COVID-19: Beijing's Coronavirus cases rise

BabyBlade

Karma. Read the comments in Reddit about this influencer who was a strong supporter of the regime the suppress the HK protesters.

Edited by Ender
  • Haha! 2

RELEASE THE KRAKEN !!!

:grin:

so what has changed in few days after protest?

if xi da da noble idea is to protect people life especially elderly ... then must not open

suka suka lock ... suka suka open ... 

what's the science/medical behind that back it up or just one person song song idea ?

Edited by Wt_know

24 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

RELEASE THE KRAKEN !!!

if xi da da noble idea is to protect people life especially elderly ... then must not open

what's the science/medical behind that back it up or just one person song song idea ?

The message?

凌北是皇帝,凌北说封, 大地都得封, 凌北爽,就解封. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 4

15 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Talk is free... action proof the real done..

Don't think they ever have a chance against Omicron. With the type of daily numbers they are seeing all over the country, resistance is futile. You can't fight Omicron without the economy collapsing.

Maybe they orchestrated the student protests, when thousands of elderly folks died, it would be seen as a consensus decision by all, including the people.

Edited by Voodooman
  • Praise 3

On 11/30/2022 at 8:29 AM, Kopites said:

There are many ways to get around this concern instead of repeating the question. It sounded rude and impolite. 

You can try...what made you think that way?....I am very sure there is a valid reason but at this juncture but would be impolite to go into details......why don't you tell me your opinions.....I trusted you know the reason prior to asking.....

Eventually you can buy yourselves a few minutes.... my style. Cant  convince. Confuse them. 

Example : I am not naggy. Is merely an observation of your performance. 😁

Isn’t it better to say  “what is the purpose of your question?” 😂

• Haha! 2

On 11/30/2022 at 10:44 AM, Tianmo said:

Somehow, I think XDD would not use force on the ground this time. Likely will slowly give in to the ground while taking care of the ground leaders. 

30 years change a lot of things, including managements and leaderships. How CCP handled HK and TW are examples. 

XDD would know very well, that one slightly wrong move he takes on the ground could very well result in his backyard catches fire, and this fire can burn quite fiercely and destroy his Emperor dream. 

He has to roll the tanks out like any CCP leaders would, but really using it might not be his first choice. Afterall the condition now and 30 years ago is very different. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

It only takes one person to misfire and hit someone with it being captured on video. Then will spread like wildfire. Rolling out tanks takes a lot of guts and a huge gamble that people will back down. 

22 hours ago, Jamesc said:

Why China foreign ministry spokesman never come MCF

and learn how to do his replies?

:D

The translator lady voice sounded so stressful as she speaks out the words. Some more force her to repeat the blasphemy twice 😂

Edited by Jellandross
  • Haha! 2

13 hours ago, Ender said:

Karma. Read the comments in Reddit about this influencer who was a strong supporter of the regime the suppress the HK protesters.

Hahaha got!

:D 

On 11/30/2022 at 11:06 PM, Jamesc said:

I wonder if anyone locked up in China and protesting now also f@#ked Hong Kongers for their protests?

Poetic justice!

14 hours ago, Wt_know said:

RELEASE THE KRAKEN !!!

"Benefits outweigh the risks" and the calculations change with time [laugh]

↡ Advertisement