[Essential Services] Parking Wardens?

Unltd

Is parking warden essential service during this circuit breaker period?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Is parking warden essential service during this circuit breaker period?

• Yes, they should still be out enforcing
    • No, they should not be out enforcing

Guys, not sure if Parking Wardens are considered essential and if they are still out and about (risking their health) during this period, there should be much less cars on the roads, what do you think?

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Thing is if go out is due to essential work, no choice la. Even outside if the person is away from crowded people, keep a distance from people and wear mask, overall should still safe.

If they announce this sure got idiots park anyhow immediately... block ambulances and delivery vehicles... so yes, is essential service, but maybe should be on a more reactive than proactive basis

• Praise 2

They are everywhere I go...yes, many thought garment also WFH no garment on the street liao

Law and Order needs to be upheld...they just wave the drivers to drive off though...

41 minutes ago, Albeniz said:

Even during normal times, they are already quite non-essential.

Money is essential to our gahmen. As in the collection of more. 

• Praise 1

The car park wardens are active. I saw one at a HDB car park when I went tapoa-ing this evening. So cheat ah Kong. He needs all your money now! 

Twincharged
On 4/8/2020 at 11:10 PM, mersaylee said:

At Pearls hill today...3 our of 4 cars kena tickets...they kept a safe distance of 10m apart also kena...

Looking at my trucks today.. One driver + one assistant ... How to distance?  😂 

And thinking back at those messages that police spot check cars and fine occupants with different addresses... Then Grab how ?? 

Edited by Ysc3

31 minutes ago, Ysc3 said:

Looking at my trucks today.. One driver + one assistant ... How to distance?  😂 

And thinking back at those messages that police spot check cars and fine occupants with different addresses... Then Grab how ?? 

Since you ask.

At the front,  tape plastic sheet to isolate them.
Wear long sleeves and gloves.
Off A/C and wind down windows for circulation.
Install Sharp Plasma-clusters Air Purifier.

These are solutions and comes at a cost. Would you want to be the one to implement them? 

• Praise 1

I personally think it is not essential, there would be fewer vehicles out, TP and LTA alone should be able to handle at the moment.

1 hour ago, Hyun_sg said:

The above replies may not be accurate. I am told they are all made to stay home.

We don't believe you. New member and encouraging us not to put coupons? You must be from Enforcement hoping to collect more parking fines for ah Kong. 

↡ Advertisement