How I cope with WFH (Working from home)

kobayashiGT

47 minutes ago, Coltplussport said:

Need an office chair for my wife, any recommendation? No second hand please. Budget cap at $1k. 

Top up a bit get Herman Miller or steelcase

Internal Moderator
52 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

Work from home yet you still go out few time in a day [mad]

I still need to eat da-ge!!! 
and my dog garden train one. Later she UTI, I more headache arh!

• Haha! 2

My wife is also working from home. Her style is working in front of the tv. Every few mins, move the wireless mouse on the sofa so that the laptop does not go to sleep and her system is active from the remote office view.:XD:

• Haha! 13

Internal Moderator
50 minutes ago, Coltplussport said:

Need an office chair for my wife, any recommendation? No second hand please. Budget cap at $1k. 

My chair from fortytwo.sg

don’t think I can help.

i like recaro thou. Dunno they have office chair anot

Internal Moderator
3 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

My wife is also working from home. Her style is working in front of the tv. Every few mins, move the wireless mouse on the sofa so that the laptop does not go to sleep and her system is active from the remote office view.:XD:

Haha. I cannot. I will glue to the tv. 

Supercharged
12 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

Sorry different league, must ask T2.

$1k I can buy 10 [sweatdrop]

I can buy 20....I use plastic fodable chair and seat cushion from Ikea.  It is actually quite comfortable....:grin:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Haha. I cannot. I will glue to the tv. 

That is the main part lah. She cleared many many shows during her last 4 weeks working from home. Very hardworking.[grin]

I can only envy, while I have online lessons to attend and homework to do. 

• Haha! 10

Internal Moderator
4 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

That is the main part lah. She cleared many many shows during her last 4 weeks working from home. Very hardworking.[grin]

I can only envy, while I have online lessons to attend and homework to do. 

you are doing the right thing! good job! 👍👍👍

1 hour ago, Coltplussport said:

Eames Executive Chair in full leather, very comfy and luxurious feel. Can sleep in it too.  And can last forever.  Not $10k

24 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Maybe can strap the mouse to the rabbit in your photo....then she would not be distracted. 

2 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Maybe can strap the mouse to the rabbit in your photo....then she would not be distracted. 

The rabbit already gone to heaven.[bigcry]

• Sad 3

I always wonder if those wfh but do not have a laptop which can access company sever is like “free” leave company give to relax at home and do other things?! 😂 But har even people are in the office working, how many actually is working at their desk also? Lol.

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

I always wonder if those wfh but do not have a laptop which can access company sever is like “free” leave company give to relax at home and do other things?! 😂 But har even people are in the office working, how many actually is working at their desk also? Lol.

Was asking my ex-colleague about it over the weekend. Both he and I in the office were the few who uses desktop rather then laptop cos we do not like to bring work home. He was provided a laptop and had been working from home for 3 weeks. The company will provide you with a company laptop to work from home. No need to worry one.:XD:

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 7

10 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Was asking my ex-colleague about it over the weekend. Both he and I in the office were the few who uses desktop rather then laptop cos we do not like to bring work home. He was provided a laptop and had been working from home for 3 weeks. The company will provide you with a company laptop to work from home. No need to worry one.:XD:

No need to go office at all for 3 weeks and wfh? Got company allow not to see their employees for so long? I dont think my boss will allow that. 😂

18 minutes ago, 13177 said:

No need to go office at all for 3 weeks and wfh? Got company allow not to see their employees for so long? I dont think my boss will allow that. 😂

Your boss better get used to it.  We might be heading towards WfH by decree.

Edited by inlinesix
  • Praise 1
  • Shocked 2

My boss used to let me work from home also.  He said no worries.  As a nurse, you can work from home...

as he gives me projects to do on my off day...

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 5