4th Gen - 2020 Toyota Harrier

camrysfe

Looks nice.

Borneo will want to have the 5+2 ver to differentiate from Rav4. Alternatively, they drop the Rav4 when this cones in.

Most buyers of this probably wont mind the NA engine. Maybe Borneo will include the hybrid model.

Harrier is positioned as the SUV ver of the Camry.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

22 hours ago, inlinesix said:

Current Harrier is replacement of Toyota Vanguard (LWB of RAV4 3rd Gen)

The current Harrier is the replacement for the previous Harrier (XU30), and before that, the 1st Gen Harrier (XU10).

They are all related though.

• Praise 1

9 minutes ago, Toeknee_33 said:

The current Harrier is the replacement for the previous Harrier (XU30), and before that, the 1st Gen Harrier (XU10).

They are all related though.

Both XU10 & XU30 has corresponding Lexus RX model.

On the other hand, from current gen onwards, this Harrier is a stand alone model taking over the space left by Vanguard (RAV4 LWB).

• Praise 1

21 hours ago, Cheefarn said:

They can't sell the RX350 if they bring in the Highlander. Both shared the same drivetrain. 

So, the NX300 and Harrier also share the same drivetrain. Skoda Kodiaq vs VW Tiguan all same drivetrain. Many other examples in the market. Which one cannot sell leh?  :a-no:

9 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Both XU10 & XU30 has corresponding Lexus RX model.

On the other hand, from current gen onwards, this Harrier is a stand alone model taking over the space left by Vanguard (RAV4 LWB).

Errr..ok...but what was the context of the ongoing thread discussion? About Lexus? Or Harrier? 

You are trying to confuse me again 😂

• Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Toeknee_33 said:

So, the NX300 and Harrier also share the same drivetrain. Skoda Kodiaq vs VW Tiguan all same drivetrain. Many other examples in the market. Which one cannot sell leh?  :a-no:

For sure is Malibu😂

Now Mr. Yip have to stay at home & swat flies because CB period, cannot meet car dealers or buyers (if any in the 1st place).

• Haha! 2

On 4/9/2020 at 8:39 AM, Fat_slayer said:

you can also list the new Kia Sorento as another option.  Saw some videos and it looks good.

CX-8's interior looks like a previous generation Mazda, getting dated.  But the 6 seats version with a centre aisle is very convenient for last row passengers like the Odyssey.

Lets see if there is indeed a 6/7 Harrier on the way.

yeah, i saw the new Kia Sorento and indeed it looks good but i think i prefer to stick for japanese brands for now.

yes, the 6 seats variant of CX-8 is what attracted me. If only Harrier has it too.

• Praise 1

Just now, kobayashiGT said:

That's cool. I like what they did with the GR Yaris

Go to Yaris thread.  There are a number of video there.

• Praise 1