NSF brings girl on joyride in a police car. HUH

StreetFight3r

pnsf.png.ee19e99551ac9f2fd41768880727f2ad.png

https://mothership.sg/2020/03/police-nsf-police-car/?fbclid=IwAR1O8yo6xDz8ABFkkmlokWCxbDADRb7SX89sJCfa2Wo5N0TuPbIB1W7N-3o

She can be heard laughing and saying: “So this is the ride for tonight, we’re going in a police car.”

Speaking to Mothership, the Singapore Police Force (SPF) said that the boy is a 19-year-old Full-time Police National Serviceman (PNSF).

“The Police have arrested a 19-year-old Full-time Police National Serviceman (PNSF) for theft of a police vehicle on 19 March 2020. Preliminary investigations revealed that the PNSF, attached to the logistical support office of Protective Security Command (ProCom), had drove the police vehicle out of ProCom without authorisation. Police investigations are ongoing.

Officers of the Singapore Police Force, including PNSFs, are expected to uphold the law and maintain high standards of discipline and integrity. Those who commit criminal offences will be dealt with in accordance with the law.”

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 3
  • Haha! 10

35 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

Sabo by the attention seeking girl he was trying to impressed. 

just the news we need. everyday covid19 too stressful

we need such news to laugh at

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 7

many moons ago, I used GP car to long pang my chief clerk home while running errant between camps counted as offend or not huh?

3 minutes ago, Neost said:

many moons ago, I used GP car to long pang my chief clerk home while running errant between camps counted as offend or not huh?

depends on whether the chief clerk was on official duty or not and whether got approval from the Officers on top. For example, important things in desk drawer but desk drawer key left at home..

• Haha! 1

6 minutes ago, Leo72 said:

depends on whether the chief clerk was on official duty or not and whether got approval from the Officers on top. For example, important things in desk drawer but desk drawer key left at home..

haha... those were the days whereby chief clerk holds the Court in S1 office. 

My S1 also scare (respect) of her. hahaha...….

4 minutes ago, Neost said:

haha... those were the days whereby chief clerk holds the Court in S1 office. 

My S1 also scare (respect) of her. hahaha...….

Last time chief clerk quite big in camp de, even officers give face to them.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, 13177 said:

Last time chief clerk quite big in camp de, even officers give face to them.

of cos la, the gatekeeper of Off-Pass le. 

• Haha! 2