How I traveled to >15 countries this morning :)

SGMCF328

20 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

Nice attempt but it is too far off.

And one more for guess. I think every male Singaporean knows about the infamous Peng Kang Hill, so now where is Artillery Avenue?[confused]

On Sentosa Island. Artillery Avenue was named by the British when Sentosa was still known as Pulau Blakang Mati and a fortress. Along with Allanbrooke Road, is one of the island's main roads. 

I know this road because I walked this road many times as a young adult when the island was still developing and a far cry from the many hotels. The ex British barracks were used as youth camp sites, and my then employer had a huge stake in the development. So I had many chances to ride the ferries over. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

On 4/6/2020 at 4:41 PM, Carbon82 said:

Nice attempt but it is too far off.

And one more for guess. I think every male Singaporean knows about the infamous Peng Kang Hill, so now where is Artillery Avenue?[confused]

All I dun knw but this one (Artillery Ave) I should know cos I worked in Sentosa before. Used to pass by this road everyday before reaching my workplace.😄

• Praise 5

On 4/7/2020 at 1:20 PM, serenade said:

On Sentosa Island. Artillery Avenue was named by the British when Sentosa was still known as Pulau Blakang Mati and a fortress. Along with Allanbrooke Road, is one of the island's main roads. 

I know this road because I walked this road many times as a young adult when the island was still developing and a far cry from the many hotels. The ex British barracks were used as youth camp sites, and my then employer had a huge stake in the development. So I had many chances to ride the ferries over. 

On 4/7/2020 at 10:50 PM, Dleodleo said:

All I dun knw but this one (Artillery Ave) I should know cos I worked in Sentosa before. Used to pass by this road everyday before reaching my workplace.😄

Yes, both of you got it right! [thumbsup][thumbsup]

1wrRoYS.png

Now left Sunrise Avenue (by @serenade).

@SGMCF328 @BanCoe do you know that we also have a cluster of road named after British Counties & Cities, such as

• Bristol Road
  • Cambridge Road
  • Carlisle Road
  • Dorset Road
  • Gloucester Road
  • Hampshire Road
  • Hertford Road
  • Kent Road
  • Norfolk Road
  • Northumberland Road
  • Oxford Road
  • Rutland Road
  • Worcester Road

Now make a guess which area are all the above street situated at? [scholar]

• Praise 5

3 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

1wrRoYS.png

@SGMCF328 @BanCoe do you know that we also have a cluster of road named after British Counties & Cities, such as

• Bristol Road
  • Cambridge Road
  • Carlisle Road
  • Dorset Road
  • Gloucester Road
  • Hampshire Road
  • Hertford Road
  • Kent Road
  • Norfolk Road
  • Northumberland Road
  • Oxford Road
  • Rutland Road
  • Worcester Road

Me tinks you forgot Owen Rd also and Shrewsbury  , Suffolk ...... what bout Desker  / Rowell Rd 😇.....  ...... @Angcheek should know better  or should ask our property guru @Mercs 🤣🤣

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

On 4/11/2020 at 10:28 AM, Carbon82 said:

1wrRoYS.png

• Bristol Road
  • Cambridge Road
  • Carlisle Road
  • Dorset Road
  • Gloucester Road
  • Hampshire Road
  • Hertford Road
  • Kent Road
  • Norfolk Road
  • Northumberland Road
  • Oxford Road
  • Rutland Road
  • Worcester Road

So my answer for Sunrise Avenue is wrong? I thought was at Jurong? 

Of the new group of street names, none look familiar to me, but I know where is Owen Road, mentioned by @bancoe. So can I guess that these roads are at Pek Kio / Little India area?

Just joking but @carbon82 and @bancoe seems like taxi drivers, having known so many road name in Singapore. [thumbsup]

• Praise 4

On 4/12/2020 at 5:29 PM, SGMCF328 said:

So my answer for Sunrise Avenue is wrong? I thought was at Jurong? 

Of the new group of street names, none look familiar to me, but I know where is Owen Road, mentioned by @bancoe. So can I guess that these roads are at Pek Kio / Little India area?

Just joking but @carbon82 and @bancoe seems like taxi drivers, having known so many road name in Singapore. [thumbsup]

Missed your post as have been very tied up recently. Yes, you are correct about Owen road and the rest named after British Counties, Cities and such.

