♥️ Circuit Breaker Makan Thread HERE WE GO! ♥️

BabyBlade

12 minutes ago, Spring said:

It’s still not as crowded as pre Covid but definitely more crowded than say 1 month back. The other issue is that some tables n seats r still cordoned off so limited space for dine in. 

Guess now it is the best time to eat at amoy fc, since this fc is always very crowded. If no more wfh is required, then even more difficult to find seats.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3

11 hours ago, 13177 said:

Guess now it is the best time to eat at amoy fc, since this fc is always very crowded. If no more wfh is required, then even more difficult to find seats.

Yes this is one of the better hawker centres with many good stalls. Old airport and Maxwell also though the latter business affected due to the demolition of the car park. West side i not familiar so pardon for missing any out. Lau Pa Sat used to be a benchmark but after they revamped and charged high rental and impose long hours, alot of the old hawkers left and the standard of food has dropped alarmingly and prices are high due to their high rentals.

• Praise 8

2 hours ago, Spring said:

Yes this is one of the better hawker centres with many good stalls. Old airport and Maxwell also though the latter business affected due to the demolition of the car park. West side i not familiar so pardon for missing any out. Lau Pa Sat used to be a benchmark but after they revamped and charged high rental and impose long hours, alot of the old hawkers left and the standard of food has dropped alarmingly and prices are high due to their high rentals.

In cbd area, i only like amoy fc and golden shoe temporary fc. Lau pa sat nothing to eat de. Think now during this covid period, many stalls should have closed down liao?!

• Praise 2

Instant Udon 😋😋. Experimented with cooking udon in microwave.  Just add leftovers and a bit of liquid.  So fast, no mess  minimal washing up 😁😁.  

20200805_122547.thumb.jpg.26b5e9c66b09d35ba61a6abec509f372.jpg

• Praise 17

Lunch - 🐔🍗🍚 from LYP FC 😋😋😋. Been awhile since ate this here. 

20200805_124516.thumb.jpg.2ea1f5688de20e38aaf4d364a83778e2.jpg

Very warm day. Stay safe all. 

Cheers 

• Praise 19

37 minutes ago, zipping said:

tabao lunch...armenian st ckt

1.png.1e8653dc8a542a97927169b9f84a9f99.png

lol i used to dabao this years ago, but then everytime eat get a bit of diarrhoea. Don't know why. 

• Shocked 2
  • Haha! 1

11 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

lol i used to dabao this years ago, but then everytime eat get a bit of diarrhoea. Don't know why. 

Must be something in the CKT your stomach allergy to? Or maybe their oil used too long liao?

3 minutes ago, 13177 said:

Must be something in the CKT your stomach allergy to? Or maybe their oil used too long liao?

i think probably the hum. But eat CKT without cockles is really ... might as well don't eat [laugh]

• Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Lala81 said:

i think probably the hum. But eat CKT without cockles is really ... might as well don't eat [laugh]

So you go back and try eat without the hum and see if you have diarrhoea? 

4 hours ago, zipping said:

tabao lunch...armenian st ckt

1.png.1e8653dc8a542a97927169b9f84a9f99.png

Where is Armenian Street CKT? I don’t see any stalls at that area, only restaurants. Similarly, there was an Armenian Street Ngoh Hiang which is now at Geylang (same coffee shop as Kuong’s noodles)  

• Praise 4

25 minutes ago, Spring said:

Where is Armenian Street CKT? I don’t see any stalls at that area, only restaurants. Similarly, there was an Armenian Street Ngoh Hiang which is now at Geylang (same coffee shop as Kuong’s noodles)  

It’s in Seng Kang

Armenian Street Char Kway Teow
303 Anchorvale Link, Singapore 540303
9851 3725
https://goo.gl/maps/5j9qtGNdqVSZKbWz8

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 8
  • Haha! 2