What movies / music are you watching / listening during the Covid Times

therock

53 minutes ago, therock said:

I think it's gone..

Ya man so fast.

Not watched any from here cos still busy catching up with some old tvb dramas.

Have a good weekend. Take care 

Cheers 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Internal Moderator

Take a tour of Pagani's garage.

In an effort to keep car enthusiasm alive and well, Horacio Pagani created a video asking us to stay in our garages but share the machinery that makes us happy. The movement is tracked by the hashtag #StayInYourGarage. Pagani has asked that you create a video about whatever is in your garage so they can share it on their social channels. Unless you can afford a Pagani, this is probably your best chance to get on their YouTube channel. If you’d like to see the best way to create one of these videos, Horacio shows you how it’s done.

This is the first time Horacio Pagani has ever asked me to do anything, and although he didn’t specifically call my name out, I feel compelled to deliver. Horacio Pagani is the founder of the Pagani automobile company which builds some of the world’s greatest hypercars. Pagani was born in Argentina where he took up a deep interest in both cars and engineering. This passion lead him to move to Europe where he first worked at Renault and then Lamborghini. 

The story famously goes that Pagani started out sweeping the floors at Lamborghini and ended his tenure as chief engineer. Pagani left Lamborghini after a disagreement about investing in an Autoclave to manufacture carbon fibre components. Pagani went on to purchase his own autoclave and start his first company Modena Design, which focuses on engineered carbon fibre car parts specifically for Formula 1. After the success of his design firm, Pagani realized his dream of starting his own car company and the rest is automotive history. 

The passion that drove Pagani to start two successful automotive companies started with an E-Type Jaguar. Pagani goes on to tell his childhood obsession with this sensational icon and spends most of the video talking about why this car excites him. Pagani virtually ignores his priceless Huayra BC Roadster because this isn’t a Pagani commercial. This is an appeal to everyone who has a story about the vehicles they love. #StayInYourGarage

Watched some korean dramas and my fav 2 days 1 night season 4, and netflix movies Rim of the World, Extraction, Spectral and Annilhilation. 

I recommend all. 

• Praise 2

Internal Moderator
2 hours ago, Serl said:

Since the children are also at home, we often watch cartoons or family films.

throw us your recommendations! 🙂

9 hours ago, Phluvcat said:

Watched some korean dramas and my fav 2 days 1 night season 4, and netflix movies Rim of the World, Extraction, Spectral and Annilhilation. 

I recommend all. 

Just watched Arrival by Superman girlfriend and Jason Bourne buddy. 

Leon the Professional. 

See very good acting from the pre-pubescent Natalie Portman (can pawn whole of mediacorpse ah ge ah jie deep deep). 

Gary Oldman is simply psychotic. 

• Praise 2

Hypersonic
On 4/30/2020 at 11:09 PM, Jman888 said:

watched 6 underground, also very bloody but not bad.

It sucks man. Watched fifteen mins. Buay tahan.