SIA sends the Singapore Girls to Help in Hospitals

therock

14 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

cannot dine in arh. Tabao only.

Queue whole day....no buy anything can or not? Asking for Angcheek 

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic
19 minutes ago, mersaylee said:

I’m sure we’ll also eye power if we’re the one on the bed...one pair of eyes not enuf...

Basket....even as paying passenger, we dun get 1 to 4 ratio

• Haha! 1

Supersonic
11 hours ago, Jellandross said:

Before entering this thread I already know where this thread is heading by the thread title. MCFers did not disappoint 😂😂😂

Virus fault. Coz everytime switch on TV, log on internet nothing but bad news. Geylang and spa all closed no place to destress....

• Haha! 1

23 hours ago, Inlinefour said:

8b1f50422b0d8897114040a831ed0a43

600-3_1511422743_1511422749.jpg

2-15630345711991015021038.jpg

guess people will get well faster so that our hospital will not be overcrowded

welcome this move

:inlove:

I think that is exactly the opposite of what the patients wish!🤭

• Haha! 1

(edited)
22 hours ago, Philipkee said:

Off topic but since they are thinking of using the expo as quarantine centre, any possibility they will convert a hangar to be one also?  

The space is there and I dont think its gonna be heavily utilized.   Maybe just one hangar for quarantine. Obviously not all.

Or even terminal 2.  Since they plan to shut it down..

Just out in the papers they are going to refurbish 21 vacant blocks of HDB flats at Bukit Merah for that purpose.

In addition, they have just passed a requisition law for properties in case they need additional spaces for the patients.

Edited by Fitvip
  • Praise 1

If any of those whiner who complain about the free masks or those who went out in spite of the shutdown, we make sure only male stewards or better yet, get those United stewardesses to attend to them instead ... and dox them while we are at it... 

• Haha! 1

On 4/6/2020 at 7:38 PM, therock said:

In the midst of all the negative news, this is one piece of beautiful news... literally

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/covid-19-singapore-airlines-care-ambassadors-hospital-manpower-12608118

Oh my...

Can you imagine...

If I'm an inpatient and I'm expecting the rubbish food given to me, and along comes the Singapore Girl, and says:
"Hello!" Today, we offer these uncooked toufu and eggs or the overfried chicken, served with plain water... 

Suddenly everything will taste better! Wooo... 

Or get them to teach you to wear a mask ... like putting on the life vest 🙂 Or better yet, teach HCW to wear the PPE... 

A patient's quarantine pr NCID stay just got sweeter... 

hmm.... 😉 

image.png.e566c22e35f1346c0c1fc74190d8637b.png

Their roles can be extended.. 

As for social distancing... 

I can imagine even those old chaps at the hawker centre will obey them when they ask them too

The only side effect? Well they might move further from others, but they might have trouble maintaining social distance from these lovely ladies... 

Brilliant idea... 

"..They will earn a monthly salary, subject to CPF contributions and income tax, and will not be entitled to any monthly salary or monthly fixed allowances from SIA..."

Wow... didn't notice that at first. 

Seems otherwise could be on no pay leave. .. it's a good way to maximize labour utilisation. 

Who knows some lonely doctors may even find a partner. 

• Haha! 3

2 hours ago, Fitvip said:

Just out in the papers they are going to refurbish 21 vacant blocks of HDB flats at Bukit Merah for that purpose.

Wah... this kind of job really shag..  must rush like mad.  Contractor stress. 

Overnight white hair

• Haha! 2

I hope they don't start saying... "welcome back, mr XXX".... 

on a side note, that is not an appealing uniform la...at least learn from those important documentaries mah….

• Haha! 2

I think the idea is not to look appealing... 

imagine the doctors looking at them instead of the ECG... 

• Haha! 1

6 hours ago, Soya said:

Virus fault. Coz everytime switch on TV, log on internet nothing but bad news. Geylang and spa all closed no place to destress....

Only follow the good stuff

IMG_0054.jpg

• Praise 2

6 hours ago, Fitvip said:

In addition, they have just passed a requisition law for properties in case they need additional spaces for the patients.

Those 21 blocks are meant to house essential foreign workers, not quarantine!

Twincharged

With yesterday 142 people get tested positive for COVID-19.. I think very soon some maybe need to be shifted to expo that government prepare for to house those patients lao.. Like that maybe many sia cabin crew who volunteer to work to help out in hospitals may end up go over there lao.. Perhaps government may need even more man power soon.. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Yewheng said:

With yesterday 142 people get tested positive for COVID-19.. I think very soon some maybe need to be shifted to expo that government prepare for to house those patients lao.. Like that maybe many sia cabin crew who volunteer to work to help out in hospitals may end up go over there lao.. Perhaps government may need even more man power soon.. 

Govt already hinted yesterday.  Look for that article i posted yesterday in COVID19 post

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1