Covid-19: ERP gantries slash from Apr 6

yishunite

12 minutes ago, Vtec170 said:

quite a bit of saving for me.  i usually kana beep $6 daily on weekdays.  Can save $120 plus a month.  

You are paying $6 ERP to go work?! Quite an additional expenses every month siah. 

↡ Advertisement

4 hours ago, 13177 said:

You are paying $6 ERP to go work?! Quite an additional expenses every month siah. 

i pay > $7 leh ... 

$1 in city after 6pm + $3 after 6.05pm AYE from city towards clementi ...

morning another $2-$3 to reach city by 8.30am+- [mad] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Shocked 2

7 hours ago, RadX said:

Those that said even ERP can tahan, even during COVID,

ERP has fallen!🙏🏾

Down but not out... yet 

till the GPigAss rules the road 

16 minutes ago, Toeknee_33 said:

When something good happens, i'd say lets give credit to the people who thought of it and made it happen. 😊

T2222222222222222 .... lol

erp slash

vep waived

still waiting for petrol 25% pump price reduction + 20% cc promo ... lol

but now working from home ... 1 tank can last few months ... LPPL ... 

Edited by Wt_know

For once I wish they didn't reduce ERP rates. Hope this doesn't lead to a surge of people using the CTE and jamming the road up. Traffic has been so smooth the last few weeks.

Twincharged

Lta has always been saying that ERP is used to control congestion. More congestion means pay more. So less congestion pay less. 
perfectly inline with their policy.  This decrease also happens regularly during school holidays when traffic is less. 

• Praise 2

10 hours ago, Toeknee_33 said:

When something good happens, i'd say lets give credit to the people who thought of it and made it happen. 😊

KBW mentioned it’s his thought...

Hui ge give you a 赞

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
1 hour ago, flashbang said:

For once I wish they didn't reduce ERP rates. Hope this doesn't lead to a surge of people using the CTE and jamming the road up. Traffic has been so smooth the last few weeks.

Traffic smooth now is due to many people are working from home la, i think people would not purposely drive out just because there are reduce ERP rates de. Same like now many malls having free parking on certain timing, but some malls still quite quiet lo.

• Praise 2

(edited)
2 hours ago, 13177 said:

Traffic smooth now is due to many people are working from home la, i think people would not purposely drive out just because there are reduce ERP rates de. Same like now many malls having free parking on certain timing, but some malls still quite quiet lo.

this morning, with the Pri school HBL kicking in, the early morning traffic along AYE towards town was already cleared by at least 50%. Traffic smooth until I missed my exit.  If you have to use the road, you have to use the road, ERP up or down, still have to use ...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

Edited by Tianmo
  • Haha! 1

18 hours ago, Tianmo said:

No need SMLJ also link with politics and election lah, as if SG is the only single country in the whole damn world with a rescue package, because election election election!!!

Almost every country in the world has or trying to put together a rescue package to save their economy and their ppl, in case you are not aware, i list some for you. There are many many more, are these countries  going for elections? 

Japan US$500 billion

South Korea US$80 billion

Australia US$320 billion

Indonesia US$10 billion

Hong kong US$15 billion

Malaysia US$60 billion

UK US$400 billion

keyboard warriors will always remain as keyboard warriors lah....

Not sure about you but I've always been an objective person rather than some irritating fan boys which see things from a very tiny perspective.

I don't blame anybody because I was just as low level in school compared to my professor grade classmates. It was only many years after college that I realized how much of a PITA I was to them when I can't see the full picture.

13 hours ago, Wt_know said:

T2222222222222222 .... lol

erp slash

vep waived

still waiting for petrol 25% pump price reduction + 20% cc promo ... lol

but now working from home ... 1 tank can last few months ... LPPL ... 

Can also save on parking in office or if you travel for work even more savings.

Just now, Windwaver said:

Season parking got saving?

Just now, inlinesix said:

Season parking got saving?

Not everybody is on season parking.

My side need to ballot for a space, if not some folks just pay daily rates when they need to drive.

no need to go so far, just state which other country with a rescue package is having a election, otherwise what the hell is an election related to a COVID rescue package? 

I am a just a lowly educated, tiny perspective non objective person, but I know how to separate personal political agenda from trying to save the country. Election will take place in a year, COVID or no COVID, anyone confirming it will be soon and it will be before COVID is over? 

PITA? yah isnt it even more stupid to reply to PITA, it just make you more painful, and in a way look just as stupid, why ask for it?  

• Haha! 2

(edited)
49 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

how to save parking in office?

cancel season parking and reapply?

once cancel ... gone liao ... lol

Edited by Wt_know