COVID-19: Lawrence Wong, Gan Kim Yong & the Multi-Ministry Taskforce

StreetFight3r

Turbocharged
42 minutes ago, Icu said:

i thot CCS is more stressed among them?

I thought CCS has a pretty big role in COVID at least bigger than Heng Swee Keat.

All the important messages I remember seems to come from him..

↡ Advertisement

Just now, Wind30 said:

I thought CCS has a pretty big role in COVID at least bigger than Heng Swee Keat.

You mean the sia suay speech?

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, inlinesix said:

You mean the sia suay speech?

Anything about supplies shock, like the recent Malaysia shut down, stockpiling stuff

Supercharged
3 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

It seems to me that LW and CCS are doing the "chi li bu tao hao" job .. Dealing with media and tackling issues all the day-to-day issues faced by the masses ..

HSK sitting high high doing strategic/macroscopic review dealing with the effects of the virus on economy instead ..

17 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

Anything about supplies shock, like the recent Malaysia shut down, stockpiling stuff

Everyone in the team has a role, the way I see each is handling tasks of their own area which is quite well coordinated.

Summer's dad is a hobbit from hobbiton after all.

Hobbits can do everything. Including xia xuay with cast iron skillet.

Anyway. Hurry up with the election already.

1. The group of opposition people are all men.

These characters have been around for a long time. Its like 3rd world politics.

As we know Singaporeans are first class and if we stay at third world level to help these individuals selling third world politics...xia xuay leh. Keep on moving up from third world to the first.

2. The teochew dumb dumb has failed magnificently and the excuses illustrated the lack of responsibility. Kao beh kao bu can, actually do stuff up spider. Xia xuay, go and disappear please.

3. Back again to the characters selling third world politics, who are your team? Or you all narcissistic actors looking for paychecks.

All achilles without myrmidons.

Summer dad running cover for ah Gan, another shorty, that ah Gan can gun covid proper.

An illustration....

• Haha! 1

I've watched most of the press conferences by our ministers, and I must personally say that they have been doing an excellent job in providing update on the status of this COVID-19 development.

Also, there is one feedback that I would like to give to some of our reporters who is attending the press conference. I know that I am not in the position to comments on the relevancy put forward by some of the reporters in the press conference, but I think we should bear in mind that there is going to be a long road ahead of us. Therefore, we should ask important, relevant questions that have immediate impact on our society, and the normalcy of our citizen life. We should not discuss what is the comments, practice and change in policy by other government. Although we can take some reference with regards to them. 

We should not overload our minister and their team unnecessarily, as this may impede their other day to day function as well. Let's ask relevant, straight to the point questions and you will get straight to the point answers. The minister should only provide status update, and the change in posture that the government is taking. Some questions are not purposeful, irrelevant, and does not aid in helping the audience who are watching these press conference.

• Praise 2

LW- still dun like the xiao ren bin

Lam Par Bin - typical kiasi look 
Gan Boh Yong - as per stated

CCS - Currently shoo-in Stand up comedian 

• Praise 1

19 hours ago, Ckll said:

I like Taiwan's approach .. If it's really true that supply is enough, then buy buy buy .. good for the economy 😅

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/buy-much-possible-taiwan-sees-032500755.html

Even supply is not a problem, who is willing to bring in stuff nobody wants? What they should do is to limit purchase like what they are doing now. But allow pre-order. Pay first but the balance will be delivered to store bu when. Want to buy 1000 rolls of toilet paper, please do. 

Edited by Victor68

19 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

Even supply is not a problem, who is willing to bring in stuff nobody wants? What they should do is to limit purchase like what they are doing now. But allow pre-order. Pay first but the balance will be delivered to store bu when. Want to buy 1000 rolls of toilet paper, please do. 

What you don't understand is that export economy is dead now.  Regardless of which country.

To save the economy from tanking, domestic consumption is utmost importance now.  Unfortunately, we don't have much domestic production other than petroleum.

If we follow Taiwan model, confirm die flat.

Turbocharged
7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

What you don't understand is that export economy is dead now.  Regardless of which country.

To save the economy from tanking, domestic consumption is utmost importance now.  Unfortunately, we don't have much domestic production other than petroleum.

Why is export economy dead? Singapore still needs to import lots of stuff...

16 hours ago, Dinosaur33 said:

I've watched most of the press conferences by our ministers, and I must personally say that they have been doing an excellent job in providing update on the status of this COVID-19 development.

Also, there is one feedback that I would like to give to some of our reporters who is attending the press conference. I know that I am not in the position to comments on the relevancy put forward by some of the reporters in the press conference, but I think we should bear in mind that there is going to be a long road ahead of us. Therefore, we should ask important, relevant questions that have immediate impact on our society, and the normalcy of our citizen life. We should not discuss what is the comments, practice and change in policy by other government. Although we can take some reference with regards to them. 

We should not overload our minister and their team unnecessarily, as this may impede their other day to day function as well. Let's ask relevant, straight to the point questions and you will get straight to the point answers. The minister should only provide status update, and the change in posture that the government is taking. Some questions are not purposeful, irrelevant, and does not aid in helping the audience who are watching these press conference.

It’s a long road :grin:

• Praise 1

1 hour ago, inlinesix said:

We are in the wrong channel.  What I am saying is about panic buying. Give advanced notice if you need to panic, receive whatever you wish to store up later from new supply. Let others have their normal life

21 minutes ago, Victor68 said:

We are in the wrong channel.  What I am saying is about panic buying. Give advanced notice if you need to panic, receive whatever you wish to store up later from new supply. Let others have their normal life

It is okay to panic buy as long as it is things we produced.

↡ Advertisement