How I cope with WFH (Working from home)

kobayashiGT

On 8/30/2023 at 2:03 PM, Jamesc said:

How to watch Netfliks and chill in the office?

:D

watch netflix can ... chill (piak piak) cannot ... lol

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 3

Jippun started 4 day work week and reported productivity actually increased and utility consumption decreased...

Save our planet! 4 day work week! 4 day work week!...at home or abroad...4 day work week! 😁

• Haha! 3

On 8/30/2023 at 2:33 PM, Wt_know said:

watch netflix can ... chill (piak piak) cannot ... lol

That's what boardroom tables are for!

On 8/30/2023 at 1:52 PM, Wt_know said:

the idea of work from home, flexible work hours, work life balance, own time own target, short work week, etc

all these shits come from the amdk ideas ... simi sai empowerment ... 

and now they all screw their own ideas

the east especially chinaman theory is all worker must come to work in office and must see face

:grin:

My sis works for jipun company. 1 day return to office. Rest all wfh. Lol. Don't ask me which company. 

My co still allows 2 days wfh. But I think better to eat snake in office than eat snake at home. Lol.

• Haha! 3

On 8/30/2023 at 2:49 PM, mersaylee said:

Jippun started 4 day work week and reported productivity actually increased and utility consumption decreased...

Save our planet! 4 day work week! 4 day work week!...at home or abroad...4 day work week! 😁

4 day work week in sg?  Even WFH arrangement also no support, how to have 4 day work week? If really have 4 day work week, think working hours would become 12 hours for office staff liao.

On 8/30/2023 at 3:34 PM, Stratovarius said:

My sis works for jipun company. 1 day return to office. Rest all wfh. Lol. Don't ask me which company. 

My co still allows 2 days wfh. But I think better to eat snake in office than eat snake at home. Lol.

Jipun company so supportive of WFH de? Maybe the top management is amdk, even it is a jipun company. 😂

Why you say better to eat snake in office than at home le?

On 8/30/2023 at 3:39 PM, 13177 said:

Jipun company so supportive of WFH de? Maybe the top management is amdk, even it is a jipun company. 😂

Why you say better to eat snake in office than at home le?

The jipun company moved to a smaller office during covid. So now they are adopting to jot desk system and can't accommodate all the staffs together. But top management I think are all jipun lang.

I can say I'm just not productive at home. Lol. In office at least when I eat snake, I still can get things done. At home is one screen outlook. The other screen is yt, mcf or PS4. Lol.

• Haha! 3

This happened to the Honda factory in UK when they moved from 37 to 35 hour week.

The first and most important question which 2 hours to reduce

and all the British workers said Friday from 9pm to 7pm so they go to the PUB!

The management said OK but we need to improve productivity by 5% to offset the 2 hours less work

The workers put in so many ideas that productivity increased by 10%.

They should have implemented 35 hour week years ago as the company is more productive after the working hours reduced.

On 8/30/2023 at 2:49 PM, mersaylee said:

• Praise 1

On 8/30/2023 at 4:00 PM, Stratovarius said:

The jipun company moved to a smaller office during covid. So now they are adopting to jot desk system and can't accommodate all the staffs together. But top management I think are all jipun lang.

I can say I'm just not productive at home. Lol. In office at least when I eat snake, I still can get things done. At home is one screen outlook. The other screen is yt, mcf or PS4. Lol.

Leisure life very productive...work life not so...same same...😁

• Haha! 1

On 8/30/2023 at 4:14 PM, Jamesc said:

This happened to the Honda factory in UK when they moved from 37 to 35 hour week.

The first and most important question which 2 hours to reduce

and all the British workers said Friday from 9pm to 7pm so they go to the PUB!

The management said OK but we need to improve productivity by 5% to offset the 2 hours less work

The workers put in so many ideas that productivity increased by 10%.

They should have implemented 35 hour week years ago as the company is more productive after the working hours reduced.

