Jump to content

Singapore Airlines Ltd (SGX: C6L) Is In Deep Shit And Rights Issue Call Is Imminent


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Jamesc said:

People here ah.

Just because company pay want to fly SQ.

When I go Korea I always ask my boss to put me in love hotel to save the company money.

:grin:

2 people can fit into the tub and its a jaccuzzi

The right side is a shower and sauna

image.png.53027b9e943ab9f5939445108e108135.png

4 people can sleep on the beds

image.png.a89d59b086722079119088449d20c69e.png

They provide hair spray, hair gel, comb, brush, don't know what man skin and men lotion?

image.png.3eb8a00435cc217e3f10944dac7b32ad.png

wow song le...can have 3p/4p party all night long...else u can invite your MIL to sleep on the other bed. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

No wonder they have the Michelin Bib Gourmand! For pleasant like me!!!!

eh U oso studi Preambree Tree like me is peasant not pleasant or pleasure 1 hor   🤣

  • Haha! 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

As recieved .......

You know what really bugs me about this SIA rights issue?
SIA has consistently price gouged the typical Sg citizen by overcharging any Singaporean buying tickets from within   and cheaper in comparison for foreigners buying from outstation. They have been paying obscene dividends and guess who their majority 55%  stockholder is?  Temasek.
The govt is now proposing a bailout using tax payers money to prop up what is essentially a private entity. Since the majority stakeholder is Temasek and it’s subsidiaries we are essentially financing them as well. This after 
this very same GLC consistently spat on our faces when questions were raised about its accounts and holdings citing non existent secrecy considerations. When times are good why were SIA shares not preferentially offered to all citizens like SingTel ? Why should we now bail these guys out? Let the market decide  what the shares are really worth.
By keeping quiet  as far  as this SIA matter is concerned ,we are 
tacitly allowing them to rub more salt on an old and festering wound.

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

eh U oso studi Preambree Tree like me is peasant not pleasant or pleasure 1 hor   🤣

Pardon me! hahahaha.

I will write peasant next time

I will write peasant next time

I will write peasant next time

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Pardon me! hahahaha.

I will write peasant next time

I will write peasant next time

I will write peasant next time

This Wednesday make sure u dun go skool since u also Preambree skooling 

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, BanCoe said:

As recieved .......

You know what really bugs me about this SIA rights issue?
SIA has consistently price gouged the typical Sg citizen by overcharging any Singaporean buying tickets from within   and cheaper in comparison for foreigners buying from outstation. They have been paying obscene dividends and guess who their majority 55%  stockholder is?  Temasek.
The govt is now proposing a bailout using tax payers money to prop up what is essentially a private entity. Since the majority stakeholder is Temasek and it’s subsidiaries we are essentially financing them as well. This after 
this very same GLC consistently spat on our faces when questions were raised about its accounts and holdings citing non existent secrecy considerations. When times are good why were SIA shares not preferentially offered to all citizens like SingTel ? Why should we now bail these guys out? Let the market decide  what the shares are really worth.
By keeping quiet  as far  as this SIA matter is concerned ,we are 
tacitly allowing them to rub more salt on an old and festering wound.

Now they offer to me $3 a share post rights I also don't want... 

  • Praise 3
  • Haha! 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

good to know that someone still has brand loyalty. 👍

I seldom fly and even if I am flying, my main concern is price point and timing. Got lounge no lounge also never mind, entertainment inside the plan no good, I have my own iPad, no food and drinks? I will always have a bottle of water with me. I fast in the plane, once touchdown I will have a better appetite. 🤣

 

Me too, long time never fly SQ.

When I used to fly HK, it's always Cathy Pacific; cannot say no because secretary to big boss book :brzzzzz:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Turbocharged

y so anti sq?

GLC is liddat, when stable, give dividen, all song song. maybe temesek get the most dividen, they have most shares mah..

for me SQ benefit is minimal stop over. u get direct to almost anywhere except south americas and maybe africa. N NO Strikes!

a lot of SG make noise over many small issues. so what pps? if u sit in biz class or suites using own $, yah, they treat u like king n queen. if u pps and sit in cattle class, behave like cattle class lah.

i fly cattle class only. cos i poor. but except eva stewardess, the rest all lousy. i dun have 100kg aunties bumping into me every time they walk the aisle

  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Vegas said:

y so anti sq?

GLC is liddat, when stable, give dividen, all song song. maybe temesek get the most dividen, they have most shares mah..

for me SQ benefit is minimal stop over. u get direct to almost anywhere except south americas and maybe africa. N NO Strikes!

a lot of SG make noise over many small issues. so what pps? if u sit in biz class or suites using own $, yah, they treat u like king n queen. if u pps and sit in cattle class, behave like cattle class lah.

i fly cattle class only. cos i poor. but except eva stewardess, the rest all lousy. i dun have 100kg aunties bumping into me every time they walk the aisle

all Asian airlines are actually sama sama…. the air stewardesses in general are quite pretty. If short to mid distance flights, just choose the cheapest. 

