♥️ Circuit Breaker Makan Thread HERE WE GO! ♥️

BabyBlade

4 hours ago, kobayashiGT said:

you at home eat all the good stuff. Then go out drink clear soup only? hahahha.

Exactly. The bee hoon soup is really too plain for my liking... 

And after trying out many Nasi Lemak in the recent years, this Mizzy (Changi Village) is just average. Or maybe their standard has drop big time (the wing and chilli is quite lousy, not their usual standard)... 

LpVrroM.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 11

Supersonic
7 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

Exactly. The bee hoon soup is really too plain for my liking... 

And after trying out many Nasi Lemak in the recent years, this Mizzy (Changi Village) is just average. Or maybe their standard has drop big time (the wing and

LpVrroM.jpg

You ate the bee hoon soup is my type of sibling hospital food la. Not your type of food. 😂

• Haha! 4

I know this thread lots of foodies, thus maybe the right place to ask my question.

bought singo pear and it has yellow spots inside. Anyone encounter this before? 

tried to google but cant find anythting

86D3A535-6C53-4BDB-A471-DCE9F4FA111A.jpeg

A3CB1304-622F-4B67-B757-B7D39CE77D15.jpeg

Nam Nam

today's beef the best ever...super tender and tasty yet bigger portion than usual 

the soup in the added bowl of beef was heaven...I “bottoms up” the bowl

18CA66AE-4F55-4BE9-8CC7-708BB2A84662.jpeg

• Praise 13

11 minutes ago, pChou said:

I know this thread lots of foodies, thus maybe the right place to ask my question.

Go do a swab...

JK

• Haha! 1

9 minutes ago, pChou said:

First time I saw yellow patches in pear. Normally brownish colour indicate that the fruit is no longer fresh. 

Any rotten / unusual smell or taste? If not, it should be safe for consumption. The seeds look fresh though. 

• Praise 5

17 minutes ago, pChou said:

Maybe is internal injury of the pear and just happened. 

• Praise 2

Supersonic
36 minutes ago, pChou said:

If the pear no weird and funny smell and taste, should be still ok to eat. And dont eat the yellow spots area.

• Praise 1

41 minutes ago, pChou said:

got lao sai?

• Haha! 2

Hypersonic
1 hour ago, Carbon82 said:

Exactly. The bee hoon soup is really too plain for my liking... 

And after trying out many Nasi Lemak in the recent years, this Mizzy (Changi Village) is just average. Or maybe their standard has drop big time (the wing and chilli is quite lousy, not their usual standard)... 

LpVrroM.jpg

The Changi village nasi lemak standard already  drop a lot.

• Praise 2

52 minutes ago, Carbon82 said:

First time I saw yellow patches in pear. Normally brownish colour indicate that the fruit is no longer fresh. 

Any rotten / unusual smell or taste? If not, it should be safe for consumption. The seeds look fresh though. 

nope, yup first time i see that too. it taste normal and good, outer skin of pear was perfect. 

22 minutes ago, Jman888 said:

got lao sai?

i quickly throw it out, didnt manage to eat the yellow spot though. my husband which had another half so far is still ok

23 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

I eastie boy. So everything I will think east side only.

Eastie also include suntec what! We still have the best express way, ECP, and direct to suntec hor. [laugh]

• Haha! 1

43 minutes ago, pChou said:

nope, yup first time i see that too. it taste normal and good, outer skin of pear was perfect. 

I dunno what it is. But it's sometimes there when the fruit is bit damaged or left too long. Probably early oxidation. 

Doesn't affect me. I ate a lot of these pears growing up. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1