COVID-19: Social Distancing in Singapore

BabyBlade

1 hour ago, kobayashiGT said:

haha. If give me, I will bring JC to Kovan market for BCM.

Kovan-209-Market-and-Food-Centre-16.jpg

Exactly. Two stalls to go for some more. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
25 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

It's the small bottle of hand sanitizer spray I keep with me lah.  The one I use to spray all the lift buttons and door handles one ... [laugh][laugh][laugh]

hahha. I tot you at SS use the lysol there.

33 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Looking at today Sunday Times cover page of a very crowded Tiong Bahru market, it appears something drastic is coming. I'm no expert of propaganda but even I know pap's message after years of co-living with them, unfortunately. 

Apols for pointing out the obvious. I can't stop this from coming though I welcome it.

Hawker centre difficult not to be crowded. But so far most shops implemented crowds control into the shop. I went to one bakery shop today, they implemented only 3 customers are allowed into the shop at one time. 

Anyway, just now was inside ntuc, overheard one woman talking to an elderly, this woman told the elderly that better buy more food stuff cause news reported that supermarket have to close at 830pm, cannot operate beyond that timing, also all those 24 hours supermarket cannot open 24 hours now? 🤔

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

20 hours ago, 13177 said:

If 8m is the safe distance, i would think might as stay at home and dont go out at all better. 😂

If 8M is the safe distance, your neighbor 1 floor below and above sneeze you also in danger (assuming they sneeze upwards and downwards and wind blowing into your unit).

Must keep all windows closed :grin:  

65c95e43500a7875ea7972824e3dccd5.png

• Haha! 6

Internal Moderator
55 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Hawker centre difficult not to be crowded. But so far most shops implemented crowds control into the shop. I went to one bakery shop today, they implemented only 3 customers are allowed into the shop at one time. 

Anyway, just now was inside ntuc, overheard one woman talking to an elderly, this woman told the elderly that better buy more food stuff cause news reported that supermarket have to close at 830pm, cannot operate beyond that timing, also all those 24 hours supermarket cannot open 24 hours now? 🤔

If its not verified don't post it here. POFMA you. 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

56 minutes ago, 13177 said:

doesn’t make sense. Instead of spreading the crowd out, they want to squeeze all within the timing till 830pm? A lot of people like to shop late at night including me coz less people.

• Praise 4

7 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

If its not verified don't post it here. POFMA you. 

Sorrie, i know it is fake news but i just want to share that many people out there anyhow hear and anyhow spread info that is not verified. Like this case lo.

7 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

doesn’t make sense. Instead of spreading the crowd out, they want to squeeze all within the timing till 830pm? A lot of people like to shop late at night including me coz less people.

I dont think it is true, it is fake news. But this woman talk until like real, even quoted that news reported?! But i dont think i see any news on this la. So no such thing closing at 8.30pm for supermarket.

Internal Moderator
Just now, 13177 said:

Sorrie, i know it is fake news but i just want to share that many people out there anyhow hear and anyhow spread info that is not verified. Like this case lo.

From the way you phrased it, almost seem like you are passing on what you heard. Becareful. People can misquote you off here and you'll be responsible for causing another panic buy. Sensitive times. 

• Praise 3

Just now, BabyBlade said:

From the way you phrased it, almost seem like you are passing on what you heard. Becareful. People can misquote you off here and you'll be responsible for causing another panic buy. Sensitive times. 

Apologies for if any panic caused. 😓 The case that i quoted just want people to know that there are many fake news out there, so dont anyhow believe of people around you tell you, whatsappt or message you. Even what you read on the web also might not be true.

Like the recent news spreading that you will get fine if you sit on cross out seat, this is totally fake news, so beware. 

• Haha! 1

19 hours ago, RadX said:

I dread to think but seems like it

reminds me of the joke on 4 ppl stranded on the island and the Singaporean waiting for gahmen instructions 😂😂 before he can act

Singaporean is a funny breed....like teenager. When being told what to do, we complain and we want freedom. When parents say we are on our own , we complain why no support and guidance. 🙂  

Edited by Silver_blade
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

On 3/29/2020 at 7:54 PM, 13177 said:

Apologies for if any panic caused. 😓 The case that i quoted just want people to know that there are many fake news out there, so dont anyhow believe of people around you tell you, whatsappt or message you. Even what you read on the web also might not be true.

Like the recent news spreading that you will get fine if you sit on cross out seat, this is totally fake news, so beware. 

Maybe the lady meant Malaysia.

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Fcw75 said:

Maybe the lady meant Malaysia.

That woman got mixed up between sg and msia? 😅

• Haha! 1