COVID-19 III: SG Circuit Breaker EXTENDED TO 1ST JUNE: 1,037 New Cases - (23 Apr)

Windwaver

Message added by kobayashiGT

10 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Anticlimax. 

I know it can't be so many cos my side not a lot today. Correlation not perfect but it's a positive sign. 😁

Yesterday number might be a pause before a storm.

Look at the daily number.

• Praise 3

Hypersonic
18 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Serious? Last time during my time was go touch a tree and come back, first 5 can rest (platoon has 60 people), then you will see people grabbing or pushing others when running back. Then round 2, another 5 can rest, etc etc. Sometimes, 2nd round is leopard crawl, 3rd round is elephant walk, etc etc.

I'm quite disappointed such a good exercise is discontinued. 

What about TV overhead at high-kneeling position? I got a lot of good alternative suggestions. [:p]

Need to ask those have ah boy NS now.

My NS day is almost 30 years ago.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
Just now, inlinesix said:

Yesterday number might be a pause before a storm.

Look at the daily number.

Agreed. Dormitory will be a very big concern.

• Praise 1

(edited)

SAF cannot buy F35 already

no budget liao

and no need too

cause our neighbours cannot afford air force already.

they can only fly paper aeroplanes.

Edited by Ho2786
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Drove past a construction site near by this morning, totally shut down which is in compliance with CB.

I hope NEA will also check to make sure that any stagnant water / ponding area will be cleared off timely. Let us focus only on COVID and not both COVID+Dengue. 

• Praise 9

Supercharged
On 4/5/2020 at 9:37 PM, Icedbs said:

You are right.

I just ordered Tingkat for the next 10 days "trial" package.

I am surprised the catering guy called me back today (Sunday!)  to confirm my order when the T&C clearly says they will contact me only on working days.   I think he got too many orders.......cannot wait until tomorrow to clear.

I also ordered a 10 days trial lunch tingkat.. helps to alleviate some of the headache of deciding what to eat.. 

18 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

Joey is really a guy leh....CCB.

https://www.facebook.com/joeythegreat

Wow this guy doesn’t mince his words.

he’s the classic loudmouth who use Facebook as a ranting ground.

i block whichever fb friend who does that Cos I get sick of rants rants rants in my feed. 

instead of joeythegreat he should be joeythegreatcbktoo

• Haha! 2

24 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

In most of your posts you always wonder this, wonder that leh. I wonder why 🤣

before u wonder about this, go read the news lah :grin: 

s-l640.jpg.9bb5d4f6154ef7c2915d81a0bd728bc9.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

Supersonic
23 minutes ago, Theoldjaffa said:

In most of your posts you always wonder this, wonder that leh. I wonder why 🤣

before u wonder about this, go read the news lah :grin: 

News is news mah, people can be creative and do something beyond what the news reported de. Thats why i always wonder this wonder that, wondering here and wondering there?! [grin]

• Haha! 2

26 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Serious? Last time during my time was go touch a tree and come back, first 5 can rest (platoon has 60 people), then you will see people grabbing or pushing others when running back. Then round 2, another 5 can rest, etc etc. Sometimes, 2nd round is leopard crawl, 3rd round is elephant walk, etc etc.

I'm quite disappointed such a good exercise is discontinued. 

What about TV overhead at high-kneeling position? I got a lot of good alternative suggestions. [:p]

Last time, I also had to go thru this stupid thing till accident happen. At first, one recruit tripped and sprain ankle. Then during another exercise, another recruit knocked his head on the lamp post and got a deep cut. Blood flow till his PT shirt soak in blood.

Only then, PTI stopped such exercise. I think kena complain and someone up there asked him to stop the nonsense.

We also had marching drills at 12 noon and any mistake, knock it down. The hot parade square floor caused 10+ recruits to kena blister on the palm. Immediately, they cancel drills at that timing. We didnt had lunch at 12 noon, must wait till the regulars eat finish then BMT recruits can go eat. Thatz where the cooks devil horns appear.[shakehead] 

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, RH1667 said:

Drove past a construction site near by this morning, totally shut down which is in compliance with CB.

I hope NEA will also check to make sure that any stagnant water / ponding area will be cleared off timely. Let us focus only on COVID and not both COVID+Dengue. 

Ya, the construction downstairs my house all stopped today. But the heavy rain caused a few water "pooling" spots. Not sure if anyone will come and pump it out.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
2 hours ago, Mustank said:

Heng ah! Sent for servicing Liao :grin:

Thought you serviced your own tank?