Tourador Tyres

Ironstarz

Neutral Newbie

Interesting topic..

Aside from budget or is it made in China,

Anyone here knows of which brand/model tyres that are really quiet for daily driver?

Or is there really such thing as quiet tyres at all..

• Haha! 1

15 hours ago, hoho85 said:

Interesting topic..

Aside from budget or is it made in China,

Anyone here knows of which brand/model tyres that are really quiet for daily driver?

Or is there really such thing as quiet tyres at all..

The 2 models u mentioned from what I read are Michelin’s Primacy 4 as well as Bridgestone’s Turanza T005A are really quiet for daily driver.

As long as u choose non-performance oriented tyres should be quieter than High Performance or Ultra High Performance tyres.😉

15 hours ago, Hamburger said:

Best budget tyre I used till date is GT tyre from Indonesia. 

Now like not so popular? 

Worst tyre I used is Nokia. 

Ahh...GT Radial specifically which model? Heard good reviews from users as well too in local context.

Or u mean Nokian tyres? Which specific model as well?🤔

Tyre good or not I don't know.

I only know they have the best marketing of any tyre company.

So many cars have their sticker.

They have the Jamesc Marketing award for expanding Brand Awareness.

:grin:

image.thumb.png.5d1a41c4e8a6743b3574686ac03ff20b.png

• Haha! 1

Neutral Newbie

whether to buy China tires becos its was cheaper that may hv cost my whole family life. 

Never again i will risk it.

If you ever hv constant tires pressure leak always take it out totally to hv its inspect.

both the rear tires has crack side walls

IMG_20180628_113931_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180627_181647.jpg

• Shocked 2

54 minutes ago, Dpow7 said:

whether to buy China tires becos its was cheaper that may hv cost my whole family life. 

If you ever hv constant tires pressure leak always take it out totally to hv its inspect.

IMG_20180627_181647.jpg

Glad it’s not the Tourador or Habilead but the Radar DiMax R8+ as different brand manufacturers have their own set of QCs in regards to manufacturing their tyres.😉

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Dpow7 said:

IMG_20180627_181647.jpg

How long have you been using this tyre? The left corner of the surface of the tyre is like totally botak!

• Praise 1

7 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

How long have you been using this tyre? The left corner of the surface of the tyre is like totally botak!

the lower photo, its a big cut, from foreign object or hit kerb. tyre spoil wont cut so nicely 1.

the top photo sidewall crack. i have seen branded like potenza on a vw scirocco all 4 pcs crack almost the same.

not defending china tyre, but all brand tyre. as long as low profile sidewall,if u dun pump and maintean enough pressure / air, and keep driving with low pressure. they very easy to crack, esp those hard sidewall design like potenza. 

• Praise 6

21 minutes ago, Beregond said:

the lower photo, its a big cut, from foreign object or hit kerb. tyre spoil wont cut so nicely 1.

the top photo sidewall crack. i have seen branded like potenza on a vw scirocco all 4 pcs crack almost the same.

not defending china tyre, but all brand tyre. as long as low profile sidewall,if u dun pump and maintean enough pressure / air, and keep driving with low pressure. they very easy to crack, esp those hard sidewall design like potenza. 

Agreed.

When I was looking at the last pic, I was thinking...wth...that looks like a cut more than a crack...

I doubt his agenda, but at the same time I will not buy this brand to begin with.

Are Korean tyres much more expensive than Chinese tyres?

• Haha! 1

Internal Moderator
9 minutes ago, Brass said:

Agreed.

When I was looking at the last pic, I was thinking...wth...that looks like a cut more than a crack...

I doubt his agenda, but at the same time I will not buy this brand to begin with.

If we are measuring from cosmetic surgery point of view, then yes. 🤣

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Brass said:

Agreed.

actually make in china tyres. the price varies alot.

depend really on the brand, my truck use linglong so far so good.

last time got another make in china 1, cheaper, but lousy, can burst etc etc. double star i think

westlake tyres is not really cheap also, never use b4. but i heard those heavy vehicle user comment really value for money, worth it.

make in euro tyre like italy and germany then mean good?? not really, depend on brand also. 

i mention before last time i try b4 make in italy macaroni types( wrong spelling i think ) it suck more then china tyre.

recently i see fb, got 1 com pushing another brand i never heard b4, make in germany

as for korea tyre. hankook price is on the high side. comparing to nexen and kumho.

nexen make in china and kumho (not make in korea) price can fight with china brand. 

(nexen i try b4 cp672 or some thing , sucks )

• Praise 2

19 minutes ago, Beregond said:

actually make in china tyres. the price varies alot.

depend really on the brand, my truck use linglong so far so good.

last time got another make in china 1, cheaper, but lousy, can burst etc etc. double star i think

westlake tyres is not really cheap also, never use b4. but i heard those heavy vehicle user comment really value for money, worth it.

make in euro tyre like italy and germany then mean good?? not really, depend on brand also. 

i mention before last time i try b4 make in italy macaroni types( wrong spelling i think ) it suck more then china tyre.

recently i see fb, got 1 com pushing another brand i never heard b4, make in germany

as for korea tyre. hankook price is on the high side. comparing to nexen and kumho.

nexen make in china and kumho (not make in korea) price can fight with china brand. 

(nexen i try b4 cp672 or some thing , sucks )

Agreed and I’m inclined more towards the UTQG ratings/reviews of the model of the tyre rather than the country of manufacture.😉

1 minute ago, RevStarZen said:

Agreed and I’m inclined more towards the UTQG ratings/reviews of the model of the tyre rather than the country of manufacture.😉

image.png.f79674cadda521d9819a5c47705de5f9.png

if u mean this. then dun need bother too much esp for those non branded.

u can have a burget tyres that is about 1/4 price of a potenza, but they can print traction AA on it.

its only accurate to a certain degree if u compare it within the same brand.

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1