COVID-19: Beijing's Coronavirus cases rise

BabyBlade

On 12/17/2023 at 5:44 PM, Singa said:

SG better do her own homework by testing waste water from planes arriving from other countries, esp China.

news leaked out from that country again does not indicate that they are a responsible country (负责任的大国) who will notify the world that another round of outbreak is happening.

As usual, sg would be slow in reacting. Wait until other countries first. 😅

↡ Advertisement

On 12/17/2023 at 6:09 PM, 13177 said:

As usual, sg would be slow in reacting. Wait until other countries first. 😅

as usual, they are monitoring the situation, aka reactive lah....:D

• Haha! 1

As a 负责任的小国人民, I strongly advise peeps here to avoid where the peeps from the people's republic like to congregate...i nearly fainted when I went to buy cheap shampoos...people mountain people sea...but i could hardly see local...buy bao also must queue...😅

• Haha! 2

On 12/17/2023 at 7:36 PM, mersaylee said:

As a 负责任的小国人民, I strongly advise peeps here to avoid where the peeps from the people's republic like to congregate...i nearly fainted when I went to buy cheap shampoos...people mountain people sea...but i could hardly see local...buy bao also must queue...😅

Heng!
I use Shampoo from 大韓民國。

😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha! 1

If you go People's Park complex buy shampoo on weekend,  the shop sure like free one.

• Haha! 2

The place you went cannot go there on weekends la, esp on a sun. You need to go on weekdays.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

shampoos...people mountain people sea...but i could hardly see local...buy bao also must queue

What type "bao" you buying?😅

• Haha! 1

On 1/23/2024 at 1:03 PM, Playtime said:

What type "bao" you buying?😅

Big big ones...not nice one though only a dollah itch...i mean each...😁

↡ Advertisement