COVID-19 II: 49 new COVID-19 cases in Singapore; Mustafa Centre among 3 new clusters identified (2 Apr)

Wildfaye29

Message added by kobayashiGT

10 hours ago, Yewheng said:

https://www.businessinsider.sg/39-year-old-woman-died-waiting-for-covid-19-test-2020-3?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=sf-bi-ti&r=US&IR=T

Gg.. See how ill prepared usa is to deal with covid-19.. Plus look at what Lawrence Wong said.. Majority of the imported cases past few days are from UK and USA. What does this tell us? 

Look like the recovery for covid-19 around the world may not happen lao. It will stay there forever. The only thing the world will be waiting for is vaccine.. Haiz.. 

I said long ago that everything the world is doing is just waiting for vaccine but the world seems to disregard my remark :confident:

• Haha! 1

my dear countrymen , all these measures and containment are of not use if a cure is not found soon.

we are only buying time until a cure is found.

if no cure is found by next month than we and the whole are truly farked.

the economic collapse is 10 times that of 2009.

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 2

Twincharged
1 hour ago, Jellandross said:

Heard that this week sch reopen alot of cb parents who return from overseas didn't declare and still send their kids to sch. Teachers were able to find out the truth by asking the kids to share their "holiday activities" with the class. Some kids admitted parents told them to keep quiet. Kids got quarantined immediately and parents contacted. Probably going to come out in news sooner or later once they round up all the cb parents.

should have applied the same rule of paying for treatment in FULL, if found to have not declared!

• Praise 4

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Mockngbrd said:

He crying becos u all better vote PAP! 

Waiting for your famous line...

• Haha! 2

11 minutes ago, Ho2786 said:

my dear countrymen , all these measures and containment are of not use if a cure is not found soon.

if no cure is found by next month then we and the whole are truly farked.

err bro, if you are expecting a CURE by next month, I'm sure we will be in trouble.

Even vaccines aren't going to be ready by then.

This isn't like that show Outbreak, where they made litres of a nice plasma that could cure the whole town within an hour... 

A Star is one of the best in the world, we should have a super fast test kit, and that's the best you can expect for now.

Try to keep calm and don't panic ok?

• Praise 6

5 hours ago, Weez911 said:

Putin knows how to deal with these amdk.

Cos Putin the most DK ang moh around....and he has the whole of Siberia to send people for isolation. 

• Haha! 4

The UK government is organising to repatriate its people stranded around the world back to the UK, where at least they are covered for free medical that travel insurance might not, or has expired.

Those citizens stranded in Oz, NZ and Peru, as agreed between governments, transited in Singapore. This was at least according to a news report yesterday by Sky.

Edited by bsswan
  • Praise 3

17 minutes ago, Ho2786 said:

if no cure is found by next month than we and the whole are truly farked.

Er...which countrymen? China one or Singapore?

It can be contained. It can be stopped. All it takes is entire world to do their part to quarrantine and keep people from happily inviting the covid-19 into their bodies.

For now, we see a surge because there are infected ones returning from UK, USA etc. Not as if there is community spread out of nowhere. 

Unknown means untraceable. Cos not everyone can 100% remember every location or every surface they have touched. 

So, dun tell me the world is dead if no vaccine by next month. Is China dead? Is USA dead? Is HK dead? Is SK dead? Is Taiwan dead? 

Of course every country is buying time. If not buy what? Vaccines has always taken time. 

Take care and dun spread false fear based on own real fears.

We will survive this and the world will recover. Again, it takes time. Has always been.

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 4

20 hours ago, RadX said:

Wxactly

like some ppl say is dorscon PINK

It has always been PINK. When it changed to Blue, he pengsan!:XD:

• Praise 1

18 hours ago, Adrianli said:

Wondering if still can play football? Those football field owners jialat. Don't know if my weekly football games can go on.[dead]

Can, four a side!

24 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Er...which countrymen? China one or Singapore?

It can be contained. It can be stopped. All it takes is entire world to do their part to quarrantine and keep people from happily inviting the covid-19 into their bodies.

For now, we see a surge because there are infected ones returning from UK, USA etc. Not as if there is community spread out of nowhere. 

Unknown means untraceable. Cos not everyone can 100% remember every location or every surface they have touched. 

So, dun tell me the world is dead if no vaccine by next month. Is China dead? Is USA dead? Is HK dead? Is SK dead? Is Taiwan dead? 

Of course every country is buying time. If not buy what? Vaccines has always taken time. 

Take care and dun spread false fear based on own real fears.

We will survive this and the world will recover. Again, it takes time. Has always been.

Safe ride 

Cheers 

Good luck to you

I hope you have no mortgages or  car loans.

enjoy your ride

cheers

6 minutes ago, Ho2786 said:

Good luck to you

I hope you have no mortgages or  car loans.

enjoy your ride

cheers

Thanks for concern.

Fully paid up for all. Took a long TIME man. 😂

Safe ride 

Cheers 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2