How I cope with WFH (Working from home)

kobayashiGT

10 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Your boss better get used to it.  We might be heading towards WfH by decree.

Unless gahment mandatory all companies must let their employees to wfh then my boss no choice but to follow. If not dont think will allow wfh for many days. Maybe my boss only allow wfh 2-3 days per week at most?!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

41 minutes ago, 13177 said:

No need to go office at all for 3 weeks and wfh? Got company allow not to see their employees for so long? I dont think my boss will allow that. 😂

Yup, no need go office at all. They have weekly online meetings to check on progress. Office closed.

• Praise 1

1 minute ago, Adrianli said:

Yup, no need go office at all. They have weekly online meetings to check on progress. Office closed.

Maybe your wife company industry can allow whole office closed?! Like no need someone to be at office to pick external calls and couriers etc?! This is good, really means wfh. Unlike i hear some companies so called wfh is like alternate days or only 2 days per week. Lol.

29 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Maybe your wife company industry can allow whole office closed?! Like no need someone to be at office to pick external calls and couriers etc?! This is good, really means wfh. Unlike i hear some companies so called wfh is like alternate days or only 2 days per week. Lol.

My wife’s company department currently no boss. Old boss sent to wetnam. New boss not in yet, so whole department OTOT.:XD:May then new boss coming from Germany. So for the moment, no gov.

My ex-colleague, he told me is everyone working from home. Maybe only Recep and cleaning auntie in office only.

• Haha! 4

4 hours ago, Enye said:

wah... that’s silangkia in the centre is it?

🤣

Wah don't expose leh... if just 2 more XMM come my one become illegal gathering alr 🤣

• Haha! 7

Turbocharged

actually the companies and bosses also know the relatively low productivity from WFH...

but no choice, at this period they need to play corporate responsibility to minimise movement and contact

• Praise 4
  • Haha! 1

Been working from home since start of Mar.. feel a bit of cabin fever now as restrictions get stricter and stricter.. and no end in sight.. Got a feeling it's going for another couple of months..

• Praise 1

i will start soon. 

Colleagues who are auntie level ones, using desktops in office, also forced to WFH soon. Lucky managed to loan laptops from IT for them. 

what a hassle and challenge to get them to have their laptops ready and operational - email, VPN, Teams, connectivity to office servers, OneDrive, etc.

• Praise 2

14 hours ago, Coltplussport said:

Need an office chair for my wife, any recommendation? No second hand please. Budget cap at $1k. 

Ikea. Most durable cheap office chair! 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

2 hours ago, BanCoe said:

I tot it’s our Permanent WFH  @Inlinefour 🤣🤣🤣

me working at other people home lah 😁😁😁

tactically helping all new citizens cum foreign talents 😛😛😛

• Haha! 2

5 hours ago, Scion said:

actually the companies and bosses also know the relatively low productivity from WFH...

but no choice, at this period they need to play corporate responsibility to minimise movement and contact

This is why many bosses and companies dont allow too many days of wfh due to low productivity. Lol.

Internal Moderator
1 hour ago, Scion said:

the weather these days are really hot 

WFH dun want to switch on aircon also cannot 😓

Hahaha. I tried for a morning, I cannot succumbed to aircon 

13 hours ago, Lala81 said:

Ikea. Most durable cheap office chair! 

Wow, how come I have not of that. Went straight away to get one from ikea, good and durable. 

Noticed a lot of office chairs sold out, many people WFH now.

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

41 minutes ago, Coltplussport said:

Wow, how come I have not of that. Went straight away to get one from ikea, good and durable. 

Noticed a lot of office chairs sold out, many people WFH now.

If wfh for a long period, better sit on an office chair, if not easy to get backpain if sit on a plastic chair whole day while wfh. Lol.

5 hours ago, Scion said:

the weather these days are really hot 

WFH dun want to switch on aircon also cannot 😓

Not only endure weather hot but also might have mozzies. Lol. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1