Have you ever seen a Malaysia car pump petrol in SG??

Zxcvb

On 3/21/2020 at 7:21 AM, ER-3682 said:

I have heard alot of Malaysian's Billionaires are in S'pore with their Supercars,before the Lockdown,these Rich Guys will be moving around in S'pore,sure need to pump Petrol.

boleh car plates or Sinkies car plate?

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged
5 hours ago, Toeknee_33 said:

Spotted one this morning. A young Chinese couple. 

IMG_20200322_1105176.jpg

Must be curse and swear. Singapore petrol stations must be taking a huge increase of sales this 2 weeks - Malaysian vehicles and SG vehicles who don’t usually pump in Singapore. Lol!!

9 minutes ago, Zxcvb said:

Must be curse and swear. Singapore petrol stations must be taking a huge increase of sales this 2 weeks - Malaysian vehicles and SG vehicles who don’t usually pump in Singapore. Lol!!

No Malaysian plate vehicles would pump petrol here de, never. But too bad due to this 2 weeks lockdown no choice.

Cars never, bikes plenty.

becos the bikers actually stay in singapore but use malaysian reg bikes.   Anyway earn sgd, just pay for petrol here, mostly small bikes, cheap lah

Turbocharged

2 more weeks of $35/day VEP, plus parking, plus ERP, plus expensive petrol. Can they tahan or not?? So many entertainment venues gonna close tmr. Many Malaysians are in this line. Will they continue to stay or return back home?

• Praise 1

13 hours ago, Throttle2 said:

Cars never, bikes plenty.

becos the bikers actually stay in singapore but use malaysian reg bikes.   Anyway earn sgd, just pay for petrol here, mostly small bikes, cheap lah

If they dont want to pay for the petrol here, can dont use their bike then no need to pump petrol.

1 hour ago, 13177 said:

If they dont want to pay for the petrol here, can dont use their bike then no need to pump petrol.

Take public transport more expensive than their cub petrol. 1 Honda wave full tank only 2litre+ can run up to 80-100km.

11 hours ago, Zxcvb said:

2 more weeks of $35/day VEP, plus parking, plus ERP, plus expensive petrol. Can they tahan or not?? So many entertainment venues gonna close tmr. Many Malaysians are in this line. Will they continue to stay or return back home?

I think it's not an issue since they come in and out on a daily basis. They come in early go out late the erp dont affect them if they were to do the same while staying here. F&B if closed they can find work in other restaurants or cafes as there have always been a manpower shortage. Go back home means no work and no income as their side is a total lockdown. 

On 3/20/2020 at 8:15 PM, Zxcvb said:

Touch your heart and ask yourself when was the last time you’ve seen a Malaysian plated-car at our petrol station pumping petrol??

My answer : NEVER in my 18 years driving here. 

Never say never, I just saw one today. Here you go! 😁

thumbnail_IMG_5020.jpg

• Haha! 3

wah bimmer ... must pump no vpower no talk ... else O2 sensor go crazy

that's rm8 per liter ... sibei song ah!

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1