Senior pet dog in S’pore put to sleep just as dog welfare group offered to care for it

kobayashiGT

5 minutes ago, Angcheek said:

those go or inside  churches are not angels ... just another human or maybe demons

😄🍻🍻🍻 

True also, if you are good you are good no matter what is your religion, how high your education level is or how smart you are. Lol.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

3 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

If only that was true in the banking world, you will see a lot of Senior leaders having karma from curses of those that was retrenched

The elderly workers in banks often get "put down" and labelled "pah si buay zhao" and given the bulk of the job . . . . OT lor the boss will say, Die your business.

Just now, Count-Bracula said:

The elderly workers in banks often get "put down" and labelled "pah si buay zhao" and given the bulk of the job . . . . OT lor the boss will say, Die your business.

correct.. and in good time, your boss or new boss comes from outside.

And when you question why you were not considered, the boss , in most case will even challenge MOM and mention that they consider more than the merit or capability of the worker. They want diversity.

And by diversity, it does not mean female, but rather non-singaporean core competencies.

In fact, from what I understand, the CFO in a townhall meeting even mention, there is not a single thing that MOM can do as long as the bank is in line with the hiring practice of the country. And that is anything more then 15K do not require an ad.

Anything less then 15 K needs 3 quote and 2 weeks before putting a tick in the box.

And on a worst case scenario, its the recruiter that is placed under MOM watch list even IF its the bank that provides the recruiter with the candidate they preferred to hire.

1. Pastor? Which Church? Treatment to dog indicative of problem solving behaviour...another harvest the city?

2. Which Animal clinic? Dun anyhow sabo hor?

3. National Parks in charge of Veterinarians ergo Animal abuse recourse? MHA investigation by police dog unit? Everybody sees the fear of dog with a GSD. 

4. Et nomine Patris Et Filii Et Spiritu Sanctii

Amen.

Turbocharged
11 hours ago, Silver_blade said:

This is the part I do not understand what the owner was thinking. Why not let others take over the responsibility to care for the dog? Maybe he was afraid that the vet will find evidence of abuse, etc.

My first thoughts also.

Nonetheless, the dog was kept in a poor environment and that was evidenced in a video clip already.

Sad to say, my observation that many people still treat pets as objects, not a life to be respected.

• Praise 4

Turbocharged
7 hours ago, Datsun366 said:

1. Pastor? Which Church? Treatment to dog indicative of problem solving behaviour...another harvest the city?

2. Which Animal clinic? Dun anyhow sabo hor?

3. National Parks in charge of Veterinarians ergo Animal abuse recourse? MHA investigation by police dog unit? Everybody sees the fear of dog with a GSD. 

4. Et nomine Patris Et Filii Et Spiritu Sanctii

Amen.

Info can be found in one of the comments

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=3106981835980272&id=962451083766702

Don't put the name here.. Later tio doxxing..

• Praise 1

Headache.

Healthy but 14.5 years old Jack Russell. Is it a crime for a dog to be old?

So when this idiot and his wife are healthy but old, can put them to sleep too? His kiddos should be very happy. No need to take care of them.

His own words "problem solved".

Jails have pastors, priests, monks, nuns etc as inmates. 

Karma may be busy now but never forgetful. Run free and happy furkid.

Safe ride 

• Praise 3

10 hours ago, PSP415 said:

Headache.

Healthy but 14.5 years old Jack Russell. Is it a crime for a dog to be old?

So when this idiot and his wife are healthy but old, can put them to sleep too? His kiddos should be very happy. No need to take care of them.

His own words "problem solved".

Jails have pastors, priests, monks, nuns etc as inmates. 

Karma may be busy now but never forgetful. Run free and happy furkid.

Safe ride 

I read the story again and it does seem that the dog was sick ...

And I read in between the lines, could be a case of the owner did not "either" want to bear the burden of the continuous pain and suffering the dog has to live with OR the burden of taking care of a sick dog.

In life sometimes have to weigh the pros and cons I suppose. But that's only in the business world. If it's our family member, I highly doubt there will be much thought on the financial resource place on the burden of the family.

Just now, Sdf4786k said:

I read the story again and it does seem that the dog was sick ...

And I read in between the lines, could be a case of the owner did not "either" want to bear the burden of the continuous pain and suffering the dog has to live with OR the burden of taking care of a sick dog.

In life sometimes have to weigh the pros and cons I suppose. But that's only in the business world. If it's our family member, I highly doubt there will be much thought on the financial resource place on the burden of the family.

The information on healthy part was from the owner as well as its old.

Think the sad point is there are ppl very willing to help the dog and see that it had an opportunity to live its life not lying on its side whole time and licked its food from that position.

In the messages exchanged, from an agreed arrangement to let this group meet up and  yet within the next 2 hours iirc, dog was hastily put down.

Guess the haste is not helpful and gave rise to the speculation that furkid being abused for awhile.

Latest comment read last night was there is a video/eye witness who saw someone kicking the dog to under the cupboard.

It is true that if any furkid is in pain and suffering with no hope of a cure, the humane thing will be to put it down.

But cos this furkid was so hastily put down, there are  concerns.

Being an owner of a 13 years old Schnauzer, i am biased. I hope my furkid will live as happy and healthy till its end of life moment. That is the least i can do.

The love he gives me far far outweighs what i deserved. He made me 100% his world.

Just my tots 

Take care and keep well 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 1

Way i figured it, the abuse was too evident until forced invasion of privacy, creepy to have people videotaping your premises.

Regardless of enemies of owner, this event is fishy.

The vet who okayed the euthanasia must be having sleepless nights and planning relocation. What would Judas say?

Suggest panel for planned euthanasia as well as regime for urgent euthanasia. Vets must be cared for but lo hei from solving problems?  They should at least maintain a reputable facade of ethics.

The jack russell may or may not have been abused but negligence is abuse. How to prove negligence...forget it.

Either hammer the vet (because of money) to set an example or drag the distasteful mess and waste court time.

Abuse to other dogs are happening right now.

I say hammer the vet, could have always referred the business away. 

My dogs are happily sleeping next to me. I could take a knife to them, even then they will still love me.

That is why we should be mindful of how precious dogs are.  And how they are superior to us in loving and loyalty.

Perhaps the Pasta or whoever can take it as a call back to the faith.

A confession might be in order. 

On 3/24/2020 at 9:28 AM, Silver_blade said:

This is the part I do not understand what the owner was thinking. Why not let others take over the responsibility to care for the dog? Maybe he was afraid that the vet will find evidence of abuse, etc.

Based on the article, they did not offer to care for the dog.

They only offered to bring it to the vet. Who pays for the vet and what will they do with the vet report is still unknown but I would not write off witch hunting 

• Praise 2

Be it humans or animals, We should not play god and decide who lives or dies

but 99% of the time, people do not want their loved ones to go is because they could not bear the pain of losing them regardless of condition.

This is pure selfishness 

• Praise 1

5 hours ago, Galantspeedz said:

Be it humans or animals, We should not play god and decide who lives or dies

but 99% of the time, people do not want their loved ones to go is because they could not bear the pain of losing them regardless of condition.

This is pure selfishness 

I agree with you on the part where some dog owner refuse to put their dogs to sleep (for selfish reason) when when the dog is suffering and no med can help the dog to recover.