COVID-19 III: SG Circuit Breaker EXTENDED TO 1ST JUNE: 1,037 New Cases - (23 Apr)

Windwaver

Message added by kobayashiGT

Just stay home and dont drive so often. Dont go and drive all the way to Jewel to tabao shake shack burger or something like that. LoL...

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

(edited)
16 minutes ago, Dleodleo said:

Wow!  Then patients will recover better.  Being cared by sweetie.🤣

You never read some people wished to volunteer to be their patients?🤣

Edited by Fitvip
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Ysc3 said:

That's why I am scratching my head when I see non-essential freight from an essential company ... Take the opportunity to continue to business as usual.

Should report to MOM. Not to sabotage them but for the good of the rest of the people.

• Praise 1

Twincharged
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Fitvip said:

You never read some people volunteered to be their patients?🤣

I don't understand why you all must always take a hidden jab at Jamesc ... You all should do it openly !😛

Edited by Ysc3
  • Haha! 3

Most people Stay at home. But you still see these irresponsible CB behaviours. The Ah Pek still can eat at the eating house.  Don’t tell me he brought his own chair there?  CB youngters and some untie & uncles still gathering at the void deck.

Screenshot 2020-04-07 at 2.41.57 PM.png

• Praise 4

7 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

It says that routine servicing not allowed.....

Once open the bornet and hoist up, who knows whether servicing or major repair...  [rolleyes]

Unless the MOM station their man there until the car completed its "major repair".....   :secret-laugh:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

I don't understand why you all must always take a hidden jab at Jamesc ... You all should do it openly !😛

I am sure Jamesc will be happy to read this. He might share it with his MIL too!😝

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Once open the bornet and hoist up, who knows whether servicing or major repair...  [rolleyes]

Unless the MOM station their man there until the car completed its "major repair".....   :secret-laugh:

Vehicle workshops that continue to operate are required to submit details of their operations and manpower requirements at the GoBusiness Covid site by next Monday for review, the MTI added.

And businesses that are allowed to remain open must implement enhanced safe distancing measures to reduce physical interactions.

• Praise 1

6 minutes ago, Civic2000 said:

Most people Stay at home. But you still see these irresponsible CB behaviours. The Ah Pek still can eat at the eating house.  Don’t tell me he brought his own chair there?  CB youngters and some untie & uncles still gathering at the void deck.

That’s why even if tell people to wear mask first day also is no use one

some people are just like this 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
3 hours ago, steveluv said:

My wife bought me this new golf set to practice at home during this lock down period 

Re0G3ph.jpg

Then your wife need to follow you when you are "practising"

"Hey, get me my 3 iron, I need to hit a long ball." 😅

• Haha! 1

(edited)

Buy bak kut teh soup man charged...

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/stay-home-notice-bak-kut-teh-charged-covid-19-coronavirus-12617212

Man charged after having bak kut teh meal at hawker centre while on stay-home notice

According to the charge sheet, Tham knew he was a suspected contact of a person with COVID-19 and was subjected to the stay-home notice.

However, he allegedly exposed others to the risk of infection by appearing in the following public places: Koufu Food Centre at Changi Airport Terminal 3, Peninsula Plaza, Kampung Admiralty Foodfare Hawker Centre and NTUC Fairprice Kampung Admiralty in Block 676, Woodlands Drive 71. 

This guy trying to be funny?

When District Judge Adam Nakhoda asked what he intended to do, Tham said: "I plead guilty to this, because I already explained everything but it's like ... they don't take what I'm trying to say."

The judge set a date for him to plead guilty later this month and adjourned the case.

Costly bak kut teh meal...

If convicted, Tham could be jailed for up to six months, fined a maximum S$10,000, or both.

Edited by Watwheels
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
7 minutes ago, Civic2000 said:

Some of these ppl must prepare a book about 100pages and break down every single term of the CB for them to understand self isolation. 

To most of them,  don't go to work to congregate means can congregate elsewhere. 

USA deaths is fast catching up with Spain .....  -_-

USA : 368,241 cases / 10,986 death

Spain : 135,032 cases / death 13,055

Italy : 132,547 cases / 16,523 deaths

Germany : 99,229 cases / 1,607 deaths 

Look likes Germany death rates very low against the number infected ... [thumbsup]

9 minutes ago, Mustank said:

That’s why even if tell people to wear mask first day also is no use one

some people are just like this 

but is it an offence  ? hmmm

The old uncle, yes. The 3 boys makaning at void deck? I'm not so sure

Internal Moderator
17 minutes ago, Picnic06-Biante15 said:

Hahaha. I bring my air filter go workshop change consider major repair?

• Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

So many small workshops around, do you think they submit .... 

Unless suspicious person standing outside the workshop watching... :XD:

1 minute ago, kobayashiGT said:

Hahaha. I bring my air filter go workshop change consider major repair?

Yes...

Air filter not working will burn more fuel and does more carbon dioxide in the air....

And explain, since already at the workshop, might as well change the engine oil and check brakes ....:we-all-gonna-die:

:XD:

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
44 minutes ago, Watwheels said:

For those who have time at home can try to cut each others hair. Hahaha...

I'm using this Braun series 3 hair clipper. Cordless, built in rechargeable battery, water proof, easy to wash... very good hair trimmer.

S5427_vb.jpg

No buy this before CB, now courts dont think got open. Lol.

↡ Advertisement