COVID-19: Beijing's Coronavirus cases rise

BabyBlade

In light of what the other countries are doing right now, banning and restricting travels, their timing is controversial. 

But if they are confident of handling/stopping the spread of covid-19, may be a good thing for rest of the world.

Cos their factories will start full steam making ventilators, masks etc which countries like USA, Italy are in urgent need of.

Really too interwined and hopefully this will be start of a thawing of trade wars. 

Haiz. 

A time in history. And everyone here is part of this chapter. 

Take care and keep well 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

• Praise 1

3 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Applause. Tears in my eyes etc. 😁

Dragon eye ah

knn

• Haha! 1

2 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

I hope to Chairman Mao they know what they're doing. Because this sneaky little b**tard of a virus is capable of exploiting the slightest lapse and run amuck again. 

Governments, especially authoritarian Asian ones care very much about "face". I'm sure Chinese leaders have been glowing about the praise heaped on them by many Western sources (and I actually agree with this praise for their recent containment measures). 

Problem is Trump and his band of bodohs. They insist on calling it the Chinese virus. They insist on blaming China every chance they get even when they damn well had plenty of opportunity to get their asses into gear long ago and not let the US become the shithole that it has become. 

Maybe China is thinking "wtf, liddat cannot win liao. Might as well get our economy restarted properly and steamroll the Yanks when they're still reeling."

I don't blame them at this stage if that's what they're thinking. I blame Trump. Cos he really is an idiot. And a dangerous one at that. 😁

In the Kingdom of the Blind, the One Eyed man is King.

If this is the best America has, Asia will very quickly overtake the western structures that gave them 200 years of global dominance.

Back to topic, lockdown or not, pending arrival of the Panacea, I hope the practice of social distancing, good personal hygiene, increased social awareness and responsibility will be the mitigating factor going forward.

• Praise 1

13 hours ago, yishunite said:

Aiyah cannot blame Trump lah... All obama fault why u so nasty @Jamesc

Yes you are right it was all Obama's fault.

This Obama is a Muslim born in Kenya

My BFF Trump told me one.

:grin:

• Haha! 2

12 hours ago, Sturtles said:

In the Kingdom of the Blind, the One Eyed man is King.

If this is the best America has, Asia will very quickly overtake the western structures that gave them 200 years of global dominance.

Back to topic, lockdown or not, pending arrival of the Panacea, I hope the practice of social distancing, good personal hygiene, increased social awareness and responsibility will be the mitigating factor going forward.

Yes one day Asia will have its own Apple and Google and Starbucks.

And its coming sooner than you think.

image.thumb.png.43cad1160b45bf44e7618ea6e27255f1.png

image.thumb.png.f25cdb8df3a628675d4c25328cf3c6f5.png

image.png.a7501401aaf73893cec512dacde57093.png

image.png.564a0eb2708a096ba653c9955c4c3233.png

image.png.31152ebbe87af10f23d56a86c06019e3.png

image.png.fa683872fb91532e11225a813f90a29c.png

image.png.4684b3ce8247e78d0a69ce655087ab61.png

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 4

Chinese flee HOME to escape coronavirus pandemic: Rich 'pay £21K for a seat' on charter planes as videos show Beijing airport mobbed by passengers arriving from abroad

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8120621/Chinese-fleeing-coronavirus-pay-21K-seat-videos-airport-filled-passengers.html

CHINA, like Singapore is also facing increasing imported cases of COVID-19 as Chinese overseas, mostly students are fleeing the coronavirus-hit Europe. 

• Shocked 1

43 minutes ago, Civic2000 said:

Chinese flee HOME to escape coronavirus pandemic: Rich 'pay £21K for a seat' on charter planes as videos show Beijing airport mobbed by passengers arriving from abroad

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8120621/Chinese-fleeing-coronavirus-pay-21K-seat-videos-airport-filled-passengers.html

CHINA, like Singapore is also facing increasing imported cases of COVID-19 as Chinese overseas, mostly students are fleeing the coronavirus-hit Europe. 

Rich PRC scare of CCP “run road”

Rich PRC scare of COVID19 run home

😂

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Civic2000 said:

I even read one story about European amdk trying to get back to china after fleeing in Jan 😅

• Haha! 1

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-asia/printing-money-booming-mask-producers-in-china-meet-global-demand-in-coronavirus

Taken in light of current situations in USA and Italy, this is good news.

Let's hope ventilators are manufactured fast and quickly delivered so more lives can be saved. 

Sorry if under wrong thread. Pls help if so. Thank you. 

Safe ride 

Cheers 

Edited by PSP415
  • Praise 2

No now is not the time to open the border.

Please keep the gates locked and don't allow US, US, France, Italy, Spain and Iran people into China to prevent corona coming to China.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 3/27/2020 at 2:29 PM, PSP415 said:

it's so true ... instead of printing money, print mask = $$$

just like in hollywood movie ... the conspiracy theory of developing virus is to sell the meds ...

you then control the market, control the demand, people will kneel before you for the meds ... [sly] 

it's a wake up call for all not to rely 100% on prc ... [sly] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Xibeh double stds this china..on one hand keep calling for international cooperation to unite in fighting the virus, not to engage in verbal battles but on the other hand pour scorn on TW when taiwan has excess masks to give out..pui knn

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3078448/taiwan-looks-play-leading-international-role-battle-against

Edited by Kyrios
  • Praise 1

43 minutes ago, Kyrios said:

Xibeh double stds this china..on one hand keep calling for international cooperation to unite in fighting the virus, not to engage in verbal battles but on the other hand pour scorn on TW when taiwan has excess masks to give out..pui knn

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy/article/3078448/taiwan-looks-play-leading-international-role-battle-against

That's because Taiwan never donate any mask to China mah.  TL loh.

Despite COVID19, PLA air force is bz with military exercise around Taiwan.

↡ Advertisement
  • Shocked 1