Asked for 5% and they gave 100% more of the 5? British workers donno how to count or gauge issit? 😂

• Haha! 1

On 8/30/2023 at 4:00 PM, Stratovarius said:

If the company wants to get all staff back to office, they can move back to a bigger office lo. Guess the top management themselves also become comfortable in WFH and lazy to go back office liao.

For me, whether WFH or in office, if really needs to get work done, i would still need to get it done. If eat snake, whether WFH or in office still same same. [:p] The only difference is if i WFH i can on either my tv or radio at the same time while working, but in office cannot lo. Anyway, 100% work in office for me, no more WFH. Unless another type of covid pandemic strike again.

But I think better to eat snake in office than eat snake at home. Lol.

I also think so.

Bosses happy when staff not productive at work and never happy when they are not productive at home.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

On 8/30/2023 at 4:18 PM, mersaylee said:

Asked for 5% and they gave 100% more of the 5? British workers donno how to count or gauge issit? 😂

They die die put in every idea to make sure they found the 5% so they can stop work at 7pm instead of 9pm every Friday night

so they can start the drinking session earlier.

Anybody can do anything if they are given the right incentive.

People in SG can be the nicest people if they all became insurance agents.

We can all look like TCS actors and actresses if we all became property agents.

We can all start learning Mandarin and start walking around hawker centres and talking to the neighbourhood people if we all wanted to be president!

If only everyone wanted to be president we would all start listening to the hardships of the man in the street and show so much love and care.

When people not running for office its the FU mentality I am not going to queue up I am going to overtake everyone in the queue and cut in.

And if you don't let me cut in I am going to jam brake you!

Edited by Jamesc
  • Haha! 1

On 8/30/2023 at 4:32 PM, Jamesc said:

They die die put in every idea to make sure they found the 5% so they can stop work at 7pm instead of 9pm every Friday night

so they can start the drinking session earlier.

Anybody can do anything if they are given the right incentive.

People in SG can be the nicest people if they all became insurance agents.

We can all look like TCS actors and actresses if we ll became property agents.

We can all start learning Mandarin and start walking around hawker centres and talking to the neighbourhood people if we all wanted to be president!

If only everyone wanted to be president we would all start listening to the hardships of the man in the street and show so much love and care.

When people not running for office its the FU mentality I am not going to queue up I am going to overtake everyone in the queue and cut in.

And if you don't let me cut in I am going to jam brake you!

Pennies for that extra 2 hours of pub time at the expense of that amount of effort which worth so much more...😁

R (19).jpg

British-Pounds.png

• Haha! 1

On 8/30/2023 at 4:18 PM, 13177 said:

If the company wants to get all staff back to office, they can move back to a bigger office lo. Guess the top management themselves also become comfortable in WFH and lazy to go back office liao.

For me, whether WFH or in office, if really needs to get work done, i would still need to get it done. If eat snake, whether WFH or in office still same same. [:p] The only difference is if i WFH i can on either my tv or radio at the same time while working, but in office cannot lo. Anyway, 100% work in office for me, no more WFH. Unless another type of covid pandemic strike again.

Probably due to lease contract cannot anyhow move. If need to get work done I just go office to do. Much easier and faster.  

Supercharged

My daughter also in Jipun co. Frequently have OT. This week the 2 WFH days also gone as it's reporting season again. No work-life balance. I see already also heart pain. Haiz...

On 8/30/2023 at 8:51 PM, Didu said:

My daughter also in Jipun co. Frequently have OT. This week the 2 WFH days also gone as it's reporting season again. No work-life balance. I see already also heart pain. Haiz...

Time to change job liao.

• Sad 1

On 8/30/2023 at 8:51 PM, Didu said:

On 8/30/2023 at 10:30 PM, 13177 said:

Time to change job liao.

Normal la.

Go home by 10pm during reporting season is normal.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Sad 1