VpK5ot3.png

To be more precise, those roads I have mentioned is beyond Little India / Serangoon area, stretching till part of Novena as well. 

lITNPQ6.png

These are the roads in Novena area:

• Derbyshire Road
  • Essex Road
  • Shrewbury Road
  • Stuffolk Road
  • Stuffolk Walk
  • Surrey Road

BTW, your answer to Sunrise Avenue is incorrect. I believe you are referring to Sunview Drive / Sunview Road / Sunview Way, which are located around Pioneer area in Jurong Industrial Estate.

• Praise 5

On 4/18/2020 at 10:28 AM, Carbon82 said:

Missed your post as have been very tied up recently. Yes, you are correct about Owen road and the rest named after British Counties, Cities and such.

VpK5ot3.png

To be more precise, those roads I have mentioned is beyond Little India / Serangoon area, stretching till part of Novena as well. 

lITNPQ6.png

These are the roads in Novena area:

• Derbyshire Road
  • Essex Road
  • Shrewbury Road
  • Stuffolk Road
  • Stuffolk Walk
  • Surrey Road

BTW, your answer to Sunrise Avenue is incorrect. I believe you are referring to Sunview Drive / Sunview Road / Sunview Way, which are located around Pioneer area in Jurong Industrial Estate.

Thank you @carbon82 for the interesting information. I can't help but google for Sunrise Avenue, and I know where is it now. 😀

1082821818_SunriseAvenue.thumb.png.8103e5e5641a6047ea9028c854438d95.png

I have recently came across a very unique road name and would like to put it up for guess. Where is Middlesex Road? It has nothing to do with Middle Road.

• Praise 4

Wah, first time I hear of Middlesex Road. If I am to make a random guess, I would associate it with ah gua at Changi Point, but I don't remember any road bearing this offensive name...

Err @BanCoe @Turboflat4 @Angcheek wanna to help, since you all are so well verse with whatever c**t, anaconda, etc. :D :D 

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 4

8 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Wah, first time I hear of Middlesex Road. If I am to make a random guess, I would associate it with ah gua at Changi Point, but I don't remember any road bearing this offensive name...

Err @BanCoe @Turboflat4 @Angcheek wanna to help, since you all are so well verse with whatever c**t, anaconda, etc. :D :D 

Haha Middlesex is an English name. There's a county by that name in the UK. Got uni etc also. Maybe football club also (I don't follow football closely). 

Anyway, that's in Tanglin/Botanic Gardens area, near US Embassy and not that far from British Council and UK High Comm. All these areas are in my extended neighbourhood. My heartlands. 😂😂😂

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 2

1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

Heng ah ! .... I studi in Lower Saxony Preambree skool , no cum here make fun of my studication hor...... I like everything Jerman  🇩🇪 not England 🇬🇧 

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Carbon82 said:

This is very boring Road ......... I like Frontsex , Middlesex , Backlanesex , Frogsex , dogsex , helicoptersex  ...... fully utilize my anaconda ..... 😂 

• Haha! 4

2 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Haha Middlesex is an English name. There's a county by that name in the UK. Got uni etc also. Maybe football club also (I don't follow football closely). 

Anyway, that's in Tanglin/Botanic Gardens area, near US Embassy and not that far from British Council and UK High Comm. All these areas are in my extended neighbourhood. My heartlands. 😂😂😂

Holy Cow !  I think that kid will hate his parent for the rest of his life. 😂

• Haha! 5

5 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Sorry sorry, I mountain tortoise never heard of Middlesex. 

But now we know where you are staying... :D

2 hours ago, Angcheek said:

Holy Cow !  I think that kid will hate his parent for the rest of his life. 😂

If it is in UK, probably not, but confirm will raise eyebrow when in other part of the world. :D

And @BanCoe is right, anything concerning sex or Anaconda, you will show your presence... 

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

19 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Sorry sorry, I mountain tortoise never heard of Middlesex. 

But now we know where you are staying... :D

Extended hor. Can be a wide region. 😁

7 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

Old dayz  Middlesex hot area likely so they make Middle Road famous for STD klinik, building still there ... now is a commercial skool 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

On 4/27/2020 at 2:35 PM, Turboflat4 said:

Thank you for sharing the information.

Screenshot_20200430_211359.thumb.jpg.d9c15897db0d926678341d0f5ecf0c0d.jpg

• Praise 4

3 hours ago, Serl said:

This should be a fun trip for you)

Yes, an eye opener for me.

Want to guess where are these roads, named are different type of banana, located at? 

Lorong Pisang Asam

Lorong Pisang Batu

Lorong Pisang Emas

Lorong Pisang Hijau

Lorong Pisang Raja

Lorong Pisang Udang

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4