COVID-19: Social Distancing in Singapore

BabyBlade

What happened to ‘if you are not sick, don’t wear a mask?’ by the govt?

Is it because there are too many arseholes who are sick and coughing or sneezing but yet don’t wear a mask?

• Praise 3

On 3/29/2020 at 7:33 AM, Freeder said:

You should have chut your Infamous Death Stare look🙏🏻🙇‍♀

If XMM , I dont mind social hugging . if C cup ..... I also will chut my infamous Drooling Stare 😂 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Angcheek said:

If XMM , I dont mind social hugging . if C cup ..... I also will chut my infamous Drooling Stare 😂 

Don't be paiseh, chut your anaconda and destroy her inside out.

• Haha! 1

On 3/31/2020 at 2:19 PM, Fcw75 said:

Is it because there are too many arseholes who are sick and coughing or sneezing but yet don’t wear a mask?

Aiya, what's new; if people follow theory of course will work but not everybody is responsible, just look at what happened to PMD.

Maybe not enough lessons yet.

Yesterday i went to do a quick grab and my wife was queuing within yellow box, this guy out of blue came from one side and wanted to see what they are cooking and start coughing without putting hand/tissue on his damn face. Not only that but he refuse to keep 1m distance and keep inching forward to see how are they cooking.

1m thing is there but not many people are observing it.

On 3/31/2020 at 2:19 PM, Fcw75 said:

I just wrote in my above comment, this farker was coughing (and he seems sick, with a bit red eyes).

• Angry 1

Supersonic
7 minutes ago, commonjunks said:

Yesterday i went to do a quick grab and my wife was queuing within yellow box, this guy out of blue came from one side and wanted to see what they are cooking and start coughing without putting hand/tissue on his damn face. Not only that but he refuse to keep 1m distance and keep inching forward to see how are they cooking.

1m thing is there but not many people are observing it.

Many bo chap type of people la. And also due to this 1m queuing, can see many people act blur and cutting queue.

52 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Many bo chap type of people la. And also due to this 1m queuing, can see many people act blur and cutting queue.

Haha yes, especially the old folks... I just let an old granny 70+ or something act blur and cut my queue during lunch today. 

If it is any other young people I will not hesitate to tell them go join the queue properly ...

• Praise 2

(edited)
On 3/31/2020 at 9:45 PM, Didu said:

COVID-19: MINDEF defers all 'non-operations-essential' in-camp training, waives IPPT requirement for affected NSmen

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-mindef-defers-in-camp-training-ict-waive-ippt-nsmen-12593662

Army cannot afford to become a virus cluster during ICT. Better postpone [sweatdrop]

No visitors for new recruits at Tekong 😞   my son is due for enlistment soon and I am disappointed not being able to be there with him on this important milestone of his life .... 

Edited by Bezbee

16 minutes ago, Bezbee said:

No visitors for new recruits at Tekong 😞   my son is due for enlistment soon and I am disappointed not being able to be there with him on this important milestone of his life .... 

Trust me...9/10 ABTM would say heng ah!!!

only wayang king aka maxi simi sai would feel sad...

Internal Moderator
8 minutes ago, Bezbee said:

Cannot get to eat the famous 1st day bye-bye drumstick meal also. ☹️

• Haha! 1

(edited)

Might be irrelevant but maybe the govt should take this opportunity to emphasize on going cashless?

Since money can hold virus.

A simple way to start is to offer 1% rebate for any purchases done with a credit card, debit card or ex link card.

Might be better than all the stimulus....

In a way it's also social distancing since what you touch is not going to be what someone else touch.  Or at least not as much as money.

Edited by Philipkee
  • Praise 3

Internal Moderator
7 minutes ago, Philipkee said:

Might be irrelevant but maybe the govt should take this opportunity to emphasize on going cashless?

Since money can hold virus.

A simple way to start is to offer 1% rebate for any purchases done with a credit card, debit card or ex link card.

Might be better than all the stimulus....

In a way it's also social distancing since what you touch is not going to be what someone else touch.  Or at least not as much as money.

I think they are pushing more aggressively le

I saw Irene Ang in an advertisement

Salah boh ...... [jawdrop]

Quote:

Yahoo News Coronavirus can travel 27 feet, stay in air for hours, says MIT researcher

Washington DC [USA], April 2 (ANI): Staying six feet away from others may not work, an MIT researcher has warned - saying the coronavirus can rather travel 27 feet and can linger for hours.

The study was conducted by MIT associate professor Lydia Bourouiba, who has researched the dynamics of coughs and sneezes for years. It was published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.

Bourouiba warned that the current social-distancing guidelines to stay six feet from others are based on outdated models from the 1930s, reported the New York Post website.

The professor has said that the "pathogen-bearing droplets of all sizes can travel 23 to 27 feet."

In the newly published research, Bourouiba also warned that "droplets that settle along the trajectory can contaminate surfaces" -- and "residues or droplet nuclei" may "stay suspended in the air for hours."

According to the New York Post, she noted that a 2020 report from China showed that "virus particles could be found in the ventilation systems in hospital rooms of patients with COVID-19."

link https://sg.yahoo.com/news/coronavirus-travel-27-feet-stay-air-hours-says-080056333.html

That is 8.1 meters....  <_<

So Social Distancing of 1 meter not enough. [sweatdrop]

Not I say one hor....  

A Prof from USA, MIT said one. :a-aggressive:

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1