COVID-19 III: SG Circuit Breaker EXTENDED TO 1ST JUNE: 1,037 New Cases - (23 Apr)

Windwaver

Message added by kobayashiGT

Internal Moderator
4 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

I am not saying this is the wrong decision. I was hoping we don’t have to come to this. That we are somehow better than Malaysia 🙂 

my wife was more pissed off than me as she was working like crazy the past few weeks trying to keep her team operational. 

I am not even sure if japan Korea Taiwan can get through this without lockdown. If they can, it’s then time to review what they did right and what we did wrong. 

Not faulting you or what, but I don't want your words to put down the morale for those who are reading this. There might be only a few of us that is commenting, but there is a lot more out there that is reading. They might be more passive in receiving information.

Sensitive period like this, we should all do our part. 🙂

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

1 hour ago, Volvobrick said:

Maybe this Coronavirus crisis can help reset the mentality of the people for the better, but I am not hopeful. 

Me too bro, not hopeful at all after seeing how many people take this like a joke.

Actually I find LHL quite candid when he said sick people should wear a mask so that the droplets can be kept to themselves. :gangs:

On the other hand, that seems to mean healthy people feel free to spray your droplets everywhere? :XD:

Influenza-virus-is-primarily-spread-from

• Praise 1
  • Haha! 2

2 hours ago, Ho2786 said:

if you are below 50

have BCG vaccination

blood group O

your chance of survival is 99.99 %

How come you know this stuff one 

Singapore hospital beds only 2.5 per 1000 people.

5,500,000/ 1,000 x 2.5 = 11,000 ?

its near to full house already.

• Shocked 1

44 minutes ago, Wind30 said:

I am not saying this is the wrong decision. I was hoping we don’t have to come to this. That we are somehow better than Malaysia 🙂 

my wife was more pissed off than me as she was working like crazy the past few weeks trying to keep her team operational. 

I am not even sure if japan Korea Taiwan can get through this without lockdown. If they can, it’s then time to review what they did right and what we did wrong. 

The gahmen didn't fail. The people failed. Full stop. 

• Praise 7

Hypersonic
Just now, Mockngbrd said:

The gahmen didn't fail. The people failed. Full stop. 

I cannot disagree.

i walked past my neighbourhood kopitiam and the tables were packed with drinkers and smokers. What social distancing? What 1m distance? Fark it la! Fark the govt!

Gone case.

• Praise 7

2 minutes ago, Fcw75 said:

I cannot disagree.

i walked past my neighbourhood kopitiam and the tables were packed with drinkers and smokers. What social distancing? What 1m distance? Fark it la! Fark the govt!

Gone case.

3 Singaporeans die only

grade A lah

gifted lah

wtf you talking ?

• Haha! 1

Twincharged

I am just thinking will spectacles shop be open? Coz what will happen if someone specs just nice spoil and this person eyesight is very bad say 700 degrees? Like that how? 

• Haha! 2

Just now, Yewheng said:

I am just thinking will spectacles shop be open? Coz what will happen if someone specs just nice spoil and this person eyesight is very bad say 700 degrees? Like that how? 

1. Won't die. 

2. Usually got spare. 

• Praise 1

(edited)

coe and erp are the 2 most indestructible, unstoppable, relentless pursuit, recession proof, whatever it takes ... 

until they met uncle covid ... 1 has to postpone and 1 has to slash price ... [laugh] 

dont play play with Covid Circuit Breaker

Edited by Wt_know
  • Haha! 1

Is challenging time for all. As long as everyone do their part we should come out gd. If you have friends everyday stay home and still jio Mahjong pls time to xxxx them outside down. Majority already facing numerous issue already, we can share more positive energy and lead by example for our kids and parents. No amount of kpkb will help, Only positive actions will.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4