COVID-19 III: SG Circuit Breaker EXTENDED TO 1ST JUNE: 1,037 New Cases - (23 Apr)

Windwaver

Message added by kobayashiGT

Twincharged
3 minutes ago, Wallaw819 said:

The problem is cannot decide if we are essential services - Manufacturer (chemicals) but never state what type of chemicals (so many). So Management assume we are essential but apply for exemption as a safety net.

Some companies very big... Many depts... But since one dept is making medical supplies,  they will just continue operating - even the non medical depts.

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

People seem to think CB means no need work means can catch up on stockpiling

People think CB is for them to have free holiday at home and for them to go out jalan jalan.

6 minutes ago, Wallaw819 said:

The problem is cannot decide if we are essential services - Manufacturer (chemicals) but never state what type of chemicals (so many). So Management assume we are essential but apply for exemption as a safety net.

On Monday, MOM would have already email the company. If you need to apply for approval, means MOM tell you NO right? 

• Praise 1

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Ysc3 said:

Some companies very big... Many depts... But since one dept is making medical supplies,  they will just continue operating - even the non medical depts.

If the dept is not essential or if they can wfh, company should stop these employees going to office. Should only left those employees who are providing essential work.

1 hour ago, Weez911 said:

Hahahahahahahahahhahaha this is super hilarious, must watch!

Agreed. An epic...that deserves to be in our national archive 

• Haha! 1

7 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Don't think so but hard for authority to audit.  

And if every business does it,  the CB will get stale and very smelly as need to extend again and again. 

• Praise 3

11 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

On Monday, MOM would have already email the company. If you need to apply for approval, means MOM tell you NO right? 

My physio also asked to close, I thought that is not quite reasonable. Treatment is essential for some patients. It is not an elective, it is pain management for me.

• Praise 1

Hypersonic
46 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

Work stopped but now got potential mozzie breeding ground downstairs for this whole month.

20200407_113514.thumb.jpg.a5c37d711b2c385e83664320e142d25d.jpg

20200407_113551.thumb.jpg.d9669f822c8f9fb7560cf0aff89b3a0b.jpg

Please send to NEA.

• Praise 1

2 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Please send to NEA.

I will wait till tomorrow and see if any worker or the boss come and clear it. By tomorrow, no clear, will call the contractor and NEA.

This is not the way to shutdown a work site and leave us residents at risk during this dengue season.

• Praise 5

Internal Moderator
5 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Please send to NEA.

Ystd night thunderstorm mah

Another solution is to throw alot of tampons down to suck the water

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 5

10 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

My physio also asked to close, I thought that is not quite reasonable. Treatment is essential for some patients. It is not an elective, it is pain management for me.

physio to me is health related, no different from a clinic, so sld stay open. 

I think is how he registered his business, if registered under massage I think no need hope liao.[:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

17 minutes ago, Voodooman said:

Don't think so but hard for authority to audit.  

And if every business does it,  the CB will get stale and very smelly as need to extend again and again. 

If CCB doesnt work, I am sure KNN will come sooner then expected...-_-[laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Yesterday number might be a pause before a storm.

Look at the daily number.

You could well be right. That's all I'll say.

• Praise 2

3 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

I think is how he registered his business, if registered under massage I think no need hope liao.[:p][laugh][laugh]

推拿VS 按摸? :grin:

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Nabei, what are you implying?  Lol

Both my previous physio (privately owned) and current (under the umbrella of a large healthcare group) have been told to close. 

• Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Voodooman said:

Nabei, what are you implying?  Lol

Both my previous physio (privately owned) and current (under the umbrella of a large healthcare group) have been told to close. 

Physio

the

rapist?

kb spoil sorry

• Haha! 3