COVID-19 III: SG Circuit Breaker EXTENDED TO 1ST JUNE: 1,037 New Cases - (23 Apr)

Windwaver

Message added by kobayashiGT

Turbocharged
9 minutes ago, ToyotaShuttle said:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/singaporetaxidriver/permalink/1447820142047059/

Is this Singapore? Will they riot under such conditions? How do I embed a video?

Hopefully this is just temporary perhaps waiting for the nearby flats to be furnish-ready.

If this is permanent for a month, then it is just not right. If heavy rain,  the floor can get wet.

↡ Advertisement

(edited)
11 minutes ago, Icedbs said:

* I am using "he" as a general pronoun. It can also be "her". Please don't say I am sexist or ask me if "he" is a fact or assumption.

See, you are better when you try, right?🤣

Edited by Macrosszero

1 minute ago, Icedbs said:

Hopefully this is just temporary perhaps waiting for the nearby flats to be furnish-ready.

If this is permanent for a month, then it is just not right. If heavy rain,  the floor can get wet.

toilets will be the bigger problem!

11 minutes ago, Odyssey2011 said:

Only HK and TW? 

KUALA LUMPUR: Malaysia on Thursday (Apr 9) reported 109 new COVID-19 cases, its lowest in about two weeks.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/malaysia-covid-19-lowest-new-cases-two-weeks-12625240

We ah bang with My mah, we feed and house so many of their JB workers, they only laugh at us secretly, we won't be embarrassed. So I didn't mention My. 

21 minutes ago, Lethalstrike said:

CCS? He paiseh until don't dare to go meeting. Didn't find him in this picture. 😂

92368896_3178353778893973_60970963947099

Paiseh so volunteered to take photo? 

• Haha! 2

Turbocharged
(edited)
1 hour ago, Weez911 said:

Their decisions are always made a few steps late. It's very painful when we are the ones bearing the consequence.

From the start, it was a wait and see, step approach. By virtue of that itself, it already means we must be always a step behind the virus.

Edited by Icedbs
  • Praise 1

Supercharged

While the number of infected is alarming I believe the situation is still not dire as long as the local populace infected is below 50 every day and goes on a decline.

The FW poses a big problem and we may see thousands infected and they will end up depleting most of our critical medical facilities and leave the citizens out in the cold. What happens then..... 

The govt is doing an ok job imho. Obviously they wanna safeguard our economy and tried to balance this against the risk of community spread. Too early to say if they make the right call. Pointless to have everyone safe but the economy in ruins. Everyone is working towards a common goal. Just be patient and do your part and I really hope we come hard on those who are treating this whole episode with nonchalance. 

• Praise 3
  • Haha! 1

Supercharged
6 minutes ago, Icedbs said:

From the start, it was a wait and see, step approach. By virtue of that itself, it already means we must be always a step behind the virus.

That's why there's so many covidiots out there not taking this seriously. 

What circuit breaker.. just do a proper lockdown.. 

Stop worrying bout economy and elections first.. 

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
26 minutes ago, Macrosszero said:

See, you are better when you try, right?🤣

err..actually I didn't even try.......cause my english has always been poor.  I have given up trying long ago.

So thanks for helping, teacher.

Hypersonic
31 minutes ago, Piyopico said:

While the number of infected is alarming I believe the situation is still not dire as long as the local populace infected is below 50 every day and goes on a decline.

The FW poses a big problem and we may see thousands infected and they will end up depleting most of our critical medical facilities and leave the citizens out in the cold. What happens then..... 

The govt is doing an ok job imho. Obviously they wanna safeguard our economy and tried to balance this against the risk of community spread. Too early to say if they make the right call. Pointless to have everyone safe but the economy in ruins. Everyone is working towards a common goal. Just be patient and do your part and I really hope we come hard on those who are treating this whole episode with nonchalance. 

After what they did, the economy is also in the dumps. 

Sorry but they are simply always 2 steps behind. Yet always want to hao lian and laugh at other countries.

• Praise 4

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, Mahjong74 said:

No worries. our Government is doing a good job. Gold standard according to themselves.

Government will implement more measures to keep all of us "safe and Healthy". 

Just stay calm and watchful. Doesn't matter if SG number is 1910 or 2000 or even 5000

This is what Pinky said before.

We have to trust our Government and what he said. 

So lets just vote wisely in the coming Election. 

Untitled.jpg

Simple explanation - this Paynpay G is confident that their lightning will sure kill the coronavirus eventually.

[Including the oppo?]

So do the right thing when you see lightning during the erection.....haha

• Haha! 5

Internal Moderator

Saw the zaobao news at around 7.50pm today. Couldn't believe my eyes. Used the translator and still couldn't believe it. Checked a few news site but no news of 287. Eventually the truth set in. 

287 cases. My knees almost went weak. 

I'm worried and concerned, as everyone should. Worried and concerned for the well being of our healthcare workers, our healthcare capacities and medical supplies. 

But I remain positive, though bleak. We can't do anything on a national level but the rest of us here, let's continue what we've been doing. Stay home. Stay home so we don't burden our already overwhelmed healthcare system. Take care of ourselves, so we don't take away limited hospital beds and leave it to who need it more. 

Stay safe everyone. Good luck Singapore. We need all the luck we can get now. 

All the ones still running around outside, **** ***. 

• Praise 7
  • Sad 1
  • Haha! 1

4 hours ago, Yewheng said:

Screenshot_20200409_213106_com.facebook.katana.thumb.jpg.3b53ab197194cb4ab531649801247900.jpg

This one I see like many of them jog in groups of 2 to 4, then there are people who bring dog out for walk, there are also people who bring child out for walk, there are also cyclist cycle in pair.. Hope tomorrow will see improvement on these aspect.. 

See 

they also say wanna excercize do it by yourself :grin:

5 hours ago, Volvobrick said:

Are they waking up at 5am for 5BX?

To keep healthy. 

These guys work under sun everyday

sure fitter than most people

• Praise 2

Turbocharged
1 hour ago, BabyBlade said:

Saw the zaobao news at around 7.50pm today. Couldn't believe my eyes. Used the translator and still couldn't believe it. Checked a few news site but no news of 287. Eventually the truth set in. 

287 cases. My knees almost went weak. 

I'm worried and concerned, as everyone should. Worried and concerned for the well being of our healthcare workers, our healthcare capacities and medical supplies. 

But I remain positive, though bleak. We can't do anything on a national level but the rest of us here, let's continue what we've been doing. Stay home. Stay home so we don't burden our already overwhelmed healthcare system. Take care of ourselves, so we don't take away limited hospital beds and leave it to who need it more. 

Stay safe everyone. Good luck Singapore. We need all the luck we can get now. 

All the ones still running around outside, **** ***. 

Well said.......

The news of 287 cases is bleak,  but I hope that this number will finally jolt those non-serious people awake and start taking things seriously.

• Praise 2

(edited)
5 hours ago, Theoldjaffa said:

Cap says “on your left” instead. 

but he’s from the old era :grin: 

In Sg it’s on the right to overtake; slow keep left  

Edited by BanCoe
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2