♥️ Circuit Breaker Makan Thread HERE WE GO! ♥️

BabyBlade

Supercharged
16 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

My current fridge is twice the size of my old one, and the freezer and veg compartment already full. 

But I believe is because of the CB, otherwise no such issue. I was telling OC 2 days ago, that after CB lift, we will have to slowly run down the stocks in the freezer... 

Heng my old fridge retired just before the CB, otherwise I also headache...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

You heng ah! My wife's friend's fridge died during CB. Ordered online also gotta wait for delivery ..  😅

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
7 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Surely not easy to live with so many people together la, even some people who only stay with another 1 person also needs a Advance Cert in Tolerance Management. Lol.

Other skills must also learn .. 

Act dumb .. act blur .. and sometimes act cute 😁

• Haha! 3

43 minutes ago, Othello said:

lively ? haha. its a challenge. Minimally need a Advance Cert in Tolerance Management, 

Thought of that, but will be moving out within 2 yrs time so just tahan first. 

what phone you using ah, all your photos perpetually yellowish one. some old Nokia ah ? 😛

dun release wrong thing hor ..... 

Move to where bro?

The 3 storey landed property you told me about? 😅

• Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Ckll said:

You heng ah! My wife's friend's fridge died during CB. Ordered online also gotta wait for delivery ..  😅

Yah, mine decided to retired in mid Feb after 23 years, really is 祖先保佑!!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

My elder brother kena once some years back, eve of CNY fridge refused to work..[:p]

• Haha! 2

40 minutes ago, Ckll said:

Heng, still can order online and still can deliver. Very unlucky to have things spoil during this CB period, cause not easy to buy or get people to come fix it.

28 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

Yah, mine decided to retired in mid Feb after 23 years, really is 祖先保佑!!!! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

My elder brother kena once some years back, eve of CNY fridge refused to work..[:p]

Previous fringe was working fine after 14 years.

I decided to fire it before it retires.

• Haha! 4

Finally...............

Early this morning manage to get a delivery slot on 6 May from Giant!!!! [bounce2]

Faster hoot 2 cartons of 250ml UHT milk each and 1 carton of 1L  pack. Also included dish washing liquid, 10kg washing powder, some can food. Basically all the heavier stuffs.

so now when I go buy groceries, just have to buy the lighter items, no need do farmers walk and deadlift liao....^_^[:p][laugh] 

• Haha! 4

Supercharged
53 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Heng, still can order online and still can deliver. Very unlucky to have things spoil during this CB period, cause not easy to buy or get people to come fix it.

My friend's TV spoilt during CB .. lol! Ordered online and delivered a few days ago. Wall mounted, so boh pian, had to allow the worker into the house when the worker installed the TV.

4 hours ago, Othello said:

Yesterday lunch - Spaghetti Neapolitan 

IMG_20200429_113432278.thumb.jpg.80d45b81ff087b8e9bfa7c30f6991186.jpg

Dinner for OC. 姆士流蔥雞湯. This recipe is damn good. Easy to cook too. 

IMG_20200425_181211510.thumb.jpg.fe06b8bfc99daccd7087dd689f473817.jpg

Brekkie for the kiddos

IMG_20200430_071639253.thumb.jpg.a7e0bec3bc689551328d8892f9cce0e0.jpg

IMG_20200430_071922942.thumb.jpg.580cd0cb8a9acaf8f341beb5ffad4c63.jpg

Most of the food from 姆士流 show are very easy to cook and the taste is very good.

3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

no 3 fridge no talk.

Now that i have 2 fridges, i dunno how i ever survived with one.

I will hope to have one more fridge but my house no space.

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Lala81 said:

no 3 fridge no talk.

Now that i have 2 fridges, i dunno how i ever survived with one.

Maybe he has this at home.

1600L-Direct-Cooling-Stainless-Steel-Kitchen-Freezer-for-Restaurant.jpg

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 6

1 hour ago, Tianmo said:

Finally...............

Early this morning manage to get a delivery slot on 6 May from Giant!!!! [bounce2]

Faster hoot 2 cartons of 250ml UHT milk each and 1 carton of 1L  pack. Also included dish washing liquid, 10kg washing powder, some can food. Basically all the heavier stuffs.

so now when I go buy groceries, just have to buy the lighter items, no need do farmers walk and deadlift liao....^_^[:p][laugh] 

Why never hoot 2 cartons of beer.

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
37 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Most of the food from 姆士流 show are very easy to cook and the taste is very good.

Yeah .. I like how he explains the rationale of doing certain things. Like the reason of putting certain things in first before other things, what to watch out for .. etc... etc ... 👍

• Praise 2

Supercharged
33 minutes ago, Hamburger said:

Claypot rice. 

No chance to eat outside as OC keeps cooking.

IMG-20200430-WA0000.jpg

Looks good! The rice glistening one .. wah ..  👍

• Haha! 1

Supercharged
20 minutes ago, Tohto said:

Maybe he has this at home.

1600L-Direct-Cooling-Stainless-Steel-Kitchen-Freezer-for-Restaurant.jpg

Wah .. that'd be cool!! 

↡ Advertisement