COVID-19 III: SG Circuit Breaker EXTENDED TO 1ST JUNE: 1,037 New Cases - (23 Apr)

Windwaver

Message added by kobayashiGT

SINGAPORE TO IMPOSE “SIGNIFICANTLY STRICTER MEASURES”
Singapore will apply “circuit breakers” for one month in first instance. These significantly stricter measures will help reduce the risk of a big outbreak occurring and gradually bring our numbers down and allow us to relax some measures.

MOST WORKPLACES TO BE CLOSED
Most workplaces, except for essential services and key economic sectors, will be closed.

Food establishments, markets and supermarkets, clinics, hospitals, utilities, transport and key banking services will remain open.

FULL HOME-BASED LEARNING IN SCHOOLS
Singapore will move to full home-based learning in our schools and institutes of higher learning (IHLs) from next Wednesday.

All pre-school and student care centres will also be closed, but will provide limited services for children of parents who have to continue working and are unable to make alternative care arrangements.

RESTRICTIONS ON MOVEMENTS, GATHERINGS TO BE TIGHTENED
Singapore will tighten restrictions on movements and gatherings of people. Gatherings should be confined to households, and avoid visiting even your extended families who are not staying with you, especially if they are elderly or vulnerable.

Go out only for essential things, for example to work if you are in essential serves or key economic sectors, or to buy food or to exercise in the neighbourhood park.

• Praise 13

Twincharged
4 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

Lol, lockdown 1 month

Not really lockdown.. But is super close to.. Now I think even more people will chiong to supermarket lao.. 

• Praise 3

Weve been asking for this for some time... some coz we feel outbreak out of control, others coz they stupidly break distancing rules

Congrats... better late than never. Lets all come out the other side together!

• Praise 3

Twincharged
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Can i still send my car for servicing tyre change etc? 

I think will be close.. This is non essential service.. 

So if want to do car service or change tyre and etc.. Better faster change before 1 month sort of lockdown.. 

Edited by Yewheng
  • Praise 2

3 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Heng I ownself service ownself :grin:

• Praise 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 1

4 minutes ago, Beregond said:

Ya. I also wonder. My very first servicing next Wednesday.

Supercharged
3 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Hosai... facemask prataflip

Lai lai .. where's the curry ?

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2