COVID-19 III: SG Circuit Breaker EXTENDED TO 1ST JUNE: 1,037 New Cases - (23 Apr)

Windwaver

Message added by kobayashiGT

3 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

Wah INPRO!

haha no wonder my reservist gone. That was supposed to be me next wk. 

So no need song n dance for them

cos u dunno how to run round coconut tree😂😂

↡ Advertisement
  • Haha! 2

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Bro u ofweesir? No disrespect but you look slightly above 40, why do you still have reservist? Have been wanting to ask you for a long time.. with a bit of Yama, I finally have the courage to ask such a direct question. 

I am way above 40 I also still have. Occifer till 50, you donch know meh? 😂

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Haha! 3

34 minutes ago, Silver_blade said:

The positive bits is we managed to detect many who have no symptoms and that everyone in the dorms are put in to quaintines. 

The worrying part is those not linked to the dorms. 

Hopefully this will shock those stubborn ones to finally behave and comply with the new measures. Just hope people use more common sense and not push the boundaries. I still see a family of 3-4 teens/adults going to the supermarkets or buy food together. Some not wearing mask and talk loudly.

There was this case in Rio Vista condo where one fellow remove mask of aunty and dare her about the virus right?

• Shocked 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I am way above 40 I also still have. Occifer, you donch know meh? 😂

Good man 👍 

You are one of those (maybe only you) who drives a McLaren to camp, waking the recruits up with the V8? 😅

Edited by Weez911
  • Haha! 1

29 minutes ago, kobayashiGT said:

Need to deploy our army tank on the street le. Shoot blanks and scare everyone and head back to their home....

Don't forget to shoot tracers at night, me like :grin:

article-2299254-18EAD122000005DC-534_634

• Haha! 1

2 minutes ago, Mockngbrd said:

I am lowly corporal hor. Prease don't anyhow call me sir. Sir lampa. 

Paiseh pls accept my apols. You look mature in a good way. 👍👍

• Haha! 1

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

Good man 👍 

You are one of those (maybe only you) who drives a McLaren to camp?

Not yet. Not had SAF100 for a while. I have gone in my M5, my F430 and my AMG GT. My CO (actually junior to me in age but SAF scholar etc., my good friend, now become senior fella in MOH - involved in this COVID-19 thing also) drove an Aston DB9 and we were always talking cock about cars. Good times.

Edited by Turboflat4
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha! 2

4 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I am way above 40 I also still have. Occifer till 50, you donch know meh? 😂

Uou

orrgh-chee-fur 

• Haha! 1

Just now, Turboflat4 said:

Not yet. Not had SAF100 for a while. I have gone in my M5, my F430 and my AMG GT. My CO (actually junior to me, my good friend, now become senior fella in MOH - involved in this COVID-19 thing also) drove an Aston DB9 and we were always talking cock about cars. Good times.

You sure not

“talking crass about cock”?😂😂

• Haha! 1

(edited)
2 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

Not yet. Not had SAF100 for a while. I have gone in my M5, my F430 and my AMG GT. My CO (actually junior to me, my good friend, now become senior fella in MOH - involved in this COVID-19 thing also) drove an Aston DB9 and we were always talking cock about cars. Good times.

Not so good for the recruits who are awaken each morning by that V8 (V10 for the M5?) 😅

Edited by Weez911
  • Haha! 1

Twincharged
7 minutes ago, Windwaver said:

People will just exploit the 'bug' and go parks :grin:

Today I still see a lot of joggers coming out at late afternoon to evening time.. Such that these people at some point of time will get close to one another due to too many joggers.. Then at bedok mall outside where there is seating. Elderly still sit together and chit chat.. Looks like there is still a long way to go to ensure people comply with stay at home.. Haiz.. 

Just now, RadX said:

You sure not

“talking crass about cock”?😂😂

You talk CB lah pundek. 🤣

• Haha! 2

Just now, Weez911 said:

Not so good for the recruits who are awaken each morning by that V8 😅

I go fashionably late. Got MP shouted at me, thought I did something wrong then realised he was shouting "SIR!! I LOVE YOUR CAR!!" 😂😂😂

• Praise 2

9 minutes ago, Turboflat4 said:

I thought parks cordoned off liao. Read here.

Then they'll head to beaches? 

1 minute ago, Weez911 said:

Not so good for the recruits who are awaken each morning by that V8 (V10 for the M5?) 😅

I think he in Med Bn no recruits. Can't hide if he leaves camp early with those exhaust. 

• Haha! 1

3 minutes ago, Weez911 said:

M5 was F10, so twin turbo V8 just like my AMG GT and Mac. 😁

430 is N/A V8. 

Never had a V10. 

• Praise 1

(edited)
4 minutes ago, Yewheng said:

Today I still see a lot of joggers coming out at late afternoon to evening time.. Such that these people at some point of time will get close to one another due to too many joggers.. Then at bedok mall outside where there is seating. Elderly still sit together and chit chat.. Looks like there is still a long way to go to ensure people comply with stay at home.. Haiz.. 

Jewel ghost town. I went to tarpao. High class. Alot of food joints closed. Only a few open. Food court closed. 

IMG_20200409_193820.jpg

IMG_20200409_194314.jpg

IMG_20200409_194229.jpg

IMG_20200409_194650.jpg

Edited by Mockngbrd
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Sad 1