Singapore healthcare is tok kong - 1st/2nd hand experience ⚠️

Mockngbrd

30 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

Huh..so Mockingbird has gf...why the fuss over Babyblade?? :slow:

right hand self massage also need left as spare mah

He also got spare car, spare tiya...always goot to be prepared with sextra pairs...

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supersonic
8 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

He's also bi, the way he's into Radx.

Heard he not fussy. Everything oso eat. Sweaty bangla oso can

1 hour ago, BanCoe said:

Your England so rite good.... like  composition ..... who say govt hospital no good ?? 

He blogger you donch know meh

• Haha! 1

Advanced issues found

👔
2 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

2 hours ago, Mockngbrd said:

So now that it's been more than a week already, I can happily to report that we've had (or rather, my gf has had) first-hand experience of SG's super tok kong healthcare system.

Just last Monday, about +1 week after our return from Japan (we went before Japan cases boomzed) she developed a sore throat and because of social responsibility, went to see the doctor just before going to work.

But because of her travel history to Japan, at the clinic, she was immediately categorised as someone of high risk and was placed into an isolated waiting room. The Clinic also immediately called for an ambulance to send her to NCID as per SG protocol. All this was before she got tested. 
image.png.94cd7047324162e7b731c8fe73318f43.png
At NCID, she was given a GPS tag on her arm (so she cannot run away) and had to wait for her Xray. Everyone was spaced apart and most ppl were calm. She did complain everyone else around her was coughing. 

She was allowed one single delivery from outside for her necessities for the next 2-3 days. BUT, I was not able to send it over as my travel history to Japan meant I was not allowed to step into the hospital at all. Even though I had no symptoms. Thus, I packed all her things and sent it to her brother/mother to deliver. Of course I did the "put bag down, spray disinfectant on it, then step away" delivery method.

Her colleagues kpkb becos they all needed to go back office once she cleared. 

Heard can still escape leh 

image.png

Edited by Sdf4786k
  • Haha! 1

nah this is Thai standard hor.. that's why nowadays whenever i overheard ppl kpkb about SG healthcare standard i will cannot tahan burst out laughing..

Edited by Jellandross
  • Shocked 1

1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

My only comment is change insurance company, how come still have to pay $2.50? [laugh] [laugh]

What insurance is this? Hospitalization?

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

If u were straight away brought there without HP charging cable etc, then yeah lah.

I brought my back pack, change of clothes, toothbrush/toothpaste, jacket, charger, charging cable. 
TV has local channels lor. 

You like going on a plan holiday siah. Lol. Even if you were straight away brought there without any HP etc, still can request people to bring in later?

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

You like going on a plan holiday siah. Lol. Even if you were straight away brought there without any HP etc, still can request people to bring in later?

Can. But only 1 time delivery. Hospiter got charger cable to lend too. 

15 minutes ago, Jellandross said:

nah this is Thai standard hor.. that's why nowadays whenever i overheard ppl kpkb about SG healthcare standard i will cannot tahan burst out laughing..

This is for quarantined foreigners? Or these are confirmed covid-19 pts?

4 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Obviously i didn't want anyone to come down and deliver stuff for me. So bring everything yourself lor.

• Praise 2

14 minutes ago, Knoobie said:

no wonder no ccb pap from TS lately..

gahment took such good care of his gf.

How dare you! PAP wan shui!

• Haha! 7

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

This is for quarantined foreigners? Or these are confirmed covid-19 pts?

Quarantine cases.

But photos and videos posted by Kanokwan show dozens of workers staying in tents set up on a concrete floor without bed mattresses. Men and women use the same bathrooms. There is no air-conditioning or ventilation system inside the mosquito-infested hall, and there’s no electricity outlet, she said. 

“Don’t call it a health quarantine. I don’t know if I’d get dengue fever instead,” she said.

OFFICIALS TO PROBE COMPLAINTS OF QUARANTINE CONDITIONS https://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/crimecourtscalamity/2020/03/10/officials-to-investigate-complaints-of-quarantine-conditions/

• Shocked 1

20 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

How dare you! PAP wan shui!

bro I am meeting radx in his office, -18level in the same building you are in,

just have to turn right, it's the only department 

ai join mai🤣🤣🤣

IMG-20200319-WA0000.jpg

Edited by Staff69