Family Living in Sentosa Offers Up To $5,500/Month For Home Tutor For Triplets

kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator

Family Living in Sentosa Offers Up To $5,500/Month For Home Tutor For Triplets

source: https://mustsharenews.com/sentosa-home-tutor/

sentosa-home-tutor.jpg

Family Living In Sentosa Offers Up To $5,500/Month For Home Tutor For Primary 2 Triplets

The Singapore school system is basically synonymous with the word “tuition”. It’s so common, that it’s more or less regarded as part and parcel of every student’s schooling experience here.

Tuition centres with small class sizes are popular among many, but some kids need even more help and attention than usual. This calls for private tutors, who make house calls and can often teach more than one subject.

Recently, a WhatsApp message requesting the services of a private tutor caught the attention of many who received it. Most private tutors are paid decently well, but this family’s offer sounds almost too good to be true.

whatsapp-tutor-first-half.jpg

The full-time tutoring job pays up to $5,500 per month, and it’s at a beautiful home in Sentosa Cove.

Tutor 3 triplets living in Sentosa for up to $5,500 per month

The family looking for a tutor is supposedly a Chinese family who live at Sentosa.

According to their message, they need a long-term, full-time tutor for their Primary 2 triplets.

Unfortunately for the guys, they’re looking for female tutors only.

whatsapp-tutor-google.jpg

Working hours are 2pm-8pm on weekdays, and 9am-6pm on weekends. The tutor is expected to teach the kids mainly English, and help them with Mathematics here and there.

Tutoring 3 young, active kids for such long hours 6 days a week definitely doesn’t sound like an easy job, but boy, is that pay attractive.

Family live at Sentosa Cove

The family included their address in the message, so we took the liberty of checking out their sweet crib for a sneak preview of where the lucky tutor gets to hold her lessons.

Screenshot-2020-04-06-at-1.01.50-PM.jpg

It’s a luxurious bungalow in Sentosa Cove. The best part is, it’s called Treasure Island.

With all that clear blue water and open space around, it’s no wonder the kids need help with their studies. Who wouldn’t be tempted to go outside and play?

Fill up Google Form to apply for the tutoring job

We’re not certain if this job is really paying as much as it advertises, but it’s definitely worth applying for if you have the skillset and you like kids.

The family included a link to a Google Form in their message. All you have to do is fill it up, and you’ll be in the running for this dream-come-true tutoring job.

We wish the best of luck to all those who apply for this job. Make the most of it if you get it, and live your best life on Sentosa with your new clients!

Wah piang, which part of the CCB this house don't understand? Stay home means you stay at your own home, the tutor need to stay at her own home.

But anyway, maybe the SQ girls can try to apply lah. Cause female only. 😕

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Internal Moderator
5 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

2 subjects and 6 days a week (6 hr /day)? not worth it

Maybe this will be the singapore version of parasite.

• Haha! 1

How  many children can take tuition for that many hours? 

From the hours stated, it appears the Chinese family wants a minder/babysitter or nanny cum tutor.  If that's the case, whoever accepts this job would be underpaid for the long hours and number of kids to be responsible for. 

• Praise 3

1 hour ago, Jman888 said:

2 subjects and 6 days a week (6 hr /day)? not worth it

Agree

if 10k I go

anyway I stay next door hahhaha

• Haha! 4

12 minutes ago, RadX said:

Agree

if 10k I go

anyway I stay next door hahhaha

Dey funeral then they call you lah. Don't curse the poor little triplets. 😂😂😂

• Haha! 2

Rich, tai sai? Can totally ignore MOE warning?

https://www.moe.gov.sg/faqs-covid-19-infection

What types of classes need to be suspended, given the tighter safe distancing measures announced on 3 Apr 2020?

All face-to-face tuition and enrichment classes, whether academic or non-academic, are subject to the suspension. This includes enrichment classes for adults.

Classes may be shifted online.

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Dey funeral then they call you lah. Don't curse the poor little triplets. 😂😂😂

I do free

that’s my home wat

”pulau blakang mati “😂😂

• Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, RadX said:

I do free

that’s my home wat

”pulau blakang mati “😂😂

I don't speak Malay well so let me try to understand : it means you put your thing in peepur backside and they die? 😂😂😂

Anyway, no wonder otters all acting weird. Animals act strange when 👹 around. 😂

• Haha! 2

31 minutes ago, Baleno said:

How  many children can take tuition for that many hours? 

From the hours stated, it appears the Chinese family wants a minder/babysitter or nanny cum tutor.  If that's the case, whoever accepts this job would be underpaid for the long hours and number of kids to be responsible for. 

Haha yeah. Anyone thinking this deal is too good to be true must be reminded they're dealing with ATs and therefore they must be dreaming. 😂

• Haha! 1

5 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

You stay in the sea ah? You Sea men?

He Ah Gua Man. He loves Sea Men.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 3

15 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I don't speak Malay well so let me try to understand : it means you put your thing in peepur backside and they die? 😂😂😂

Anyway, no wonder otters all acting weird. Animals act strange when 👹 around. 😂

That is

belakang

masuk

mati

@Angcheek expert hahah

• Haha! 3

17 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

You stay in the sea ah? You Sea men?

Yes

i partial sperm whale