♥️ Circuit Breaker Makan Thread HERE WE GO! ♥️

BabyBlade

Internal Moderator

Hi all! I've been summoned by my boss to start a makan thread just for this special month (previous thread was too long). [flowerface]

Continue your makan thread here. This will be a special thread dedicated for this unprecedented month. Show us your cooking skills and your anyhow cook anyhow eat spirit.

Remember it's not about sticking to your routine and insisting on taking away at your favorite weekend eateries. It's about making small little personal sacrifices in this one month so that we can resume normalcy as much as possible next month. Break the chain of transmission now so we don't have to extend this. Please reduce the number of times you're heading out and opt to cook or order deliveries instead.

Let's also be positive and keep eating. Hahaha.

I'm going to start the ball rolling with what I've eaten for the past two days of WFH!

Day 1

1982617608_WhatsAppImage2020-04-09at09_31_50.thumb.jpeg.44e5726d4d174b66df49e07d04b7fa4a.jpeg

Day 2

1960199211_WhatsAppImage2020-04-09at09_31.50(1).thumb.jpeg.8020aea7929c95a7f9a8e7117d960eeb.jpeg

Please wear a surgical mask if you're heading out even if it's for a short while!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 14

Supersonic

Makan thread for this CB period?! [thumbsup] No picture to show yet for today since breakfast only eat bread. Lol.

• Haha! 3

10 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

Hi all! I've been summoned by my boss to start a makan thread just for this special month. [flowerface]

Continue your makan thread here. This will be a special thread dedicated for this unprecedented month. Show us your cooking skills and your anyhow cook anyhow eat spirit.

Remember it's not about sticking to your routine and insisting on taking away your favorite weekend eateries. It's about making small little personal sacrifices in this one month so that we can resume normalcy as much as possible next month. Break the chain of transmission now so we don't have to extend this. Please reduce the number of times you're heading out and opt to cook or order deliveries instead.

Let's also be positive and keep eating. Hahaha.

I'm going to start the ball rolling with what I've eaten for the past two days of WFH!

Day 1

1982617608_WhatsAppImage2020-04-09at09_31_50.thumb.jpeg.44e5726d4d174b66df49e07d04b7fa4a.jpeg

Day 2

1960199211_WhatsAppImage2020-04-09at09_31.50(1).thumb.jpeg.8020aea7929c95a7f9a8e7117d960eeb.jpeg

quite a lot of effort for plating of the 2nd dish...

Shallots on top. Kai lan below.

LOL

• Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

1 minute ago, Tohto said:

1st page..

I prefer four leaves cake as well.

Prima Deli cakes, there's one hazelnut one not bad. But otherwise i don't usually order.

If want something very light sponge and cream cake, chateraise would be preferred. 

• Praise 1

Internal Moderator
6 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Makan thread for this CB period?! [thumbsup] No picture to show yet for today since breakfast only eat bread. Lol.

We'll be able to detect who goes out everyday during this period. Lol. Please stay home as much as possible!

• Haha! 3

aiya, if this thread came yesterday I would have posted my vegetable olive fried rice, and family steam boat dinner last night..[:p][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

Supersonic
4 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Prima Deli cakes, there's one hazelnut one not bad. But otherwise i don't usually order.

If want something very light sponge and cream cake, chateraise would be preferred. 

I find four leaves cake quite sweet. Find the worst bakery is Swee Heng, all their breads and cakes super sweet, think they pour in tons of sugar! I always find after eating their bread/cakes, i will have instant diabetes! Lol.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 5

Hypersonic
7 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

Chateraise cream cake is very good but price is much higher than others.

• Praise 3

Hypersonic
2 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

aiya, if this thread came yesterday I would have posted my vegetable olive fried rice, and family steam boat dinner last night..[:p][laugh][laugh]

Still can post, just put yesterday dinner.

Internal Moderator
2 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Please repost! Hahaha.

Supersonic
5 minutes ago, BabyBlade said:

We'll be able to detect who goes out everyday during this period. Lol. Please stay home as much as possible!

Aiya cannot like that say la, some bros/sis here dont really cook much, so still need to go out tabao food. But if just go out only to tabao food and fast fast go straight home, keep a safe distance with other people, still ok and no choice la. [:p]

• Haha! 2

Internal Moderator
Just now, Tohto said:

Still can post, just put yesterday dinner.

Same as what I did. Hahaha.

↡ Advertisement