COVID-19 II: 49 new COVID-19 cases in Singapore; Mustafa Centre among 3 new clusters identified (2 Apr)

Wildfaye29

Message added by kobayashiGT

39 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

It can be contained. It can be stopped. All it takes is entire world to do their part to quarrantine and keep people from happily inviting the covid-19 into their bodies.

Not true. Otherwise, HIV wouldn't have spread cos all it needed is for people to just get blood tests before having sex.  Maybe not all but at least in developed countries..

I mean, sex is not an URGENT need right?  Can wait a bit...... 

@Jamesc @Angcheek  correct right?

• Haha! 4

5 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Not true. Otherwise, HIV wouldn't have spread cos all it needed is for people to just get blood tests before having sex.  Maybe not all but at least in developed countries..

ya lor , quite stupid these people .... there are alternatives . 

horses , dogs , cats , chicken .... and if you are fast , deer is a good option too. 

😁

• Shocked 2
  • Haha! 3

6 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Haiz

Is covid-19 HIV? 

Take care 

Safe ride

Cheers 

• Praise 1

政府正在彻查居家通知违例者

(早报讯)网上流传有学生从英国回新后不顾居家通知继续开派对、也有学生从缅甸回来后去吃肉骨茶,甚至有的去意大利旅行生病后还试图隐瞒旅行史,内政部长兼律政部长尚穆根强调,只要警方掌握证据就会采取行动。

尚穆根在今天的国会上强烈谴责居家通知违例者,并强调这是“极度不负责任”的行为。

政府昨天已经宣布收紧居家通知条例,加强取缔违反居家通知的人。违例者将面对不超过1万元罚款,或监禁不超过半年,或两者兼施。根据现有法令,违例者也可能被令暂停营业。

• Praise 3

3 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Haiz

Is covid-19 HIV? 

Take care 

Safe ride

Cheers 

True.  But my point is that it's close to impossible to get the world to cooperate in self quarantine and lock downs and get the pandemic over and done with..

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, therock said:

UK Social distancing 👎 

F2C1E3AC-8EFA-40CD-AB7A-899AE0218C4C.jpeg

This is caused by bad planning (to reduce number of trains) and ppl disregard  that public transport are meant for ppl providing essential services. 

Edited by Silver_blade
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 1

26 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

https://www.businesstoday.in/current/world/usd-20-trillion-lawsuit-against-china-us-group-says-coronavirus-bioweapon/story/399071.html

😂😂😅😅 this takes a slice of cake. 

So who will win?

Take care and keep well 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

Like that, the rest of the world should have sued the US for H1N1 and Spanish Flu 🤣

• Haha! 3

That BKT better be good man.. 

Another case, Mr Shanmugam said, involved a Singaporean returning from Myanmar and going out for bak kut teh despite having been given a stay-home notice. The man also posted about it on his Facebook page.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid19-stay-home-notice-breach-charged-court-shanmugam-12574668?cid=FBcna

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 3

29 minutes ago, Civic2000 said:

政府正在彻查居家通知违例者

(早报讯)网上流传有学生从英国回新后不顾居家通知继续开派对、也有学生从缅甸回来后去吃肉骨茶,甚至有的去意大利旅行生病后还试图隐瞒旅行史,内政部长兼律政部长尚穆根强调,只要警方掌握证据就会采取行动。

尚穆根在今天的国会上强烈谴责居家通知违例者,并强调这是“极度不负责任”的行为。

政府昨天已经宣布收紧居家通知条例,加强取缔违反居家通知的人。违例者将面对不超过1万元罚款,或监禁不超过半年,或两者兼施。根据现有法令,违例者也可能被令暂停营业。

I hope he meant it.... must take stiff actions against those fkers.

• Praise 4

Turbocharged
2 hours ago, Ho2786 said:

my dear countrymen , all these measures and containment are of not use if a cure is not found soon.

we are only buying time until a cure is found.

if no cure is found by next month than we and the whole are truly farked.

the economic collapse is 10 times that of 2009.

I tot u go get infected?

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, PSP415 said:

Er...which countrymen? China one or Singapore?

It can be contained. It can be stopped. All it takes is entire world to do their part to quarrantine and keep people from happily inviting the covid-19 into their bodies.

you have too much faith in humanity.

Humans, a large number of them, are not very bright.

In the US, there are high school kids organising covid parties. They go to known infected areas, try their best to get infected, bring it back to their schools and homes in the hope of  a shutdown. Italians were laughing at the initial warnings. Malaysians refuse to be confined. Don't count too much on our species.

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 1

Turbocharged
4 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

"Corona" lives up to its name. 

(corona literally means crown, it's the root for words like coronation) 

he's finally coronated.

• Haha! 3

8 hours ago, Weez911 said:

I posted before it's almost impossible to enforce SHN, unless public can help with reporting them. I also mention about using irremovable bracelets or bands, etc to identify these fkers. I believe 1 or 2 other countries are already using that approach.

In addition, we should fine these fkers gao lat, or if they cannot pay the fine, go jail.

Otherwise, we will definitely see unlinked cases going up, which will indicate a wider community spread which may result in a complete lockdown of the other 5.7m who take this seriously. 

Notice how banning PMD turned out? :=B:

↡ Advertisement