COVID-19: Bright Hill (Kong Meng San Temple) Closed to Public

Cwong2910

Dont know others temple got any closure or not? Think i need to check the temple i need to go got any special measures before i go?! 

Taken from NEA website on the operation hours on govt managed columbaria until 26 Apr. Those who are going to these columbaria, please take note.

Government-Managed Columbaria

In view of the current COVID-19 situation and stricter safe distancing measures, the government-managed columbaria will be closed on weekends and public holidays until 26 April 2020. 

To cater for the anticipated increase in visitors during the annual Qing Ming period, NEA has extended the opening hours for the government-managed columbaria, from Mondays to Fridays, until 24 April 2020. Please refer below for the operating hours for government-managed columbaria. 

Operating Hours for Government-Managed Columbaria until 26 April 2020

Monday - Opens at 8.00am
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - 24 Hours
Friday - Closes at 5.30pm
Eve of Public Holidays (9 April, Thursday) - Closes at 5.30pm
Public Holidays (10 April, Friday) and Weekends - Closed

Members of the public are reminded not to leave any food offerings and litter behind after visiting, to keep the public areas clean to prevent mosquito breeding or rat infestation.

When visiting the columbaria on weekdays, we urge members of the public to practise social responsibility and not visit the columbaria if they are unwell, under quarantine or stay-home notice (SHN). 

• Praise 1

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

Dont know others temple got any closure or not? Think i need to check the temple i need to go got any special measures before i go?! 

四马路 also closed already.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2