♥️ Circuit Breaker Makan Thread HERE WE GO! ♥️

BabyBlade

1 hour ago, PSP415 said:

Breadfast - leftover kong bak bao

20200409_111856.thumb.jpg.815c0bcb918cd70428e617fda0479712.jpg

Lunch will be roast duck drumstick with roast pork which a neighbour will be hanging at my door later😋

He helping to buy for a few of us to cut down on us gg out. No contact. Payment via paywave. Will post photo later. 

Teabreak will be some slices of home baked banana cake from another neighbour. She say will bake this afternoon for sharing. Photo later.

Then another neighbour jio to group buy this (i got jio-ed) :

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2737926259660348&id=1337307076388947

This CB period more "interactions" with neighbours via help with food buying and exchanges of home cooked/baked stuff. I usually help out with groceries and essential buying. Take turns as and when one really need to go out for essential errands. 

Take care and eat well. Do try take some fruits too.

20200409_115308.thumb.jpg.150095b6824cf07ee59433b3e4d4ddc4.jpg

You tio SHN is it?? [:p][laugh][laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 1

56 minutes ago, Credor said:

Prepared by my daughter with wife 's help. 

IMG_20200409_121704.jpg

looks not bad leh, can pass can pass!!! [thumbsup]^_^[laugh]

• Praise 1

43 minutes ago, PSP415 said:

Lunch with extras 😋

20200409_123004.thumb.jpg.135c2362af4ed8671a570640a6eb4c12.jpg

Have a good day, guys and gals. Eat eat...😂😂

Cheers 

very soon you catching up with my BFF, the 165 kg legend in MCF!!! [:p][laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 3

Supersonic
1 hour ago, Ckll said:

Confirm! My 2 boys switch on a/c in their respective rooms during their HBL.

I WFH at my dining table sweat like a pig .. 

Wife say switch on a/c lah .. I refuse .. cos I'm a cheapo! Ha ha ha ..

Young kids nowadays cannot survive without aircon de. Esp now all at home whole day, the afternoon part is the hottest, how to tahan of no on aircon? 😂 But i also cheapo, no aircon and it get so hot that sometimes attracted mozzies come bite me! 😓

• Haha! 1

My peasant 4 color rice porridge  with peasant side dishes.  

In case anyone ask,  it's purple,  red,  brown and white.  ^_^[laugh][laugh]

rps20200409_125250.jpg.8b54f26c825cfb4eeb344004b2fb7c49.jpg

• Praise 17

30 minutes ago, Myxilplix said:

Simple dinner with a 1.5-inch ribeye and instant mash i made the other day, was too tired to do fancy veggies or mash. Was testing my new kitchen torch to sear the steak after sous vide, came out quite nicely. Topped off with a dollop of compound butter i made with garlic and fresh herbs from our little herb garden.

Disclaimer: Wifey took the pics and i think she played with the colours abit

wah compound butter. really luxurious meal. Fit for a steakhouse.

• Praise 1

Just now, Tianmo said:

My peasant 4 color rice porridge  with peasant side dishes.  

In case anyone ask,  it's purple,  red,  brown and white.  ^_^[laugh][laugh]

rps20200409_125250.jpg.8b54f26c825cfb4eeb344004b2fb7c49.jpg

This one look like need people to donate food to you.

• Haha! 6

Supersonic
(edited)
1 hour ago, Ckll said:

I've only bought Coco Exotic from 4 Leaves over the years (17 years since my eldest 1st birthday cake). There's a layer of biscuit at the bottom which gives the cake extra texture. Then there are layers of choc sponge and mousse topped with choc glaze.

This particular cake has gotten sweeter and sweeter over the years .. dunno why.

Maybe not the cake gets sweeter or sweeter over the years, it is your taste buds gotten change over the years. Lol.

Like what i said, last time i drink soya milk sugar level can be 75% or even 100%, but i will die if i drink this sugar level now. And now i only drink with 0% sugar. 

Edited by 13177
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

14 minutes ago, Tianmo said:

it means "Me" in Shandong dialect. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

actually i never knew. I just know it's not important. 

Twincharged
33 minutes ago, Myxilplix said:

Simple dinner with a 1.5-inch ribeye and instant mash i made the other day, was too tired to do fancy veggies or mash. Was testing my new kitchen torch to sear the steak after sous vide, came out quite nicely. Topped off with a dollop of compound butter i made with garlic and fresh herbs from our little herb garden.

Disclaimer: Wifey took the pics and i think she played with the colours abit

nice.

I love to play with the blow torch. However sometimes got too much butane smell afterwards

1 minute ago, Mkl22 said:

nice.

I love to play with the blow torch. However sometimes got too much butane smell afterwards

i really dislike the smell. When i see zi char F&B workers, they smell liddat +++ 

Can't be good for their health.

4 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

This one look like need people to donate food to you.

I think nobody can beat me to peasant food liao. If got some food donation will be very much appreciated. ^_^[laugh][laugh]

• Haha! 1

Supersonic

Lunch today, long time no home cooked rice. Cause lazy to wash up the rice cooker after cooking everytime. My rice cooker has a thick layer of dusk collected. 😅

96E01F1A-78D5-4887-B7CE-AC03A9C1AE6E.jpeg

• Praise 14

4 minutes ago, Lala81 said:

actually i never knew. I just know it's not important. 

I use this quite a lot when I joke, so its my habit to find out the meaning in case i made a mistake mah...[laugh][laugh][laugh]

3 minutes ago, Mkl22 said:

nice.

They call it "torch taste". From that i understand we can't let the small, intense blue flame at the nozzle of the torch touch the food, because that's what causes the taste. I was careful to only sear with the end of the flame and happy to report no taste/smell of the butane.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4