COVID-19: Beijing's Coronavirus cases rise

BabyBlade

Coronavirus: Chinese hospital treating imported Covid-19 cases closes after 3 local asymptomatic infections confirmed

• Qingdao Chest Hospital goes into lockdown after ex-patient, former worker and her husband all test positive
  • Authorities in city screened 200,000 residents last month after two workers at local port were confirmed as asymptomatic cases

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3105047/coronavirus-chinese-hospital-treating-imported-covid-19-cases

3 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Coronavirus: Chinese hospital treating imported Covid-19 cases closes after 3 local asymptomatic infections confirmed

• Qingdao Chest Hospital goes into lockdown after ex-patient, former worker and her husband all test positive
  • Authorities in city screened 200,000 residents last month after two workers at local port were confirmed as asymptomatic cases

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3105047/coronavirus-chinese-hospital-treating-imported-covid-19-cases

Better start to be a bit more careful as winter is approaching soon.

9 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

Interesting that I hear from colleagues in beijing that most people are not wearing masks there anymore. 

Even our embassy national day event also nobody wear mask

This is NEWS that don’t appear on mainstream media.

Of course CCP sarporkter is all out to slam it as it appears on RFA
Citizen reporter Zhang Zhan case transferred to the prosecutor's office in detention center very poor health
https://translate.google.com.sg/translate?hl=en&tab=wT&sl=auto&tl=en&u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.rfa.org%2Fmandarin%2Fyataibaodao%2Frenquanfazhi%2Fql2-09022020082957.html

公民记者张展案移送检察院 在看守所健康极差
https://www.rfa.org/mandarin/yataibaodao/renquanfazhi/ql2-09022020082957.html

35 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

Did you see the news on Yan Li-Meng and her relations with Bannon & Guo Wengui?

Also news from reputable virologists worldwide that her research actually reveals no evidence about lab leak?

frankly speaking whats the point in all this?

i can easily find hundred of video or interview from anti usa ppl that show usa leaking virus of all kinds from their lab babababa including cov19

but does it help or prove or change any thing? not abit.

focusing on using cov19 to attack china using cov19 as a political tool instead of trying to save their ppl and stop spreading of the virus is exactly why usa lost the fight against the virus. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

50 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

Also news from reputable virologists worldwide that her research actually reveals no evidence about lab leak?

Where’s the news on 2nd part?
i shared her paper here

By the way, you are 4 month late

Edited by inlinesix

45 minutes ago, Beregond said:

frankly speaking whats the point in all this?

i can easily find hundred of video or interview from anti usa ppl that show usa leaking virus of all kinds from their lab babababa including cov19

but does it help or prove or change any thing? not abit.

focusing on using cov19 to attack china using cov19 as a political tool instead of trying to save their ppl and stop spreading of the virus is exactly why usa lost the fight against the virus. 

I mean ppl say china cover up

so usa nvr cover up too? They know these virus exist in nov 2019 through intelligence report. What usa do? And on jan, feb and even march trump said everything under control. Usa is safe. Then suddenly boom few million cases. 

From here we could suspect that virus might even originated from usa. Since usa doesnt really care about the virus at all. Ppl call it wuhan virus, china virus but does it origin from wuhan? It was first discovered in wuhan

1 hour ago, Vinyl said:

Guo wengui? Oh yah suddenly remember thought he got alot evidence on china govt evil doing and corruption? And even said want to post it during china meeting. Where ah? 

@inlinesix care to give me link of his proof? And what about wang liqiang? Why suddenly no news about him? Maybe u know something we dont

44 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Where’s the news on 2nd part?
i shared her paper here

By the way, you are 4 month late

Weird science: How a 'shoddy' Bannon-backed paper on coronavirus origins made its way to an audience of millions

https://edition.cnn.com/2020/10/21/politics/coronavirus-lab-theory-yan-bannon-invs/index.html

Why misinformation about COVID-19’s origins keeps going viral

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/science/2020/09/coronavirus-origins-misinformation-yan-report-fact-check-cvd/

Yes, I'm late but I rather be late than allowing fake news to remain without getting challenged.

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

I mean ppl say china cover up

so usa nvr cover up too? They know these virus exist in nov 2019 through intelligence report. What usa do? And on jan, feb and even march trump said everything under control. Usa is safe. Then suddenly boom few million cases. 

exactly, if some 1 tell me china got 0 cover up regrading cov19 , i am the last to believe it. but are we saying usa got no cover up? they got more cover up and hiding of data in fact.

but do we see china attacking usa, trying to find fault dig their stuff?? not really , got a bit, but not really alot. saving your own ppl, stopping the spread is the key issue at stake. and thats what china do. 

but what did usa do???  till now i see alot of their supporter still dun admit their mistake still going the old path of making the virus a political tools.   

for usa general ppl life and sake, pls let biden take over asap and start the fight against the virus.  the last thing on trump  mind  is fixing the virus now.

• Praise 2

6 minutes ago, Thaiyotakamli said:

Guo wengui? Oh yah suddenly remember thought he got alot evidence on china govt evil doing and corruption? And even said want to post it during china meeting. Where ah? 

@inlinesix care to give me link of his proof? And what about wang liqiang? Why suddenly no news about him? Maybe u know something we dont

Chinese netizens are still waiting for him to leak the Fan Bingbing sex tape. Can imagine their disappointment after waiting so long 😂

• Haha! 2

11 minutes ago, Vinyl said:

Chinese netizens are still waiting for him to leak the Fan Bingbing sex tape. Can imagine their disappointment after waiting so long 😂

Talk nia i also can say xjp had affair with merkel😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2