The worst are typically American airlines - AA, Delta and United. Zero customer service if u are on cattle class and 80% looks like mrs doubtfire.  

 

There was once I took from PVG to ORD and I asked politely that I was still waiting for my coke which I requested 10 mins ago...the air stewardess retorted that she is also waiting for her pension. I was like "huh"????

  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Vegas said:

y so anti sq?

GLC is liddat, when stable, give dividen, all song song. maybe temesek get the most dividen, they have most shares mah..

for me SQ benefit is minimal stop over. u get direct to almost anywhere except south americas and maybe africa. N NO Strikes!

a lot of SG make noise over many small issues. so what pps? if u sit in biz class or suites using own $, yah, they treat u like king n queen. if u pps and sit in cattle class, behave like cattle class lah.

i fly cattle class only. cos i poor. but except eva stewardess, the rest all lousy. i dun have 100kg aunties bumping into me every time they walk the aisle

Yah lah I also very pro SQ girl one.

Whether I choose fish or chicken or western or asian meal

my tray is always at the bottom and she has to bend down 

and as I always sit on the aisle seat I always get 2 half balls.

I really have no complains.

:grin:

  • Haha! 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
Internal Moderator
4 minutes ago, Jamesc said:

Yah lah I also very pro SQ girl one.

Whether I choose fish or chicken or western or asian meal

my tray is always at the bottom and she has to bend down 

and as I always sit on the aisle seat I always get 2 half balls.

I really have no complains.

:grin:

Now I know the tricks!

1) sit at aisle

2) choose whatever food that is at the bottom.

:grin:

  • Haha! 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Now I know the tricks!

1) sit at aisle

2) choose whatever food that is at the bottom.

:grin:

And if you don't want to queue at check in just travel with a foreign colleague.

I was walking to the check in and the staff said to my Korean colleague behind me

Sir you don't need to queue then I said I am with him I also don't need to queue

and use VIP counter.

:grin:

And if you want good service don't travel with a good looking female colleague.

I boarded a flight in Sydney to come back home and the stewardess gave me a very warm welcoming smile.

Then my colleague walk in behind me she is also an ex stewardess and she must thought came with his wife

better not pay too much attention in case kenna complain by the wife.

I like the attention and she not my wife but I cannot say. So if you travel with good looking lady colleagues book seat far far away.

:a-m1524:

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Now they offer to me $3 a share post rights I also don't want... 

yeah, at $3 can park some money there for some dividends.

but at average price of around $4.10, assuming going thru the whole rights issue process today, I am not moved too. haha.

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, BanCoe said:

As recieved .......

You know what really bugs me about this SIA rights issue?
SIA has consistently price gouged the typical Sg citizen by overcharging any Singaporean buying tickets from within   and cheaper in comparison for foreigners buying from outstation. They have been paying obscene dividends and guess who their majority 55%  stockholder is?  Temasek.
The govt is now proposing a bailout using tax payers money to prop up what is essentially a private entity. Since the majority stakeholder is Temasek and it’s subsidiaries we are essentially financing them as well. This after 
this very same GLC consistently spat on our faces when questions were raised about its accounts and holdings citing non existent secrecy considerations. When times are good why were SIA shares not preferentially offered to all citizens like SingTel ? Why should we now bail these guys out? Let the market decide  what the shares are really worth.
By keeping quiet  as far  as this SIA matter is concerned ,we are 
tacitly allowing them to rub more salt on an old and festering wound.

Its because the 70% thingy....gives them the way to play it. Tamasick being in control and likewise Pres....li ah ma sure sign lah.

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/31/2020 at 11:03 AM, kobayashiGT said:

Now I know the tricks!

1) sit at aisle

2) choose whatever food that is at the bottom.

:grin:

You forgot 2 more.

Always ask for a pen, or purposely drop a pen. 😁

  • Haha! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

wow horsay….SIA going to renew all PPS status for 12 more months regardless of the existing miles and value 

"I would also like to share that we will automatically renew all KrisFlyer Elite and PPS Club membership statuses for another 12 months at the end of your respective membership year. This applies to all memberships expiring from March 2020 through to February 2021. The validity of any expiring PPS and Elite Gold Rewards will also be extended until 31 March 2021."

 

https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/sg/ppsclub-krisflyer/latestnews/2020renewal-pps/

  • Praise 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Estrangable said:

wow horsay….SIA going to renew all PPS status for 12 more months regardless of the existing miles and value 

"I would also like to share that we will automatically renew all KrisFlyer Elite and PPS Club membership statuses for another 12 months at the end of your respective membership year. This applies to all memberships expiring from March 2020 through to February 2021. The validity of any expiring PPS and Elite Gold Rewards will also be extended until 31 March 2021."

 

https://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/sg/ppsclub-krisflyer/latestnews/2020renewal-pps/

Today 1 April....

just joking.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Today 1 April....

just joking.

when the company needs to raise rights to grab cash and the service centers are flooded with cash refund requests....the management must be damn high on crack if they do a april fool joke on their long term customers

↡ Advertisement
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...