COVID-19 III: SG Circuit Breaker EXTENDED TO 1ST JUNE: 1,037 New Cases - (23 Apr)

Windwaver

Message added by kobayashiGT

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Wind30 said:

sigh... lockdown is the last resort of the incompetent...

Lockdown, even Malaysia know how to lock down. They lock down even earlier. 

Once this Covid thing is over, people are going to look at countries who manage to work through it without drastic measures. Currently, Korea, Japan and Taiwan? 

Singapore... in the losers bucket already... 

I hope the government will look back on this and figure out what they did wrong? Should they encourage more mask usage early? More stronger enforcement? Shaming? 

I don't know. 

Ah meng have better sense than wind..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
8 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

I am just thinking will spectacles shop be open? Coz what will happen if someone specs just nice spoil and this person eyesight is very bad say 700 degrees? Like that how? 

Yes they are in the "Others" category of Essential services list

Supercharged
9 minutes ago, RadX said:

It's interesting that the motor trader pointed out that if it's being postponed, coe have to be extended for the existing ones. I wonder why such logic.

Hypersonic
18 minutes ago, Ho2786 said:

3 Singaporeans die only

grade A lah

gifted lah

wtf you talking ?

What the Fark you talking??

Get lost la ah ho.

• Praise 1

8 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

wah must do 90-degree bow to uncle covid liao

coe and erp are the 2 most indestructible, unstoppable, relentless pursuit, recession proof, whatever it takes ... 

until they met uncle covid ... 1 has to postpone and 1 has to slash price ... [laugh] 

8E4C4233-EEB0-484E-8EE0-38BA68340B1C.jpeg

• Haha! 10

1 hour ago, Windwaver said:

Me too bro, not hopeful at all after seeing how many people take this like a joke.

Actually I find LHL quite candid when he said sick people should wear a mask so that the droplets can be kept to themselves. :gangs:

On the other hand, that seems to mean healthy people feel free to spray your droplets everywhere? :XD:

Spoiler

Influenza-virus-is-primarily-spread-from

Actually I feel that stall selling economy rice should ask their staff to mask up.

Can you imagine even if they are healthy, how much droplets they spray on the uncovered dishes in front of them every-time they ask 要什么

:whisper:

• Haha! 2

3 hours ago, Turboflat4 said:

I like the disgusted and incredulous tone he took. The curtness of his answer said a lot. "This is not an essential business." Damn hilarious.

I can understand why the LZ reporter wanted to ask that question, because of the typical readership of that rag, but damn, that was a boss answer.

Some people live for Wed, Sat and Sun, many will go into depression and the suicide rate will go up. Mark my words. 😂

Hope keeps a lot of people alive. 

• Shocked 1
  • Haha! 4

22 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

I am just thinking will spectacles shop be open? Coz what will happen if someone specs just nice spoil and this person eyesight is very bad say 700 degrees? Like that how? 

Essential service

32 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

I cannot disagree.

i walked past my neighbourhood kopitiam and the tables were packed with drinkers and smokers. What social distancing? What 1m distance? Fark it la! Fark the govt!

Gone case.

Sound like PMD saga??

Supercharged
2 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Actually I feel that stall selling economy rice should ask their staff to mask up.

Can you imagine even if they are healthy, how much droplets they spray on the uncovered dishes in front of them every-time they ask 要什么

:whisper:

If I didn't catch wrong.. they are indeed considering some measures to be permanent going forward. I hope mandatory mask for F&B is one of it.. 

• Praise 1

[Sent by Gov.sg]

*COVID-19: 3 Apr Update*

New imported cases: 9 [Travelled from Europe, North America, Middle East and ASEAN]

New local cases: 56 [40 linked to previous cases or clusters, 16 currently unlinked]

Total cases in Singapore: 1114
Discharged today: 16 
Total discharged: 282
Total remaining in Hospital: 473

Most in hospital stable or improving. 25 in ICU.

Go.gov.sg/moh3apr

(edited)
17 minutes ago, inlinesix said:

Essential service

Liddat every service also essential. Please find me someone who's paid a salary for doing completely non-essential things. 😁

But the optometrist is a fairly high risk place. The tonometer and the phoropter need careful disinfection between clients.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

1 hour ago, Wind30 said:

sigh... lockdown is the last resort of the incompetent...

Lockdown, even Malaysia know how to lock down. They lock down even earlier. 

Once this Covid thing is over, people are going to look at countries who manage to work through it without drastic measures. Currently, Korea, Japan and Taiwan? 

Singapore... in the losers bucket already... 

I hope the government will look back on this and figure out what they did wrong? Should they encourage more mask usage early? More stronger enforcement? Shaming? 

I don't know. 

Wa kao.. You seem like one depressing dude who gets a kick in putting your own country down man. Pls don't type the word "Singapore" anymore in your future posts as if you're representing the rest of us. You may feel like a loser but I most certainly don't. In fact I feel that the govt is doing a more-than-decent job so far under the circumstances. And I'm grudgingly saying this as someone who ccb pap alot. 

• Praise 6

Twincharged
(edited)
46 minutes ago, RadX said:

Wa look like those car that is going to expire soon will be able to continue to drive till the lockdown ends.. 

Plus will erp and bus lane to be fully be suspended till lockdown end also? 

Edited by Yewheng

I just passed by the bar masquerading as restuarant nearby. All irresponsible farkers local and ang moh still congregating as per normal.  I really have no pity for the bar to be closed for 1 month, or even forever. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 6