COVID-19 III: SG Circuit Breaker EXTENDED TO 1ST JUNE: 1,037 New Cases - (23 Apr)

Windwaver

Message added by kobayashiGT

5 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

airline, tourism, retail, f&b, even coe and erp has fallen. what economy to protect?

there is no economy to protect if corona cases keep rising. in order to protect economy is to shutdown on day 1 so that can re-open faster and earlier than others. 

isn’t 4G always said when rebound must rebound faster than others? we have been the slowest in shutdown compare to the rest liao. how to rebound faster? [hur] 

we are laughing at italy, spain and uk lacklustre action. what are we?

Agreed with what you said. With 120 cases just in today, it's almost a certainty we will see +200 cases per day next week, unfortunately considering the exponential nature.

I can only hope we will survive the worst and make it out well enough on the other side when things blew over. Now we are the front lines, the hospitals are our last line of defence. 

Our medical personnel and infrastructure are gold standard, but political will isn't for the decisive actions needed right from the start. Too late to blame here and there though, brace for impact. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Turbocharged
8 minutes ago, Wt_know said:

airline, tourism, retail, f&b, even coe and erp has fallen. what economy to protect?

there is no economy to protect if corona cases keep rising. in order to protect economy is to lockdown on day 1 so that we can re-open faster and earlier than others. 

isn’t 4G always said when rebound must rebound faster than others? we have been the slowest in lockdown compare to the rest of the countries liao. how to rebound faster? [hur] 

we are laughing at italy, spain and uk lacklustre action. what are we?

..... errr we are the slow to lock down partly because we managed to contain the China wave.

u think first to lock down is the best? Duh....  Europe u know who first to lock down? Italy right? U want to be first?

• Praise 2

Siao liao

Even tonite i was thinking of bringing my fam out for one last dinner then thot f*kit sure crowded everywhere

Now 120 cases 😲

• Praise 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, RadX said:

Shxt really hit the fan

and 4G think by maintaining good hygience is good enough?

i know in day 1, we dont want to instil panic but also should not take it too lightly like donald dumpumic that it’s just a flu ... [mad] 

Edited by Wt_know
  • Praise 2

Turbocharged
1 minute ago, yishunite said:

Siao liao

Even tonite i was thinking of bringing my fam out for one last dinner then thot f*kit sure crowded everywhere

Now 120 cases 😲

Not nice lah. I already start doing marketing for my in laws and buying Kopi, breakfast for them already. Everything is tabao or cook at home today.

put it this way, every time u go out, u add risk to our National covid Budget... to bring down the cases, everyone need to start now lah. 

• Praise 5

(edited)
13 minutes ago, yishunite said:

Siao liao

Now 120 cases 😲

Cos everyone has the same thoughts, one  last dinner/drink/mahjong.... that's why we are in such fark up situation. 

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 7

Hypersonic
2 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

Not nice lah. I already start doing marketing for my in laws and buying Kopi, breakfast for them already. Everything is tabao or cook at home today.

put it this way, every time u go out, u add risk to our National covid Budget... to bring down the cases, everyone need to start now lah. 

And we still have so many irresponsible people queuing at IKEA.

Taking thing too lightly.

• Praise 10

(edited)
23 minutes ago, RadX said:

Dormitory kena locked down. Heard the red cars were outside standby. The task force copied the lock down Dormitory idea from MCF... 😀

Edited by Volvobrick
  • Praise 4
  • Haha! 2

5 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Cos everyone has the same thoughts, onenlastbdinmer/drink/mahjong.... that's why we are in such fark up situation. 

But for me its coz I realise everyone got this thot that i decided not to go out... cannot say for others...

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
26 minutes ago, RadX said:

This statement  below is very disturbing:

MOH said it does not currently have a breakdown of how many of these new cases are linked to clusters or unlinked. This brings Singapore's total to 1,309 cases.

Are they starting to get overwhelmed?

• Praise 2
  • Shocked 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, Icedbs said:

This statement  below is very disturbing:

MOH said it does not currently have a breakdown of how many of these new cases are linked to clusters or unlinked. This brings Singapore's total to 1,309 cases.

Are they starting to get overwhelmed?

contact tracing is laborious. Not surprising. Especially as more and more data points are emerging. Once your workplace, your home doesn't register anything, then u have to dig much deeper. I suspect most of these cases are no longer the ones that are notified as close contact by MOH and are on SHN.

• Praise 8

Turbocharged
8 minutes ago, Volvobrick said:

Cos everyone has the same thoughts, onenlastbdinmer/drink/mahjong.... that's why we are in such fark up situation. 

Sorry hor, watever last min fark up decision now will add to statistic 14days later.... 

• Praise 7

Turbocharged
9 minutes ago, Tohto said:

And we still have so many irresponsible people queuing at IKEA.

Taking thing too lightly.

Go IKEA buy essential stuff like DIY coffin? 

• Haha! 3

2 minutes ago, Yeshe said:

Sorry hor, watever last min fark up decision now will add to statistic 14days later.... 

Yeah the Ikea cluster. Hope those idiots are charged full medical expenses. 

• Praise 4

Supercharged

Activating expo is pretty much the last resort liao. Hope people wise up... Today see many still not mask up..

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3