Have you ever seen a Malaysia car pump petrol in SG??

Zxcvb

Turbocharged

Touch your heart and ask yourself when was the last time you’ve seen a Malaysian plated-car at our petrol station pumping petrol??

My answer : NEVER in my 18 years driving here. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Boleh orang Dan kereta all cumming sillypore to make money

Not contribute fund for government

Before cumming sure full tank first

Just like morning come with social visit pass working in bto renovation but now must off 2 weeks liao cos can't bring in material

6 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I have to ask. 

What is the point behind your question? 😂

he has seen something that cannot be unseen so must ask "Believe it or not" ... lol

so did local cartel impose m-plate car must pump minimum ron98?

stomp if they pump ron95 ... muahahaha

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 2

Soon will see lah.. give it a few days more.. those who are here no choice to go back pump mah.. so history be created soon! 😂

• Haha! 4

Many JB plate bikes in sg now, surely they need to pump petrol within the 2 weeks here? Unless they dont use their bike?!

• Haha! 1

They are here for a living, for betterment for their family future. Nobody loves to forsake their family behind. And during this period where their government shut their own door, we should be sympathic when we see them. At very least, just give a smile when see them pumping petrol here. 

• Praise 7

I have heard alot of Malaysian's Billionaires are in S'pore with their Supercars,before the Lockdown,these Rich Guys will be moving around in S'pore,sure need to pump Petrol.

I have seen jb bikes pump $10. Probably on near empty and just before heading back to jb. Any min amount to pump? Or can be any amount per pump?

29 minutes ago, minty said:

I have seen jb bikes pump $10. Probably on near empty and just before heading back to jb. Any min amount to pump? Or can be any amount per pump?

Think the strategy for them is to fill up abit abit to last until 31 March; the last date before they can head back to enjoy their affordable petrol.

1 hour ago, minty said:

150cc cub has fuel tank no larger than 5L.

150cc scooter has fuel tank no larger than 10L.

MYVI fuel tank is 36L

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, minty said:

$10 is a lot for a bike.. if it's a small one.

No minimum amount.  I used to pump $5 to my empty car tank when I cheong causeway over a.decade ago for fuel run.  Now no more.

I have witness many MY cars pumping petrol in SG. :we-all-gonna-die:

But really I don't know how much they pump into the tank.

Once a driver in front of me at the cashier just pay $10/-. Maybe just nice to reach JB. :wut: