COVID-19 II: 49 new COVID-19 cases in Singapore; Mustafa Centre among 3 new clusters identified (2 Apr)

Wildfaye29

Message added by kobayashiGT

5 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Although the situation seems really bad now with 47 cases, let's all try to be calm and listen to Lawrence Wong. Look at the data and not just the numbers. 33 imported, many are returning Singaporeans being recalled back by their institution. 

My friend studying in the US is being asked to return to Singapore as well. She's in a dilemma as her husband is there too. But her husband has to stay put due to diplomatic implications. Both are true blue Singaporeans. 

So let's be mindful and advise our family members, friends or colleagues that are panicking to remain calm and don't just look at the numbers. 

Just treat 2020 as canceled and put whatever big plans you have for the year on hold. 

Ok

• Haha! 2

6 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Church I go already no more gathering in real life. 

Meaning? still got go or didn't go. If 'no more gathering' then it is what Yewheng is saying. It is also not completely permanently cannot, just wait till this is settled. luen a bit can? 

7 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Meaning? still got go or didn't go. If 'no more gathering' then it is what Yewheng is saying. It is also not completely permanently cannot, just wait till this is settled. luen a bit can? 

Mean go online 

• Praise 1

3 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Mean go online 

Yong man, next time just say go online lah, why use the term 'no more gathering in real life' Ah folks cannot catch up with such jargon. haha

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
9 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

The fact that we're not specifically targeting the US shows how weak our gahmen has become since the Michael Fay time. No backbone anymore. 

But when it comes to passing POFMA...their resolute is admirable.....very fast and efficient...

• Haha! 4

8 hours ago, Lethalstrike said:

The list is a joke. No.1 country is now screwed, No.2 had totally given up on containment. And Indonesia at 30? 

Where is Taiwan by the way? It's probably the only country which has been more than half decent at containment efforts currently. 

It is a joke when the world most populated countries are not among the top. miracles or special power is needed to achieve that. Till we see the real numbers, we aren't going to see peace soon. 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Yong man, next time just say go online lah, why use the term 'no more gathering in real life' Ah folks cannot catch up with such jargon. haha

Cos when @Yewheng mentions suspend church service, theoretically even online services supposed to be suspended.

It's like if a company has been suspended because of investigation, it means all work stop and not work from home.  

Something like that.

I kno that he meant la.  But there are always people who choose to misinterprete....

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Philipkee said:

Cos when @Yewheng mentions suspend church service, theoretically even online services supposed to be suspended.

It's like if a company has been suspended because of investigation, it means all work stop and not work from home.  

Something like that.

I kno that he meant la.  But there are always people who choose to misinterprete....

That is why we human created so much complications over simple stuff. Wait till the Ah soh and aunties joining in. haha

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
39 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

MOD ( @kobayashiGT  )

Can bring back the CNA link as previous (no more in display after reaching page 711) with regards to the number of cases worldwide. [wave]

I always click into the link to check the number of cases of other countries. :wut:

Which one arh? 😅

23 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Something like that.

Ya.. Thanks.. I should reword.. Say suspend attending church but go for online church service.. 

Internal Moderator
Just now, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Just below the heading at the top.

There used to have 4 links before the thread proper & pages.

Thank.

Okay. I dunno I can still find anot. Gotta try my luck. haha.

Just wondering......  :slow:

How businesses in Geylang after one XMM prositute tested positive for COVID-19 and a list of men hp contacts for her services... :wut:

Does 'chicken' businesses affected or still running as usual ?     :we-all-gonna-die:

@Tianmo your response is very much appreciated as you are one the frequent roamers in Geylang. [rolleyes]

https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2020/03/19/singaporeans-stuck-in-morocco-due-to-sudden-announcement-of-international-flight-suspension/

Singaporeans stuck in Morocco due to sudden announcement of international flight suspension

Srsly i have no sympathy for these ppl... give our mfa headache because so pigheaded still wanna go holiday during global health emergency (since jan 31) or pandemic (since march)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5
  • Haha! 1