COVID-19: Beijing's Coronavirus cases rise

BabyBlade

Hong Kongers fromt he 2019 protest empathised the with the protesters.  

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/nov/29/this-feels-so-much-like-hong-kong-territorys-solidarity-with-chinese-uprising

‘This feels so much like Hong Kong’: territory’s solidarity with Chinese uprising

Veterans of Hong Kong’s 2019 protests see echoes in mainland’s anti-Covid anger, but fear a similar outcome

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Abracadabra said:

He was weighing whether to use "What do you think?" or "What is the point of your question?"

Which one more potent, more effective.

Those are outdated, should use our recent elite reply, 'It is not meaningful to think about ending zero covid policy, but what matters is we are taking action wherever Covid flares up in order to minimize spread of the covid that will result in more death and suffering .......'

Edited by Ghgan
  • Haha! 2

39 minutes ago, Ghgan said:

Those are outdated, should use our recent elite reply, 'It is not meaningful to think about ending zero covid policy, but what matters is we are taking action wherever Covid flares up in order to minimize spread of the covid that will result in more death and suffering .......'

Wah wah wah .... deep

3 hours ago, Ghgan said:

How about "the benefits outweigh the risks?" . Can't beat this classic [laugh]

• Haha! 1

22 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Finally, I received the last item around 2pm.

Fast hand fast leg consolidate the items and send to Sg

13 hours ago, Tianmo said:

Mine started moving this morning, hopefully can inbound into custom today. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Heng ah, finally 出库 liao, waiting to sail. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

• Praise 2

Why China foreign ministry spokesman never come MCF

and learn how to do his replies?

:D

On 11/27/2022 at 9:42 PM, Jamesc said:

Isn't life precious?

Isn't better to save one life than let one person die?

Youngers cannot go out and party so grandpa won't die

isn't that a good thing?

On 11/27/2022 at 11:20 PM, Jamesc said:

I luv my MIL. China dynamic zero policy means

I don't want to young people cannot go party come back

and killed her their old grandparents who worked so hard to build a prosperous communist China with the virus!

Not going out is a small sacrifice young people have to learn so their precious grandma and grandpa my MIL don't die!

She die I no These old grannies dying means the CCP has not worked hard enough to protect the elderly. more jokes on MCF!

• Haha! 1

Surprised that the PRC lady holding the placard was not immediately placed under arrest and charged..i tot the law on this was crystal clear...placard + public display = arrest? Why double standards? 🤨

7 hours ago, Kyrios said:

Surprised that the PRC lady holding the placard was not immediately placed under arrest and charged..i tot the law on this was crystal clear...placard + public display = arrest? Why double standards? 🤨

ATDL?😁

• Haha! 1

7 hours ago, Kyrios said:

Not Singaporean. China nationality.