I was in Taiwan when Europe went cray cray

BabyBlade

The good thing now is ppl globally get to breathe clean air especially in major cities like China and India. The pollution stopped. The lock down has shut factories, made ppl stay at home, restrict travelling/flying, etc. Even the water in Venice river is blue for the first time.

Have to enjoy the clean and sanitized environment while it lasts. Come to think of it we are the real threat to ourselves. What irony. 

↡ Advertisement

15 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

We would if we have things to store. Online platform store what? Hahaha. 

Post more pics leh. Pls brighten up our day.

• Praise 2

Supercharged

Haiz, I should be there this week for a holiday if not for this stupid virus. Cannot bio TWMM liao, secretly bio as my wife will be around.  

Internal Moderator
32 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Post more pics leh. Pls brighten up our day.

Will do. Work first.

• Praise 2

Supercharged

I miss TW! Cancelled my Feb & Mar trip (2 different groups of frens) ..  sob sob .. 😭

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
8 hours ago, BabyBlade said:

We would if we have things to store. Online platform store what? Hahaha. 

i went for skills future upgrade 

cloud storage storeman also boleh

🤣

Edited by Enye
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator
4 minutes ago, Ckll said:

I miss TW! Cancelled my Feb & Mar trip (2 different groups of frens) ..  sob sob .. 😭

If you went Feb/early March it's perfectly safe. Safer than Singapore. Still a certain amount of risk no doubt but at a minimal level. Taiwanese are very vigilant people, more so than us. They're cautious and not complacent/ignorant unlike many Singaporeans sad to say. 

• Praise 5

4 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

If you went Feb/early March it's perfectly safe. Safer than Singapore. Still a certain amount of risk no doubt but at a minimal level. Taiwanese are very vigilant people, more so than us. They're cautious and not complacent/ignorant unlike many Singaporeans sad to say. 

100% agree.

:grin:

• Praise 2

I was in NZ from Mar14-20th. Timing was just nice to siam both side quarantine but wife and kids still have to go through LOA and me self-impose LOA too. Brought 13 bottles of 500ml sanitizers and few boxes of masks there too for friends. Sanitizers is especially hard to find there. 

Edited by Tjkbeluga
  • Praise 1

On 3/24/2020 at 9:44 PM, Tjkbeluga said:

I was in NZ from Mar14-20th. Timing was just nice to siam both side quarantine but wife and kids still have to go through LOA and me self-impose LOA too. Brought 13 bottles of 500ml sanitizers and few boxes of masks there too for friends. Sanitizers is especially hard to find there. 

Sanitizers no more hard to find here. Only mask.

↡ Advertisement