COVID-19 II: 49 new COVID-19 cases in Singapore; Mustafa Centre among 3 new clusters identified (2 Apr)

Wildfaye29

Message added by kobayashiGT

4 minutes ago, Karoon said:

Well... we've had 70 years of abundance. Get ready for 7 months of famine.

:grin:

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic
(edited)

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/coronavirus-tough-decisions-painful-but-necessary-to-save-lives-says-lawrence-wong

While most do, there are some who flout these measures, including the stay-home notice which prevents people from leaving their homes for 14 days.

Mr Wong said: "When we see such breaches, we will not hesitate to prosecute them, and to use the full force of the law to go after them."

To people who have suggested a two-week lockdown to reset the country back to normalcy, he said there is no short-term fix. "It's just not going to happen."

Lawrence Wong asked you guys once again to give it up...

Edited by Fcw75
  • Haha! 1

10 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/health/coronavirus-tough-decisions-painful-but-necessary-to-save-lives-says-lawrence-wong

While most do, there are some who flout these measures, including the stay-home notice which prevents people from leaving their homes for 14 days.

Mr Wong said: "When we see such breaches, we will not hesitate to prosecute them, and to use the full force of the law to go after them."

To people who have suggested a two-week lockdown to reset the country back to normalcy, he said there is no short-term fix. "It's just not going to happen."

Then next week cry

• Haha! 4

15 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Scholar pride😁. I gave up hope for lockdown liao and focus to get people around me to wear mask.

Twincharged
10 hours ago, Tianmo said:

let me say this, nothing is unlinked in SG.  

Those unlinked cases could be some old folks with bad memories or some ppl who are trying to hide some movement, but they will be linked, only issue is how quickly can the gov link them up. 

No need to hear from who and who, or from your this source that source, hear it from me. Yes, from me, my personal experience, not hearsay hearsay from whatever source.

I have assisted enough CPIB and SAF SIB investigation to cfm this, nothing is unlinked in SG. -_-[laugh][laugh]

Eh.. Sometimes difficult to say.. Like for example go out ta pao.. Then while waiting for food, here cone this person who had covid-19 and maybe just a slight sneeze when walk pass me. I would not suspect anything.. Then few days later I diagnosed with covid-19.. So no matter how I recall.. There will be no link to others with covid-19 one.. 

Turbocharged
8 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Eh.. Sometimes difficult to say.. Like for example go out ta pao.. Then while waiting for food, here cone this person who had covid-19 and maybe just a slight sneeze when walk pass me. I would not suspect anything.. Then few days later I diagnosed with covid-19.. So no matter how I recall.. There will be no link to others with covid-19 one.. 

thats y now no more free parking in malls

ask u go home go home go home

• Praise 1

There may not be a full scale lockdown anytime soon.

However, there may be further tightening measures coming up.

Today Gov announced that new Law will be proposed to protect individuals and firms, mainly can defer payments of rental and loans for 6 months or more..

Retail shops may be asked to closed , and restaurants only takeaway, no eat in.

Only essential businesses are allowed to operate. 

If that really happens, more people will be forced to take no-pay-leave or losing their job...🥺😭.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

5 minutes ago, Twister said:

There may not be a full scale lockdown anytime soon.

However, there may be further tightening measures coming up.

Today Gov announced that new Law will be proposed to protect individuals and firms, mainly can defer payments of rental and loans for 6 months or more..

Retail shops may be asked to closed , and restaurants only takeaway, no eat in.

Only essential businesses are allowed to operate. 

If that really happens, more people will be forced to take no-pay-leave or losing their job...🥺😭.

This is possible if people's behaviour does not change fast enough and things does not improve soon.

7 minutes ago, Silver_blade said:

This is possible if people's behaviour does not change fast enough and things does not improve soon.

I would say 20% of people still taking it lightly. So we can expect further tightening of the screw. F & B outlets will be the next obvious targets, and rightly so. 

• Praise 1

Unity Pharmacy at Nex mall in Serangoon temporarily closed after retail assistant diagnosed with Covid-19

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/unity-pharmacy-nex-mall-serangoon-temporarily-closed-after-retail-assistant-diagnosed

• Shocked 1

Supercharged
40 minutes ago, Somewhat1975 said:

Scholar pride😁. I gave up hope for lockdown liao and focus to get people around me to wear mask.

Scholar pride no more liao la. Already u turn a lot of things.. first say not any worse than common flu.. then say transient contact no problem.. carry on life as per normal.. now so many measures are slapping themselves on what they said earlier.

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged

I stay near Singpost Center and expected some mail disruption since its local cluster last Friday. Sure enough, there has been no mail in my neighborhood until today. I've been waiting for my package delivery and it has yet to arrive.

Screenshot_20200401-205451_Lazada.jpg

Hypersonic
49 minutes ago, Somewhat1975 said:

Is he a scholar?

↡ Advertisement