Funny news of the day. Just for laughs.

Lala81

Internal Moderator

HAHAHAHAHA. What is he thinking when he wanna teach his pitbull driving!

Should enrol his pitbull to a driving school mah! 🤣

At times like this, we need such people to perks us up. hahahha.

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

Sick of the doom and gloom. Do share any funny news u read. 

This really made me smile. 

God bless America... 

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/united-states-man-arrested-teaching-dog-how-to-drive-12591974

LOS ANGELES: A resident of the western US state of Washington was arrested following a high-speed chase that left officers dumbfounded after they found the man's pit bull behind the wheel.

tenor.gif?itemid=9932074

1 hour ago, RadX said:

If you know , you know 😂😂

80C2D7AB-ADB9-4112-BB62-51CF8EE98159.jpeg

I dont understand so i search.

https://worldofbuzz.com/newspaper-says-prices-of-cibai-are-going-up-they-kinda-werent-joking/

Well you’ve probably seen it by now, but if you haven’t, let us show you one headline has been making the round on social media, and honestly, we had our eyes open pretty wide when we saw it for ourselves too. It’s not every day when you come across something so blunt and crass from a daily newspaper, of all places. But Metropolis newspaper in Indonesia certainly did.

The recently-published title of ‘Harga Cibai Mahal Lagi’ from the Indonesian daily newspaper has got netizens both laughing and scratching their heads. Does c*bai really mean what we think it means in the Chinese context? And was the newspaper serious about publishing that headline?

Well, the headline is apparently legit, but it’s highly likely that what the newspaper head intended to say was ‘Harga Cabai Mahal Lagi’, because in some regions of Indonesia, the term ‘Cabai’ is used to refer to chilies.

The headline, in that case, would simply mean ‘The Prices of Chilies Has Gone Up Again’. Ceeehhhh.

According to Chinese daily China Press, it is explained that the newspaper was actually referring to the higher prices of chilies in Indonesia due to bad weather, causing a sudden shortage of chilies due to a decline in production. Especially with Chinese New Year coming up and many Southeast Asian country’s demand for chilies increases, prices have surged a lot. Hence, ‘Harga Cabai Mahal Lagi’.

Ok got it, prices of cibai has gone up again.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Haha! 6

1 hour ago, RadX said:

Why you post a 2 year old news? Want me to ban you? (sounds familiar) :XD::XD:

Without Google, I thought you are referring to choaw tar cibai... Chiba boom :D

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 8

20 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Why you post a 2 year old news? Want me to ban you? (sounds familiar) :XD::XD:

Without Google, I thought you are referring to choaw tar cibai... Chiba boom :D

thats why i never start new thread.....and think it is apt for this season....

1 hour ago, RadX said:

according to a certain forum ...

It is true the price and quality of chinese Cibai has increased and reduced due to corona restrictions. They are awaiting lifting of restrictions eagerly.... local suppliers simply cannot match the cheaper, better, faster FT. 

12 minutes ago, Playtime said:

according to a certain forum ...

It is true the price and quality of chinese Cibai has increased and reduced due to corona restrictions. They are awaiting lifting of restrictions eagerly.... local suppliers simply cannot match the cheaper, better, faster FT. 

Yes this is from a few years ago

19 hours ago, Ender said:

How can an adult be weighing only 36 kg? What's her height?

my friend said 1.64m. she must be skin and bones at 1.64m and 36kg. No need washing machine at home because can use the ribcage as washing board. 🤣

• Haha! 1

[Morning topic] The epidemic has made wearing masks a part of life. A Japanese woman appeared to sell used masks on the internet, and recently reported reports have attracted attention. Among the women selling "original" lipstick, there are single mothers struggling and secondary school students who can't work and want to make money. A used lipstick costs around 500 to 1000 yen, and even buyers buy 30 per month. Since Japanese law does not have relevant provisions, these used masks, even if sold by students, do not pose a constitutional problem, but hygiene issues will undoubtedly raise concerns.