COVID-19: Social Distancing in Singapore

BabyBlade

3 hours ago, Silver_blade said:

Hope your friend report this.

Actually if I'm not wrong, she is one of the stall owner there (or someone working at the hawker centre), always saw her there when I visited Old Airport Rd. So eating there is allowed.

Some time when  photo circulated on social media may not tell the full story.. 😓

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

1 hour ago, Fcw75 said:

To who? One service?

No use one la.

I reported a group sitting below my block 4 times thru OneService app since May. Till today and right now, they are still here.

You are right bro

I reported thrice the last few weeks but no action taken no reply.

• Sad 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, StreetFight3r said:

Very considerate...not everyone practice this.. Some pull down mask to talk for what? My house area all wear mask but many pull down the mask exposing the nose n mouth. It's only for show that they got mask hor.. Its gonna take awhile before we are like the Taiwanese n Japanese.. Wear mask cause we want to be considerate to others...not wear for show scared kana fine

Between colleagues, i guess many are not practising this, as they still sit in a group to eat lunch and talking.

13 hours ago, Twister said:

Actually if I'm not wrong, she is one of the stall owner there (or someone working at the hawker centre), always saw her there when I visited Old Airport Rd. So eating there is allowed.

Some time when  photo circulated on social media may not tell the full story.. 😓

That’s true. 

• Praise 1

12 hours ago, Count-Bracula said:

You are right bro

I reported thrice the last few weeks but no action taken no reply.

999 is your friend.

• Haha! 2