SIA sends the Singapore Girls to Help in Hospitals

therock

after the whole crisis is over, the whole dormitory sector will undergo another round of overhaul.

The living conditions will get better of course and so does the charges will get higher.

Hence, developer cost will be higher and hence the new condo will cost higher. Hence, govt can also collect higher taxes

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

I can tell you that it's really tight on manpower everywhere now.. But it's trained personnel that is needed. 

If these lovely ladies can ease the pressure by performing menial "chambermaid / waitress" duties to serve food, change bedsheets and direct patients or address those nonsense complaints, it's a blessing already.

In fact if there are bros who want to help out, it's all good. Even sending food or a card helps, I can tell you...

• Praise 5

49 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

more photos!!!!

sia-khoo-teck-phuat.jpg

05-scaled.jpg

04-scaled.jpg

01-scaled.jpg

03-scaled.jpg

SIA trainers have trained them well...see the way they walk and stand? 有练的喔

• Haha! 4

I've always like SIA and the SQ girl. Now I have a new found respect for them....

and that well coiffured hair... no matter where they are, the hair is the real signature man..

We have a stewardess once, and she taught all our girls to do their hair nicely... everyone did it with great enthusiasm...

• Praise 3

Twincharged
12 hours ago, Neost said:

after the whole crisis is over, the whole dormitory sector will undergo another round of overhaul.

The living conditions will get better of course and so does the charges will get higher.

Hence, developer cost will be higher and hence the new condo will cost higher. Hence, govt can also collect higher taxes

The the amount of spending on this covid-19.. Confirmed will need to collect higher tax.. Hope after the covid-19 situation gets better.. Government can think of ways to further reduce government spending and reduce regulatory requirements for businesses as far as possible.. If not cost of living will increase at faster rate and businesses suffer, employees salaries will not be able to keep up with rising cost of living.. 

On 4/9/2020 at 9:28 AM, Neost said:

I think the dormitory owners should employ those retired SM, Sergeant Major. Ensure dormitory cleanliness and make standby bed a must. Old school style is still the best. Then roster the workers to clean the toilet. Weekly surprise standby toilet.

Minor mistake - knock it down 20 for every minor mistake.

Mediocre mistake - carry luggage and run around the dormitory 3 rounds.

Major mistake - monetary fine.

Serious mistake - thrown out of dormitory and deported.

Like that, sure all workers will be kuai kuai like our BMT recruits.:XD:

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 4

Internal Moderator
5 minutes ago, Adrianli said:

I think the dormitory owners should employ those retired SM, Sergeant Major. Ensure dormitory cleanliness and make standby bed a must. Old school style is still the best. Then roster the workers to clean the toilet. Weekly surprise standby toilet.

Hahhaha. Every 10th they will receive their allowance also.

6 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Hahhaha. Every 10th they will receive their allowance also.

Every 10th, they have to pay to petty cash fund lah. Let the SM decide what to organise each month as cohesion day.

Their allowance is paid by their employer.

• Haha! 1

1 hour ago, Adrianli said:

My wife said she read some AMA some time ago by someone who does work in these dormitories. He said he seen the progression from when it's brand new to after a few years. It's really the personal/communal area upkeep that is lacking.

These guys are working hard at their own jobs, come back sure just want to nuah. 
And if some are slovenly, with no punishment, who is going to keep the areas clean?

I agree something like this needs to be done. No facility can be maintained if the inhabitants don't do some simple housekeeping.

• Praise 2

On 4/9/2020 at 9:31 AM, therock said:

I can tell you that it's really tight on manpower everywhere now.. But it's trained personnel that is needed. 

If these lovely ladies can ease the pressure by performing menial "chambermaid / waitress" duties to serve food, change bedsheets and direct patients or address those nonsense complaints, it's a blessing already.

In fact if there are bros who want to help out, it's all good. Even sending food or a card helps, I can tell you...

I volunteer to be buddy system with these ambassadors..

To protect them from those chiko peks...

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 3

We need someone like that too... the only thing better than a SQ gal...

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1