i just complete setup my "work machine" .... [laugh] 

essential-things-you-need-for-a-perfect-gaming-setup.jpg

Edited by Wt_know
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6
  • Shocked 2
  • Haha! 1

3 hours ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

For me, I have trouble concentrating on work on home.

I prefer flexibility actually. When things not so busy, choose to WFH. When got deadlines, work from office.

Can choose to work between office and home best idea la. Dont know how many companies allow such a great flexibility for employees to choose?

Internal Moderator
3 hours ago, Wt_know said:

i support work from home for whole year of 2021 ... [sly] 

this is your study? :inlove:

32 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

this is your study? :inlove:

haha .... image steal from internet la ... LOL

mine simple setup .... 2 screens + ipad + comfy chair

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

Personally I'd prefer WFH when low-key period, and can freely go back to office to do necessary stuff when required.

Total freedom - boss and wifey not really sure where you are, but as long as work gets done, and you're there for the home front when needed ..... no complaints! [laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Sosaria said:

Personally I'd prefer WFH when low-key period, and can freely go back to office to do necessary stuff when required.

Total freedom - boss and wifey not really sure where you are, but as long as work gets done, and you're there for the home front when needed ..... no complaints! [laugh]

ERP 2.0 knowsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• Haha! 1

5 hours ago, Sdf4786k said:

nice that they din load office mail on your mobile devices.

Err.. got! But i ignore when i home.. i value work life balance. I believe use brain to earn money then to trade money with my time.

emails i use alot of Rules to dump to respective folder. Then i choose to use those i wanna see 😂

• Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

Err.. got! But i ignore when i home.. i value work life balance. I believe use brain to earn money then to trade money with my time.

emails i use alot of Rules to dump to respective folder. Then i choose to use those i wanna see 😂

This morning started late thanks to O365 outage.

My kid also had problem logging in. No wonder both of us reboot the router at the same time lol

3 hours ago, Ody_2004 said:

By right even you have access of work email in your phone, after office hours can ignore also can, boss cannot penalize say why you never reply to email. But by left all bosses like their staff to response to email if they have access even after office hours. To them it means you are delicate to your work?! Lol.

2 minutes ago, 13177 said:

By right even you have access of work email in your phone, after office hours can ignore also can, boss cannot penalize say why you never reply to email. But by left all bosses like their staff to response to email if they have access even after office hours. To them it means you are delicate to your work?! Lol.

Well I am always dedicated during office hours.. Beyond that depends! 😂

After work my phone silent once i step out of office.. missed call/sms/WA if i in good mood then i see BUT most time such disturbance spoilt my mood so I choose not to see! whahahahahaha..

Anyway bosses can set the rules but I set my practice.. my boss know beyond office hours cannot depend on me. I a worker.. not slave..

• Praise 3

3 minutes ago, Ody_2004 said:

Well I am always dedicated during office hours.. Beyond that depends! 😂

After work my phone silent once i step out of office.. missed call/sms/WA if i in good mood then i see BUT most time such disturbance spoilt my mood so I choose not to see! whahahahahaha..

Anyway bosses can set the rules but I set my practice.. my boss know beyond office hours cannot depend on me. I a worker.. not slave..

Some bosses would have some ''discount'' on such worker which they might think they are calculative, esp if your position is executive/management level. I think response to bosses email/call/whatsapp did not stated in our job scope, but dont know why bosses always ''default'' expect their staff to be contactable and response to work after office hours?

• Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Some bosses would have some ''discount'' on such worker which they might think they are calculative, esp if your position is executive/management level. I think response to bosses email/call/whatsapp did not stated in our job scope, but dont know why bosses always ''default'' expect their staff to be contactable and response to work after office hours?

In life even we did perfect pple/bosses if they wanna discount you; they will find flaws in you/your work.. I don give a damn.. I only answerable to myself, to my health and family..

I always said to my Portege.. your success is only measure when you are dead.. whoever that will turn out at your wake is the true measurement of your success..

After being retrenched back in 2008.. it really changed the way i feel towards a company/management etc.. 

So now is Work Life balance. 

• Praise 2

2 hours ago, 13177 said:

E-mail not too bad as need logging in, etc. and laptop must be powered on. Can easily ignore beyond working hours.

But whatsapp messaging is the worst..... absolute worst. Some people like to work on Sunday. To make up for when you cannot find them before 10 am on weekdays.

18 hours ago, Wt_know said:

i support work from home for whole year of 2021 ... [sly] 

I realise on aircon at home cheaper than the diesel and erp 

• Haha! 2

8 hours ago, Sosaria said:

E-mail not too bad as need logging in, etc. and laptop must be powered on. Can easily ignore beyond working hours.

But whatsapp messaging is the worst..... absolute worst. Some people like to work on Sunday. To make up for when you cannot find them before 10 am on weekdays.

Those who work on Sun also expect other people also work on Sun as well?! Lol.

↡ Advertisement