Mercedes Citan Club

Sgoz147

Internal Moderator

yoz! I am not a citan owner. But I like the value positioning of the citan.

Taking from a Renault Kangoo and rebadge it into a Merc. I think it is a cool take.

I think SGP only have the long wheelbase version one.

Mercedes~Citan~(1).jpg&f=1&nofb=1

I personally prefer the shorter one.

mercedes-benz-citan-111cdi-van-silver-20

But then again, it will be not practical in Singapore to pay the extra for a shorter and lesser storage. . .

But it is quite satki that the keyfob is still a Merc keyfob. Ppl will think that you have made it. 🤣

I hope you can find some citan owner here! My knowledge of diesel engine is limited. So cannot contribute much.

• Haha! 1

With me Preambree skool studi doesn’t Citan sound like Satan ?? As in like Concerto (Honda) sounded like Kong Si Tong and Nissan Sylphy sound like Syphilis ..

.... ok ok back to topic 

it’s not even a popular Van somehow 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, JohnTang_142467 said:

Hi I own the citan. 

its fun to drive & very fuel eco. 

Than i need help. looking for 15" or 16" rim for this citan. 

any idea where to find?  

For commercial vehicles as far as I know just cannot ( dont)  anyhow change the rims (need some kind of LTA approval) I don't know if the laws have been changed ; so better check with the car sales man or the servicing manager from the Company you bought from.  As the saying goes - Stock is best    

• Praise 2

1 hour ago, JohnTang_142467 said:

But mine original is sport rim... so can buy a nicer one to replace... heehee

Doubt so ........ still need approved ones........ cannot just walk into any shop and pick up something that meets your fancy 

On 3/23/2020 at 4:56 AM, BanCoe said:

With me Preambree skool studi doesn’t Citan sound like Satan ?? As in like Concerto (Honda) sounded like Kong Si Tong and Nissan Sylphy sound like Syphilis ..

.... ok ok back to topic 

it’s not even a popular Van somehow 

Yah lah sounds like Mercedes Cheating Club to me.

:D

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, JohnTang_142467 said:

Hello all gd day... 

Need some help... any idea where can I fix this issue on my citan (check injection) fault code?... thanks.. 

Good news, the engine is a K9K engine so most respectable ws that handles the Nv200 can do it.

16 hours ago, JohnTang_142467 said:

Hello all gd day... 

Need some help... any idea where can I fix this issue on my citan (check injection) fault code?... thanks.. 

Is there a more specific fault code or is this what a mechanic told you?

If it is one of the diesel fuel injectors it will be quite costly even for just one fuel injector. If it is the diesel high pressure fuel pump that is even more costly.

Have you been using bio-diesel or cheap diesel from shady sources to save a few bucks? You cannot do that. You have to pump from the major oil cartels here. The cheap diesel will damage the fuel injectors.

@JohnTang_142467 

See Sharmaine

its a predominately a Diesel wshop 

Doing industrial Lorry & trucks.

I used to go there with my GLC250Coupe Dielsel.

If u wans to cut cost(who dun)u can trouble shoot with them & u go & buy yr spares from Stockist .

Plse check with them see u can buy yr own spares.

some shop dun allow.

9CA034A5-FAD6-4724-B784-6E14344F49E4.jpeg

@Watwheels 

with the way Diesel price goes…….

Go & pump Cenergy & Smart energy.

Theres a substantial  saving.

when I got my Diesel ,I am also scare ,it’s so much cheaper than the usual pump .

After doing a few interview from consumer who pump at the station & finally from a mate who regularly pump there on all dis Diesel BM/Jag & now Mercs.

it’s time for me to pull the trigger .

Its all good till I sold my C253 4matic.

Recently ,I am amazed at how Diesel prices have gone.

Madness.

On 12/30/2022 at 9:55 AM, Watwheels said:

Is there a more specific fault code or is this what a mechanic told you?

If it is one of the diesel fuel injectors it will be quite costly even for just one fuel injector. If it is the diesel high pressure fuel pump that is even more costly.

Have you been using bio-diesel or cheap diesel from shady sources to save a few bucks? You cannot do that. You have to pump from the major oil cartels here. The cheap diesel will damage the fuel injectors.

Whatever it is ,if u buy parts from Stockist ,it wun cost u an arm & a Leg to sort it out.

Juzz make sure u do the correct trouble shoot & Chk with wshop weather u can buy yr own spares.

Do remember ,not all stockist are having the same price.

it pays to shop around.

↡ Advertisement